First  Prev  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga Discussion
36956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
The new Manga chapter was pretty fucking awesome!!!!

Rasen Shuriken + Amaterasu = Something ridiculously sweet

And they were able to hit Obitio with it. Fuck ya!!!!

Also the 2nd Hokage really saved the day in this chapter.
Member
139536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With My Beloved S...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Chapter 641!

Tobirama has manage to spare a clone to save them. He also manage to lay a seal on Obito.

Madara is bypassing the time to fight Hashirama.

Shikamaru is keeping the alliance in check.

Sasuke has manage to find the ratio with Naruto. To fuse Amaterasu with Rasen Shuriken into one Jutsu. Another example of the training with Killer Bee. It wasn't useless as some people kept thinking it was.

Also tiny reminder. People try not to post things from the Manga, in the Anime Section.

Can't wait for next week.
Member
64615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/13
Soon...other half of kyuubi.....soon...
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
I can't wait until Minato gives Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi chakra, well I'm guessing that's what Minato's 'gift' is
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
interesting development
Member
64615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Well considering Naruto's speed is now rivaling his dad's without his dad's jutsu....that's the only gift I see
Member
64615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/13
Oh, and I believe we are going to see the Sage/Fox mode that was hinted at in the last conversation with Nagato very soon...
36956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/9/13

Vejaske wrote:

Oh, and I believe we are going to see the Sage/Fox mode that was hinted at in the last conversation with Nagato very soon...


Now, that would be fucking awesome!!!! Can't wait for next week!!!
Member
139536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With My Beloved S...
Offline
Posted 8/9/13

Chapter 642!

Obito is using Jutsu of our Ancestor. Bring back Jutsu that is once been long lost in history.

Naruto was right bout worrying bout Edo Tensei's bodies. Obito could total erase you in a blink of eye.

Gamakichi was able to help Naruto a little before he had to return to Myoubokuzan.

With the help of 2nd Hokage Tobirama. Naruto manage to land a blow on Obito in Sage Mode. I was hoping that Naruto will use Sage Mode in this war. Rikuudo Mode is strong, but it take a lot of Chakra from Kyuubi. Sage Mode is like forming a Spirit Bomb. It is faster to regain Chakra.

I always wondered if 4th Hokage Minato had Sage Mode..I believe 4th Hokage Minato could've mastered Sage like Naruto.

Yes. Kishi is foreshadow Naruto Rikuudo Mode with Sage Mode. Look like my theory is bout to come true xD

I wonder what is written on the Uchiha Tablet. I also wonder if Uchiha Madara knew of Sage Chakra.





33139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

DarkOne wrote:

I also wonder if Uchiha Madara knew of Sage Chakra.



I would say Madara did know, because his most favourite mortal enemy, Hashirama used Sage Mode during their battle in the final valley, and he likely knows a lot about his abilities in order to feign death in order to take some of his DNA.
10350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
If Sage Mode is so famed, doesn't that mean it can be mastered or atleast attempted to be learned by tonnes of shinobi? Because right now, there are less than 10 shinobi who we know of who have mastered or atleast know how to use Sage Mode... Now that I think about it, less than 5. I don't think their are any forms of restrictions Kekkei Genkai wise as to using Sage Mode, do you guys think its possible that an Uchiha could use Sage Mode? Or maybe a Hyuuga, or someone else with a Dojutsu. I think it would be pretty sick, I haven't heard any conversation about any sorts of topics similiar to this, so maybe I'm missing out on something? Anyways, I just happened to think about it.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

Hashimtr wrote:

If Sage Mode is so famed, doesn't that mean it can be mastered or atleast attempted to be learned by tonnes of shinobi? Because right now, there are less than 10 shinobi who we know of who have mastered or atleast know how to use Sage Mode... Now that I think about it, less than 5. I don't think their are any forms of restrictions Kekkei Genkai wise as to using Sage Mode, do you guys think its possible that an Uchiha could use Sage Mode? Or maybe a Hyuuga, or someone else with a Dojutsu. I think it would be pretty sick, I haven't heard any conversation about any sorts of topics similiar to this, so maybe I'm missing out on something? Anyways, I just happened to think about it.


It can't be mastered by just anyone.
10350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

Nighsh wrote:


Hashimtr wrote:

If Sage Mode is so famed, doesn't that mean it can be mastered or atleast attempted to be learned by tonnes of shinobi? Because right now, there are less than 10 shinobi who we know of who have mastered or atleast know how to use Sage Mode... Now that I think about it, less than 5. I don't think their are any forms of restrictions Kekkei Genkai wise as to using Sage Mode, do you guys think its possible that an Uchiha could use Sage Mode? Or maybe a Hyuuga, or someone else with a Dojutsu. I think it would be pretty sick, I haven't heard any conversation about any sorts of topics similiar to this, so maybe I'm missing out on something? Anyways, I just happened to think about it.


It can't be mastered by just anyone.


But there are people more capable than Naruto, you're not getting what I'm saying. People like Madara or maybe Sasuke, Kakashi even, who have strong wills and are as capable as Naruto, why can't they attempt to use Sage Mode
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

Hashimtr wrote:But there are people more capable than Naruto, you're not getting what I'm saying. People like Madara or maybe Sasuke, Kakashi even, who have strong wills and are as capable as Naruto, why can't they attempt to use Sage Mode


It has to be taught by a sage and you can't just convince any old sage to teach you.
10350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/18/13

Nighsh wrote:


Hashimtr wrote:But there are people more capable than Naruto, you're not getting what I'm saying. People like Madara or maybe Sasuke, Kakashi even, who have strong wills and are as capable as Naruto, why can't they attempt to use Sage Mode


It has to be taught by a sage and you can't just convince any old sage to teach you.


So what you're saying is, out of all the shinobi that know of sage mode, only 4 of them have enough social skills to convince a sage to teach them? Well not speaking skills lol but you know what I mean, somebody should've been able to convince them to teach them
First  Prev  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.