First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply mods here! [apply]
Posted 9/6/08

format

why you want to be a mod?


examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"

banners[1]:

:)..good luck!
bHezt sTudents =]
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
why you want to be a mod? Because i love make avatarz for friends

examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"


banners[1]: none for now
Posted 9/6/08

loverofmidnight wrote:

why you want to be a mod? Because i love make avatarz for friends

examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"


banners[1]: none for now



you now a mod!
bHezt sTudents =]
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

puflup wrote:


format

why you want to be a mod?


examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"

banners[1]:

:)..good luck!


Why do you wanna be mod: cuz i love making avatars and giving them to those who need it.

examples of your work [made at least 2]


banner


you can go to My Avatars Edits and My Banners Edits for more in my profile albums
Posted 9/7/08

Miyiki wrote:


puflup wrote:


format

why you want to be a mod?


examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"

banners[1]:

:)..good luck!


Why do you wanna be mod: cuz i love making avatars and giving them to those who need it.

examples of your work [made at least 2]


banner


you can go to My Avatars Edits and My Banners Edits for more in my profile albums



fine2x ur in x0x0
bHezt sTudents =]
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

puflup wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


puflup wrote:


format

why you want to be a mod?


examples of ur avis[made at least 2]"

banners[1]:

:)..good luck!


Why do you wanna be mod: cuz i love making avatars and giving them to those who need it.

examples of your work [made at least 2]


banner


you can go to My Avatars Edits and My Banners Edits for more in my profile albums



fine2x ur in x0x0


Thanks
bHezt sTudents =]
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
cool i love working on avatars and banners!!
Posted 9/11/08

curry97 wrote:

cool i love working on avatars and banners!!





dba cr sis kita?~hehe..gusto mo ba mging mod and ull make avis?just reply with the format,,use mo format ha?big sis~~..suu.~~
Posted 9/11/08
why you want to be a mod?
um .. coz you asked me & i promised i would help you. =]

bHezt sTudents =]
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
hmmm

Posted 9/12/08

xiiREMINISCEx wrote:

why you want to be a mod?
um .. coz you asked me & i promised i would help you. =]



ur in,,,=).
Posted 9/12/08

curry97 wrote:

hmmm



yes naman!gogo ur in =),,,
Posted 9/12/08

puflup wrote:


xiiREMINISCEx wrote:

why you want to be a mod?
um .. coz you asked me & i promised i would help you. =]



ur in,,,=).

teeheehee.. thnkies so much. =D
bHezt sTudents =]
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

puflup wrote:


curry97 wrote:

hmmm



yes naman!gogo ur in =),,,


thanks a lot! little bro. luv ya*


Posted 9/19/08


Masaya talaga gumawa!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.