First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Quiz. . .
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
This quiz is a personality Disorder quiz. Take it and post your results. :)

Heres your link. If it ever gets broken, tell me.


http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv


If thats too depressing then take the whats your best quality quiz..lol. thats a happier one.
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_s_your_best_quality







ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
My results.

Disorder -- Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
A few definitions so that you know what your dealing with your results. -_-

Schizoid-
pertaining to a personality disorder marked by dissociation, passivity, withdrawal, inability to form warm social relationships, and indifference to praise or criticism.

Schizotypal-
a condition characterized by cold aloof feelings, eccentric behavior, hallucinations, illusions, and delusions

Borderline-
characterized by a pattern of instability in mood, interpersonal relations, and self-image, and manifested by self-destructive, impulsive, and inconsistent behavior

Histrionic-
deliberately affected or self-consciously emotional; overly dramatic, in behavior or speech.

Narcissistic-
erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

Obsessive-Compulsive-
of or pertaining to a personality style characterized by perfectionism, indecision, conscientiousness, concern with detail, rigidity, and inhibition.
Moderator
4832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

hmmm interesting...
ELITE MEMBER
13162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Worthing ,England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
Disorder --- Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal:
Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

O.O

Heres The one for the other quiz
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Intelligence


Your best quality is intelligence! People like you because you are smart and always make the right decision. Your intelligence also helps you handle tough situations.
Posted 9/6/08
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

sweetdreams24 wrote:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

hmmm interesting...


I think I did worse!! haha XD
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Disorder --- Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal:
Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

O.O

Heres The one for the other quiz
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Intelligence


Your best quality is intelligence! People like you because you are smart and always make the right decision. Your intelligence also helps you handle tough situations.




HAHA!! i didn't even know that you could get a very high in any of those!!! XDlmao

ELITE MEMBER
13162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Worthing ,England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

kiluanne93 wrote:


GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Disorder --- Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal:
Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

O.O

Heres The one for the other quiz
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Intelligence


Your best quality is intelligence! People like you because you are smart and always make the right decision. Your intelligence also helps you handle tough situations.




HAHA!! i didn't even know that you could get a very high in any of those!!! XDlmao



Lolz Haha y is that a bad thing?!? 0.0
ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

GummyMonstahKiel wrote:


kiluanne93 wrote:


GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Disorder --- Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal:
Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

O.O

Heres The one for the other quiz
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Intelligence


Your best quality is intelligence! People like you because you are smart and always make the right decision. Your intelligence also helps you handle tough situations.




HAHA!! i didn't even know that you could get a very high in any of those!!! XDlmao



Lolz Haha y is that a bad thing?!? 0.0

its not. its just hella funny. thats the fist time I've seen that!
Moderator
4832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

kiluanne93 wrote:


sweetdreams24 wrote:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

hmmm interesting...


I think I did worse!! haha XD


yup i guess i agree with that =P....this is the other quiz:

Your Result: Personality

Your best quality is your personality! People like you because you are an all around good person. You have good manners and values. You also like to express your personal style and interests.

ELITE MEMBER
6618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

sweetdreams24 wrote:


kiluanne93 wrote:


sweetdreams24 wrote:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

hmmm interesting...


I think I did worse!! haha XD


yup i guess i agree with that =P....this is the other quiz:

Your Result: Personality

Your best quality is your personality! People like you because you are an all around good person. You have good manners and values. You also like to express your personal style and interests.



haha!! your so honest... I love that.
ELITE MEMBER
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Disorder Rating Information

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate


Whats Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Personality

i agree wif the results..



ELITE MEMBER
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / very hot and sunn...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i am all messed up, but i aready knew that

Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.