First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Request For Aviz Here !
Member
6371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines:)
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

katsukikashiniru wrote:



HeRe You Go!!! [s0rry 4 iT bEing l8]




Sure. Btw, I LOVE IT! THANKS :*

Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nottingham
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
Name: Rachii
Username: 2436racbuc
Crop Or Not ?:yes
Quotes:...
Animated?:no
Extra:you decide
pic.
Moderator
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Florida,USA
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

2436racbuc wrote:

Name: Rachii
Username: 2436racbuc
Crop Or Not ?:yes
Quotes:...
Animated?:no
Extra:you decide
pic.


is this done???
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nottingham
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

katsukikashiniru wrote:


2436racbuc wrote:

Name: Rachii
Username: 2436racbuc
Crop Or Not ?:yes
Quotes:...
Animated?:no
Extra:you decide
pic.


is this done???

not yet!

Moderator
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Florida,USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/10


Here U Go!!

P.S. This will be the last request I will take for now.
Creator
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / at the sky. :P
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

tomoya187 wrote:

Name: trisha
Username: tomoya187
Uploaded An Pic On The Group Wall ?: yes
Crop Or Not ?: yes, tall and thin
Quotes: any quote
Animated?: none
Extra: any
Other Instructions: juzt make it look good please
Pic:


SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!~~~~ for being a late replier! it's already ONE YEAR since i see your avii request. sorry X(
here: it's too simply but hope you like it! ( actually, i only use picnik to create this because my adobe photoshop is in the other computer . i'm very sorry. )



Posted 6/3/10

rensantos wrote:


tomoya187 wrote:

Name: trisha
Username: tomoya187
Uploaded An Pic On The Group Wall ?: yes
Crop Or Not ?: yes, tall and thin
Quotes: any quote
Animated?: none
Extra: any
Other Instructions: juzt make it look good please
Pic:


SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!~~~~ for being a late replier! it's already ONE YEAR since i see your avii request. sorry X(
here: it's too simply but hope you like it! ( actually, i only use picnik to create this because my adobe photoshop is in the other computer . i'm very sorry. )





lol, i already forgot about this. i even quit the group but thanks tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.