First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply avi school requests
Posted 9/10/08

loverofmidnight wrote:


puflup wrote:


loverofmidnight wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

My pic-

designs-anything tat looks good
animation-blink
size-crop size
word-Anime Arethe best
Please do it soon!


Do u want the text 2 be Anime Are The Best or just keep it your way?



X-X,.she's off line..pff!she'll reply soon!what ever you like u can put!hehe..i think she wont mind??=D..xD..<333..xoxo


Thank u!! *dances around* lol



pff!why did u dance?haha..*laughing out loud.{lol}*pff..*bye*
bHezt sTudents =]
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Kuma10 wrote:

My pic-

designs-anything tat looks good
animation-blink
size-crop size
word-Anime Arethe best
Please do it soon!


Here u go
bHezt sTudents =]
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

puflup wrote:


loverofmidnight wrote:


puflup wrote:


loverofmidnight wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

My pic-

designs-anything tat looks good
animation-blink
size-crop size
word-Anime Arethe best
Please do it soon!


Do u want the text 2 be Anime Are The Best or just keep it your way?



X-X,.she's off line..pff!she'll reply soon!what ever you like u can put!hehe..i think she wont mind??=D..xD..<333..xoxo


Thank u!! *dances around* lol



pff!why did u dance?haha..*laughing out loud.{lol}*pff..*bye*


cause i was happy
Posted 9/10/08

loverofmidnight wrote:


puflup wrote:


loverofmidnight wrote:


puflup wrote:


loverofmidnight wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

My pic-

designs-anything tat looks good
animation-blink
size-crop size
word-Anime Arethe best
Please do it soon!


Do u want the text 2 be Anime Are The Best or just keep it your way?



X-X,.she's off line..pff!she'll reply soon!what ever you like u can put!hehe..i think she wont mind??=D..xD..<333..xoxo


Thank u!! *dances around* lol



pff!why did u dance?haha..*laughing out loud.{lol}*pff..*bye*


cause i was happy


pff..haha..lets just talk in GB!
Member
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
thank u lovermidnigh do my avatar, its beatiful I very like it. I will post it in my yahoo.
Member
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
puflup, mother like the one you make too, we look the same, I post its in my front page. thank u. mother love it.
Member
24052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / i dont know! im l...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08


design:[umm.. just make the avi kawaii..

animation: fading

size:crop

words: chris_nida (above) -NidZ- (below)


style: fade out

who do u want to make it?<3.chhose among the mods..pff!!:":` anyone please

Posted 9/12/08

chris_nida wrote:



design:[umm.. just make the avi kawaii..

animation: fading

size:crop

words: chris_nida (above) -NidZ- (below)


style: fade out

who do u want to make it?<3.chhose among the mods..pff!!:":` anyone please





e2o na po ahaha.sory if pngit.
made by:puflup x3~suu,
Member
24052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / i dont know! im l...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

puflup wrote:


chris_nida wrote:



design:[umm.. just make the avi kawaii..

animation: fading

size:crop

words: chris_nida (above) -NidZ- (below)


style: fade out

who do u want to make it?<3.chhose among the mods..pff!!:":` anyone please





e2o na po ahaha.sory if pngit.
made by:puflup x3~suu,


kawaii!! thanks!!
i thought hindi mo to gagawin kasi anyone nkalagay!!
hehe..
btw, thanks again!!
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
picture:[must be in a spoiler]:


design:[stuffs like hearts, etc]:anything tat black and red

animation:not really

size:[crop or original size]":yes

words:[wat u want to be in the avi''`]:Kanon65

others you want to add:if it looks good on my brothers avi
Please do it soon!
bHezt sTudents =]
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

Kuma10 wrote:

picture:[must be in a spoiler]:


design:[stuffs like hearts, etc]:anything tat black and red

animation:not really

size:[crop or original size]":yes

words:[wat u want to be in the avi''`]:Kanon65

others you want to add:if it looks good on my brothers avi
Please do it soon!


Here you go and i'am sorry that it looks plain
Posted 9/12/08

Hehe my bro will love this thank u!!!
bHezt sTudents =]
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Kuma10 wrote:


Hehe my bro will love this thank u!!!


Your Welcome~ ^.^
Posted 9/13/08
picture:

design: any dat's cute
animation: no
size: crop..tall and thin
words: precious256, Cindy
who do u want to make it? anyone is fine plz
bHezt sTudents =]
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

precious256 wrote:

picture:

design: any dat's cute
animation: no
size: crop..tall and thin
words: precious256, Cindy
who do u want to make it? anyone is fine plz


i'll do it 4 u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.