First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga Discussion
1315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Palatine, IL
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
oh my gosh why all of you think kakashi will die D: huhuhu but hopefully Naruto can control everything that he has learned!
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Elessarion wrote:

I think it will be Kakashi who will be able to know Pein's secret...


i may agree with you on this one since kakashi is the only one has been able to recognize the pain's plan of diverting attention.
though he may receive some pretty bad@55 whooping from pain.
Posted 10/14/08


it will still be fun to see him try to fight back
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
the kids' fathers are probably going to be the sacrifices konoha makes at this point.
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
sry guys ive been gone for so long...i was busy...i bet kakashi will be saved yet again by naruto...kakashi and iruka have a tendency of getting pwnd and naruto saving them...
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i think theyll fight for a while but naruto will lose and everyone thats left will go after him. somehow sasuke and naruto need to get together again, im guessing that after hes captured, madara is going to somehow use naruto to control 'hawk'
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I think when they recall naruto back and then they tell him that he was the fourth hokage son and thats why the nine tail is inside him.
i think naruto is going to use the hermit mode to defect all the fake pain with his awsome wind minipalation power+hermit mode .
after this naruto will go back to training with the frogs.
sasuke will go back to go capture the 8 tail but decides not to because of what happen last time and bratry the askusake
and the 8 tail will go back to the hidden cloud then go to konoha and be there to defined and protect naruto so that they could go rescue all the other 7 tails
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Wow the manga is getting intense and I love it <3
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HELL IS HERE WERE...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
wow naruto ch 421 danzas betrayal man that old basterd way can he die
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Danzou skewered the little frog

Hmm, its a mystery as to what may happen next!
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
that bastard... ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

vajxiong wrote:

I think when they recall naruto back and then they tell him that he was the fourth hokage son and thats why the nine tail is inside him.
i think naruto is going to use the hermit mode to defect all the fake pain with his awsome wind minipalation power+hermit mode .
after this naruto will go back to training with the frogs.
sasuke will go back to go capture the 8 tail but decides not to because of what happen last time and bratry the askusake
and the 8 tail will go back to the hidden cloud then go to konoha and be there to defined and protect naruto so that they could go rescue all the other 7 tails


erm.. u are rite except for the ending part ..... besides killer bee(8 tails)and naruto, most of the others jinchurikki are dead (except gara cause the old lady revived him )so they can't save them any more and 8 highly doubt they will tell him that his father is the 4th hokage then he will do even more stupid stuff
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

NASST wrote: wow naruto ch 421 danzas betrayal man that old basterd way can he die



MattChristy wrote: Danzou skewered the little frog Hmm, its a mystery as to what may happen next!


F***k!nG Danzou...
What the hell is wrong with him?
Is he in it to destroy konoha or still trying hard to take over as hokage?
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HELL IS HERE WERE...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

whodeedeat wrote:


NASST wrote: wow naruto ch 421 danzas betrayal man that old basterd way can he die



MattChristy wrote: Danzou skewered the little frog Hmm, its a mystery as to what may happen next!


F***k!nG Danzou...
What the hell is wrong with him?
Is he in it to destroy konoha or still trying hard to take over as hokage?


someone is talking on mangafox that maybe danzou is madara/ tobi are maybe working with madara/tobi i dont no that what some fan are saying
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rio Grande
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i new it danzou was going to turn bad from the begin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.