First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply member card
Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

tita_love_animes wrote:

Name: Rita
username:tita_love_animes
id: 16
age: 14
member since: Dec 31, 2007
pic:


here

Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

Name:___Raine-Nana<3
Username:____oOCandiixRawROo
Age:_____13
menber since:_____ september 6 2008?
pic:____

here


Posted 10/5/08
Name: Bella
Username: bella_shinigami
Age: secret
menber since: October 1, 2008
pic:
Posted 10/7/08
Name:Tiara
Username:Ilovemicchi-sanalot875
Age:14
menber since:um since it first opened?
pic:
i liek de boy one;D
4680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell -_-
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
name:gina
username:ggailiute
age:13
member since:10-8-08
girl
pic
Member
6985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere you can...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
username:BlackAngel95
age:13
Menber since: 14-6-08
The Boys card
pic:
The first chibi !
Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

bella_shinigami wrote:

Name: Bella
Username: bella_shinigami
Age: secret
menber since: October 1, 2008
pic:


here



Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:

Name:Tiara
Username:Ilovemicchi-sanalot875
Age:14
menber since:um since it first opened?
pic:
i liek de boy one;D


here

Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

ggailiute wrote:

name:gina
username:ggailiute
age:13
member since:10-8-08
girl
pic


here

Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

BlackAngel95 wrote:

username:BlackAngel95
age:13
Menber since: 14-6-08
The Boys card
pic:
The first chibi !


here


Posted 10/18/08
Name:___ abigail
Username:____ cymbeliene
Age:_____ 13
menber since:_____ May 19, 2008
pic:____
Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

cymbeliene wrote:

Name:___ abigail
Username:____ cymbeliene
Age:_____ 13
menber since:_____ May 19, 2008
pic:____



here


Posted 10/19/08
Name:___ katie
Username:____ renesmee_cullen17
Age:_____ 13
menber since:_____ October 5, 2008
pic:____

girl card
Member
7696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the neko world
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
username:amu77
age:14
Menber since: 10-20-08
pic :
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Name: jennifer
Username: jen624
Age: 17
menber since: can't remember
pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.