First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
sweetest anime couple
29932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Online
Posted 1/16/11 , edited 1/16/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh and higurashi lol. never seen it cuz I heard it's creepy but she doesn't kill him does she?



nope, that is the only girl who doesn't go axe crazy to kill people, (that we know of), other than herself every once in a while.
he isn't from hinamizawa, so he'd been vaccinated for the syndrome, so he will never go crazy. the two of them try to look out for each other.

479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NY, USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Tomoya and Nagisa from Clannad
Kaoru and Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh and higurashi lol. never seen it cuz I heard it's creepy but she doesn't kill him does she?



nope, that is the only girl who doesn't go axe crazy to kill people, (that we know of), other than herself every once in a while.
he isn't from hinamizawa, so he'd been vaccinated for the syndrome, so he will never go crazy. the two of them try to look out for each other.



oh so they have some kind of hysteria disease to make them go psychotic? but I heard every episode had disturbing scenes soo there are only 7 main characters.....

I might watch it but might not. since I wasn't disturbed by school days ending taht much maybe. but the end of evangelion was kind of disturbing at time, kind of
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / anime
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Nana and Ren <33

49166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 1/16/11


Okazaki & Nagisa
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Sawako and Kazehaya from Kimi Ni Todoke.
29932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Online
Posted 1/16/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh and higurashi lol. never seen it cuz I heard it's creepy but she doesn't kill him does she?



nope, that is the only girl who doesn't go axe crazy to kill people, (that we know of), other than herself every once in a while.
he isn't from hinamizawa, so he'd been vaccinated for the syndrome, so he will never go crazy. the two of them try to look out for each other.



oh so they have some kind of hysteria disease to make them go psychotic? but I heard every episode had disturbing scenes soo there are only 7 main characters.....

I might watch it but might not. since I wasn't disturbed by school days ending taht much maybe. but the end of evangelion was kind of disturbing at time, kind of


yeah, its a good watch. it's not as gory as the school days ending, with the exception of the opening to the third arc. it also has a story to it if you watch season 2, and all the characters have okay personalities. (except satoko.) she was the one character i dislike, but i understand why she is the way she is from her backstory. not much for romance though, until later when the characters have built up impressions on the audience. but still, rika and akasaka are good together.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
USUI TAKUMI & MIYAKI AYUZAWA (KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA)

WHAT A PERFECT COUPLE!
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh and higurashi lol. never seen it cuz I heard it's creepy but she doesn't kill him does she?



nope, that is the only girl who doesn't go axe crazy to kill people, (that we know of), other than herself every once in a while.
he isn't from hinamizawa, so he'd been vaccinated for the syndrome, so he will never go crazy. the two of them try to look out for each other.



oh so they have some kind of hysteria disease to make them go psychotic? but I heard every episode had disturbing scenes soo there are only 7 main characters.....

I might watch it but might not. since I wasn't disturbed by school days ending taht much maybe. but the end of evangelion was kind of disturbing at time, kind of


yeah, its a good watch. it's not as gory as the school days ending, with the exception of the opening to the third arc. it also has a story to it if you watch season 2, and all the characters have okay personalities. (except satoko.) she was the one character i dislike, but i understand why she is the way she is from her backstory. not much for romance though, until later when the characters have built up impressions on the audience. but still, rika and akasaka are good together.


well I keep on seeing them on distrubing anime lists. well I might try it out.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

aifos22 wrote:

The one with the three pictures and the girls are blonde?


Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Air the movie, and Kannazuki No Miko, respectively. :]

1701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in your dreams~ h...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

Chiibihime wrote:


aifos22 wrote:

The one with the three pictures and the girls are blonde?


Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Air the movie, and Kannazuki No Miko, respectively. :]



Thanks!
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
Neko Says:
Amu x Ikuto= Amuto



1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

Remon-chan wrote:

Kazuma x Ayano

Otani x Risa

Tamaki x Haruhi

Kei x Hikari

Ryuuji x Taiga

Lucy (Nyuu) x Kouta



Neko Says:
lol, Tamaki and Haruhi!!! lol, oh my, Tamaki's pretty dramatic, but i agree with you. lol


139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 1/27/11
Sakura and Syaoran (Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle) >.<
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Leaf village
Offline
Posted 2/20/11
Archer and Rin (fate/stay night) they're not fanfic, coz rin does crush on shirou, who's actually the young Archer.
Ikki & Ringo, although it's one-sided
Nodame and Chiaki (always love them)
Syaoran & Sakura from Cardcaptors

umm... who else is there?

Nana and Ren
Train and Saya
Kahoko and Len

AND... how could i 4get -



I was gonna write Usui and Misaki, but they're just too perfect.
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.