First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
sweetest anime couple
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

animelover00094 wrote:

hey a girl can dream can't she xD
this is a real spoiler! >


wats the last one? is it gakuen alice? the girl looks a bit like mikan to me. whos the boy?
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
tamahome and miyaka
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

DoomCore wrote:



Game couple, but whatever. :l


don't worry this will become anime soon enough

13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / route66
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
hatori and cana!!hehe though they didn't end up w/ each other^^'
Posted 3/11/09
HaruhiKyon
21871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/11/09



For those who knows this anime, dun curse me if you think they're not sweet at all =.=
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nihon
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

26300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
新加坡
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Yano and Nana
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

shadowfox1234 wrote:


animelover00094 wrote:

hey a girl can dream can't she xD
this is a real spoiler! >


wats the last one? is it gakuen alice? the girl looks a bit like mikan to me. whos the boy?


yea thats mikan and the guy is Ruka
19524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
Just a few that I like

This scene wasn't in the anime but I still like it

Even though it's a manga, I really hope it becomes an anime though.
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

Mitsuko18 wrote:

Just a few that I like

This scene wasn't in the anime but I still like it

Even though it's a manga, I really hope it becomes an anime though.


wats the last one?
19524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

shadowfox1234 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Just a few that I like

This scene wasn't in the anime but I still like it

Even though it's a manga, I really hope it becomes an anime though.


wats the last one?


Oh, it's Shinshi Doumei Cross/ The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 3/21/09




sasuke and sakura
naruto
2961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Alright, sweetest couple? Hmmm..


Tadase and Amu <3


Tomoya and Nagisa, duuuh <33


Yuuri and Wolfram(Alright, my fave, but still!) <333


Nagihiko and Rima <3

25608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
kei takishima and hikari hanazano..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.