First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
mahou sensei negima
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England...for now
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

MichaelPham1259 wrote:


niwa0daisuke0 wrote:

great anime had a kool ed called 1000 sparking...i think

my fav pactio card


lawl i know its really good ooo u like kazumi but i like asuna with her sword ^^


i liked the cool lil robot i feel like watching the series again
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

niwa0daisuke0 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


niwa0daisuke0 wrote:

great anime had a kool ed called 1000 sparking...i think

my fav pactio card


1000% Sparking is the Op of Negima!?


oh! i thought it was the ed


nope even i checked it was the op ^^
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

TriPad wrote:


MichaelPham1259 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


MichaelPham1259 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


MichaelPham1259 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


MichaelPham1259 wrote:

really o.o??? u made them? thats awesome ^^ i thought someone who helped wit hthe show made them and posted them on the net ^^


For your information, I didn't make the pactio cards. I just gathered the cards from the internet and compiled it to a slide show. I still have the pics, along with the suka cards, cosplay cards and armor cards.


okya i see then -.- my bad .... i cant believe u took that long to pile them up and where do u find the armor cards??


My armor cards...let me show them to you.

(since advertising sites are against the rules then I'll just post mine)
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/padjoy/Armor%20cards/?action=view&current=52ee05ad.pbw


lawl ok i see them thats alot of them i even saw the cosplays and the suka cards its funny ^^


Last two:
My cosplay and suka cards...let me show them to you.
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/padjoy/Cosplay%20cards/?action=view&current=bfd70ee5.pbw

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/padjoy/Suka%20cards/?action=view&current=e6a2c876.pbw

ummm u didnt need to show me the cuz i already saw them but if its for the other people then then my bad


I just wanted to post that.


okya then it is my bad o.o
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

niwa0daisuke0 wrote:


MichaelPham1259 wrote:


niwa0daisuke0 wrote:

great anime had a kool ed called 1000 sparking...i think

my fav pactio card


lawl i know its really good ooo u like kazumi but i like asuna with her sword ^^


i liked the cool lil robot i feel like watching the series again


the series was the best ^^ !!!!~ lawl i might but i dont have all that time so yea
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Must post Sayo.



5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

TriPad wrote:

Must post Sayo.





lawl are you a sayo fan?? she a ghost but still is nice ^^
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i have alot of those... i'll put it all later
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Negima! is pretty boring in comparison to Negima!?
Read the manga, better than both. (although Negima!? is nice because it's different)
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

i have alot of those... i'll put it all later


ummm actually theres no need for that cuz someone already put it up o.o
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Negima! is pretty boring in comparison to Negima!?
Read the manga, better than both. (although Negima!? is nice because it's different)


u know i actually could agree with you ^^
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

MichaelPham1259 wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

Negima! is pretty boring in comparison to Negima!?
Read the manga, better than both. (although Negima!? is nice because it's different)


u know i actually could agree with you ^^


What do you mean could? You've always been able to agree with me, whether you do or not is your choice.
Negima! Is pretty dry because its like the manga with worse art and less fan-service. Negima!? is fast paced (dynamic editing to the rescue!) and has its own style and story.
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada~
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Okay... There is a thread for Mahou Senshi Negima already.

MUST HAVE EVANGELINE AND SETSUNA!!!

if you wanted evangeline i already got the cards so ill show you or u can have them
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.