First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Orbs, what do you think?
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I've seen a lot of websites that say orbs, (floating globes/circles of light), are actually spirits. They show up in a lot of photos.

Do you think this is true, or that they're just dust or a scratch on the lens?




Posted 9/6/08
someone probably sneezed on the lens of the camera >_>
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I took a photo at an old graveyard where a few showed up. I went back earlier this year to try again and there was nothing. It was also a brand new camera soooo. Idk. Fake?
Posted 9/6/08

dkarmazi wrote:

I took a photo at an old graveyard where a few showed up. I went back earlier this year to try again and there was nothing. It was also a brand new camera soooo. Idk. Fake?

why would you take photos in a old graveyard =_=?

1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I believe it. It's scientifically called S-T-U-P-I-D.
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
I saw a couple of these and thought the camera and camcorder was messed up, but it isn't. Im guessing spirit move around, not stay in a same spot so it probably that taking another picture might not capture it.

Sometime it not like a dot like this one


look like a soldier facing ^ direction walking away (said on About.com) , but many say that human don't see them but camera do. Is it possible that the flash flashes the room (since the flash is too bright) that it can detect something that human can't see? Also mostly photoshop can make stuff like these. If your a fan of horror certainly you might make one to spook your friend and it could spread throughout the internet.
Posted 9/6/08

GDXTom wrote:

I saw a couple of these and thought the camera and camcorder was messed up, but it isn't. Im guessing spirit move around, not stay in a same spot so it probably that taking another picture might not capture it.

Sometime it not like a dot like this one


look like a soldier facing ^ direction walking away (said on About.com) , but many say that human don't see them but camera do. Is it possible that the flash flashes the room (since the flash is too bright) that it can detect something that human can't see? Also mostly photoshop can make stuff like these. If your a fan of horror certainly you might make one to spook your friend and it could spread throughout the internet.

you have quite a imagination 0,0

783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

GDXTom wrote:

I saw a couple of these and thought the camera and camcorder was messed up, but it isn't. Im guessing spirit move around, not stay in a same spot so it probably that taking another picture might not capture it.

Sometime it not like a dot like this one


look like a soldier facing ^ direction walking away (said on About.com) , but many say that human don't see them but camera do. Is it possible that the flash flashes the room (since the flash is too bright) that it can detect something that human can't see? Also mostly photoshop can make stuff like these. If your a fan of horror certainly you might make one to spook your friend and it could spread throughout the internet.


I only see the legs. >_>
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


dkarmazi wrote:

I took a photo at an old graveyard where a few showed up. I went back earlier this year to try again and there was nothing. It was also a brand new camera soooo. Idk. Fake?

why would you take photos in a old graveyard =_=?



It's a tourist site. It's over 150 years old I think. El Campo Santo Cemetary in San Diego.
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

MihaelJeevas wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

I believe it. It's scientifically called S-T-U-P-I-D.


It's scientifically called F-U-C-K-O-F-F.




Exactly, kid. But don't tell those mysterious circle spirits or they will harm you. LMFAO.
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
...I dont think so o.O.
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


GDXTom wrote:

I saw a couple of these and thought the camera and camcorder was messed up, but it isn't. Im guessing spirit move around, not stay in a same spot so it probably that taking another picture might not capture it.

Sometime it not like a dot like this one


look like a soldier facing ^ direction walking away (said on About.com) , but many say that human don't see them but camera do. Is it possible that the flash flashes the room (since the flash is too bright) that it can detect something that human can't see? Also mostly photoshop can make stuff like these. If your a fan of horror certainly you might make one to spook your friend and it could spread throughout the internet.

you have quite a imagination 0,0



I am a War lover, seriously a war lover, you would see 80% of my game is war, Starcraft, Empire Earth 1 & 2, Age of Empire 2 & 3, Company of Hero, Star War, Alien Vs. Predator, Call of Duty, etc etc and I am waiting for Empire Total War which is a Revolutionary War.

20% is something else like Mario, Super Smash, Mario Party, etc.

Anyway since I only need to do Essay and study, and Today is Saturday, I make this to show what I think of it, Fake or not.



It said on the site that it's at New Gettysburg and the soldier would probably be a Confederate Soldier during the American Civil War. The Confederate stripe on his back is the same as British Soldier during WW1. Most soldiers in the American Civil War only hold small supply so their stripe is either straight down or crossed. The picture of the Soldier has is stripe down.

Still stripe as in those belt to hold stuff and it probably fake in my opinion.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Reminds me of Cheesus lol
Posted 9/6/08
Heyyy :D
i took a photo at a dance and those thingies appeared !

totally ruined the photo . >.>
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.