First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Shippuden Anime Discussion
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / FL-TX-Somewhere i...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


brickyboo711 wrote:

ummm... im thinking of watching Shippuden, but i havent watched naruto yet, can i start with shippuden, or do i have to start at the very beginning?


The best way is to start from the begining cuz there is alot of imp. parts u have to know about sasuke and naruto and akatsuki and orochimaru...but Naruto have plenty of fillers and that makes it boring *sigh* but i prefer that to start from the beginning the Shippuden one mainly talks about the main story thats why....


actually, i found that since i started watching shippuden (im all caught up now) i didnt find the need to watch naruto, i already had a very basic background already, so i actually watched shippuden pretty well, since they already explain everything like with akatsuki and orochimaru. im just gonna watch naruto later on.
Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:

will pein invade Konoha?

or perhaps someone can finish him already?





Yeah, it's getting intense


And I wonder why Danzou isn't too much concerned about Pein. Maybe either he knows that Tsunade can manage the situation, or he knows that he can beat Pein.
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Elessarion wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:

will pein invade Konoha?

or perhaps someone can finish him already?





Yeah, it's getting intense


And I wonder why Danzou isn't too much concerned about Pein. Maybe either he knows that Tsunade can manage the situation, or he knows that he can beat Pein.


Do you think he could be on the same side as Pein?
Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Elessarion wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:

will pein invade Konoha?

or perhaps someone can finish him already?





Yeah, it's getting intense


And I wonder why Danzou isn't too much concerned about Pein. Maybe either he knows that Tsunade can manage the situation, or he knows that he can beat Pein.


Do you think he could be on the same side as Pein?


Uhmm... lets see... since he doesn't want the Akatsuki to capture Naruto, probably he's not. Maybe he's just taking advantage of the current turmoil for him to become Hokage. He's kinda desperate =|
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

Elessarion wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Elessarion wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:

will pein invade Konoha?

or perhaps someone can finish him already?





Yeah, it's getting intense


And I wonder why Danzou isn't too much concerned about Pein. Maybe either he knows that Tsunade can manage the situation, or he knows that he can beat Pein.


Do you think he could be on the same side as Pein?


Uhmm... lets see... since he doesn't want the Akatsuki to capture Naruto, probably he's not. Maybe he's just taking advantage of the current turmoil for him to become Hokage. He's kinda desperate =|



So many twists and turns in Naruto, we never know lol. He's not being very serious about all of this though, hopefully they'll kill him off :D
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Hmm i love hidan , any1 else liked him ?! LOL well if so buddy me XD
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
DuUUuUUUdddeeEE... so much for the "Ino-Shika-Chou" team. it's a joke! i don't ever remember them looking as pathetic in the manga as they did in the anime. or maybe that's just in retrospect. either way, they should be renamed team "good-for-nothing" seeing as it wasn't so much of ino-shika-chou as it was shikamaru and kakashi doing their own thing.
Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

FoxProdigy wrote:

DuUUuUUUdddeeEE... so much for the "Ino-Shika-Chou" team. it's a joke! i don't ever remember them looking as pathetic in the manga as they did in the anime. or maybe that's just in retrospect. either way, they should be renamed team "good-for-nothing" seeing as it wasn't so much of ino-shika-chou as it was shikamaru and kakashi doing their own thing.


that's a witty observation...

Since Kakuzu is immune from physical attacks, Chou's techniques are rather ineffective against him. He also cannot risk a close combat against Hidan.

Their primary objective is to 'kill' those 2 Akatsuki members, so using Ino's Mind-Body Switch Technique is very dangerous because she suffers what her host suffers. Shikamaru's Shadow Imitation Technique is more preferable. But at least she can do healing jutsus.
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08


YOU ARE RIGHT. but that does not excuse the fact that the entire Team 10+Kakashi vs. Hidan&Kakuzu scene just sort of sucked. furthermore, chouji did barrel towards hidan and would've gotten hit had not shikamaru done his awesome-sticky-ninja-shadow thing... and even after that, i think chouji and ino volunteered themselves to go out and fight again.

but even so, ino and chouji's moves aren't useless in this battle. ino could have used her technique to capture hidan, walk him into a trap, dispel her technique, and BOOM! no more religious man! and chouji...!! ... could eat chips and defend ino's body...

okay so that's a little too simple of an idea. but seriously, there has to be something useful in their techniques right?! THAT... or the anime should just bypass the whole ino and chouji trying to put their own two cents in the battle entirely (did that even happen in the manga?), and let kakashi and shikamaru finish the match. but it was a little unfair that shikamaru got the spotlight when asuma is the whole team's sensei....... i should just go back reading the manga.
Member
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
I want to watch Naruto again!!! but it has been licensed and no one is uploading it anymore!!
please where should i go and watchi t again? i miss kakashi sensei~
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

g00dgal wrote:

I want to watch Naruto again!!! but it has been licensed and no one is uploading it anymore!!
please where should i go and watchi t again? i miss kakashi sensei~


try youtube ;)
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

FoxProdigy wrote:



YOU ARE RIGHT. but that does not excuse the fact that the entire Team 10+Kakashi vs. Hidan&Kakuzu scene just sort of sucked. furthermore, chouji did barrel towards hidan and would've gotten hit had not shikamaru done his awesome-sticky-ninja-shadow thing... and even after that, i think chouji and ino volunteered themselves to go out and fight again.

but even so, ino and chouji's moves aren't useless in this battle. ino could have used her technique to capture hidan, walk him into a trap, dispel her technique, and BOOM! no more religious man! and chouji...!! ... could eat chips and defend ino's body...

okay so that's a little too simple of an idea. but seriously, there has to be something useful in their techniques right?! THAT... or the anime should just bypass the whole ino and chouji trying to put their own two cents in the battle entirely (did that even happen in the manga?), and let kakashi and shikamaru finish the match. but it was a little unfair that shikamaru got the spotlight when asuma is the whole team's sensei....... i should just go back reading the manga.


Guys I thought I remember Ino was supposed to train with sakura and why doesn't she have abilities like sakura?

276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
naruto used t be kinda interesting & funny, but i realised i has gone way too long winded ._.
Member
2556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in my pink world...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
ummmmmm ...
i wanna ask some 1 Q :3
is the anime will be some the manga ??
i hop so because sasuke show a lot of time in the manga
such the story about him !
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

miss_sasuke wrote:

ummmmmm ...
i wanna ask some 1 Q :3
is the anime will be some the manga ??
i hop so because sasuke show a lot of time in the manga
such the story about him !


In my opinion most likely
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.