First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Typing Mania
Member
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
K People Heres a Game For Ya Ta Play XD you Choose a song and Type The Lyrics XD simple As That But Its Hard XD Then Tell The Song Name (If You Know wats Its Called) And Score That U Got XD

The Site: http://somoe.org/typing/
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
yay i'm going to post new score and edit now ;D

ef- a fairy tale of the two: 82%
macross fronteir: 74%
sympohoni poem: 89% <<< lalalal xD
Euphoric Field: 60%
Member
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
XD Ok XD That Song confused Me At First XD
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Lokkin wrote:

XD Ok XD That Song confused Me At First XD


lol yea me too i think i got game over on it =P
Member
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Lokkin wrote:

XD Ok XD That Song confused Me At First XD


lol yea me too i think i got game over on it =P


I almost got Gameover On it XD
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Lokkin wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Lokkin wrote:

XD Ok XD That Song confused Me At First XD


lol yea me too i think i got game over on it =P


I almost got Gameover On it XD


lolz my best so far is on the symphonic one =P
Member
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Lokkin wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


Lokkin wrote:

XD Ok XD That Song confused Me At First XD


lol yea me too i think i got game over on it =P


I almost got Gameover On it XD


lolz my best so far is on the symphonic one =P


Xd lalalalalalalalala XD
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Lokkin wrote:



Xd lalalalalalalalala XD


LOL only 2 letters xD
Member
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Lokkin wrote:



Xd lalalalalalalalala XD


LOL only 2 letters xD



XD Yeah
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
All the things i did O_O..

and i dont even know any songs.. LOL. xDD







.. LOL.

i love these.. xD

Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

SadPromise wrote:

All the things i did O_O..

and i dont even know any songs.. LOL. xDD




.. LOL.

i love these.. xD



what the heck!?!?!?!?! zomgosh your good O_O
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

All the things i did O_O..

and i dont even know any songs.. LOL. xDD




.. LOL.

i love these.. xD



what the heck!?!?!?!?! zomgosh your good O_O


LOL, NO IM NOT. O_o;
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

SadPromise wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

All the things i did O_O..

and i dont even know any songs.. LOL. xDD




.. LOL.

i love these.. xD



what the heck!?!?!?!?! zomgosh your good O_O


LOL, NO IM NOT. O_o;


say that to the 'AAA's lolololol xD
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
stories 72 % i'll try it tom hehe
Member
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i'll try this tomorrow. i tried code geass ost and i'm having a hard time XDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.