First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply class of war
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
another helpless class
Posted 9/6/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

another helpless class



You're not supposed to say that out loud.
OR MAYBE YOU ARE!!?!?!
Sensei
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
The purpose of this class is...?
Student
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:


claw836 wrote:

puts a triple pack of books infront of santoryou now go read those in detetion room


oi.. you don't have permission to send him to the detention room, only I do


arigatou~ s-en-pa-ii demo, i'm a girl for the 100th time~
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

santoryou wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:


claw836 wrote:

puts a triple pack of books infront of santoryou now go read those in detetion room


oi.. you don't have permission to send him to the detention room, only I do


arigatou~ s-en-pa-ii demo, i'm a girl for the 100th time~


Ehh? really? fine then I shall call you ryuu-chan for now on
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
gah ... but but ...
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
anyway first 1 to anwser the 3E qeustion gets a cookie ... or a flask of mayo or a choclate parfait
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
ALL MY HARD HUNTED ONION HEADS!!
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
cold war started because onions fall down from the sky and turns into snow
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

cold war started because onions fall down from the sky and turns into snow


*peep* almost right though .... *puts only 1 book before him * go read that in the library
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kokomousey wrote:

ALL MY HARD HUNTED ONION HEADS!!


(yey another 1 ! ) but it's wrong ! *puts a pile of books infront of k-chan * go read those
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

claw836 wrote:


kokomousey wrote:

ALL MY HARD HUNTED ONION HEADS!!


(yey another 1 ! ) but it's wrong ! *puts a pile of books infront of k-chan * go read those


(lol that's my gift to you as a "Congrats for starting your own class*)

*looks at books*....ah....too much reading already...I'll pass. Here...i'll make a deal..Since you took all those onion heads...give me a pass for this class...what'd you say?
Student
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

claw836 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

cold war started because onions fall down from the sky and turns into snow


*peep* almos rught though .... *outs only 1 book before him * go read that in the library


CLAW836 I HAVE COME TO BRING DOWN PUNISHMENT UPON YOU ON BEHALF OF OKITA-SENPAI!!! *takes out XIII gun* *glares* *loads gun because bazooka's are heavy* prepare yourself.
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kokomousey wrote:


claw836 wrote:


kokomousey wrote:

ALL MY HARD HUNTED ONION HEADS!!


(yey another 1 ! ) but it's wrong ! *puts a pile of books infront of k-chan * go read those


(lol that's my gift to you as a "Congrats for starting your own class*)

*looks at books*....ah....too much reading already...I'll pass. Here...i'll make a deal..Since you took all those onion heads...give me a pass for this class...what'd you say?


hmmmm wat ya mean whit pass ? ya come when ya like .. anyway ya dont have to read all of them just find the info ya got wrong
Student
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

santoryou wrote:


claw836 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

cold war started because onions fall down from the sky and turns into snow


*peep* almos rught though .... *outs only 1 book before him * go read that in the library


CLAW836 I HAVE COME TO BRING DOWN PUNISHMENT UPON YOU ON BEHALF OF OKITA-SENPAI!!! *takes out XIII gun* *glares* *loads gun because bazooka's are heavy* prepare yourself.


hmmm call me bansai ! *hits santoryou on the head * okey k-chan can ya bring him to the informery ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.