First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Who is the most evil Anime character?
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Rhode Island
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
Gaara before naruto beat the crap outta him. although it wasnt his fault, he was pretty frickin evil.

1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
i'd say orochimaru cos he is just evil for no apparent reason, but i lobes hiiiim!
yagu retsudo from lone wolf and cub
sakurazawa seishiro in tokyo babylon (i dunno if it was the ending or the character i didn't like ...)

oh and char azanable aka Quattro Bagina XDDD ( juvenille, but funny all the same. XD quattro bagina... haha!)
Posted 12/17/07
I would say Aion from Chrono Crusade.
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Western Lands...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
any one who has all purple on and eyeshadow
thats how u kno there evil
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore ~
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
lelouch . but is he considered even evil ? maybe to the eyes of britainnia . but err. Light Yagami would be considered one of the most evil
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

dontmindifido wrote:

Balalaika from Black Lagoon is pretty brutal. Especially in Second Barrage.

Levy is actually pretty evil too--but look at how cute she is.


lol yes Balalaika! she's cool too though ^^

and it's Revy (from Rebecca)
Posted 12/17/07
KIRA
1781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
priscilla
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
well for me the most evil of all badies is Papillion from Busho Renkin. He aint that evil but look at what he wears! It reeks with evil! Its disturbing in every aspect! Especially when he goes to the beach! That swimming.... whatever that is was stuff nightmares were made of!
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The empty world o...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
Aizen-dono, the great Aizen-sama....
1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 12/17/07

4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Well you have a point, but while it is a "better world" it is a world where he is a god. So when it comes down to it, he is still killing people for personal benefit even if others would indirectly benefit from the same outcome.

3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/18/07

cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Well you have a point, but while it is a "better world" it is a world where he is a god. So when it comes down to it, he is still killing people for personal benefit even if others would indirectly benefit from the same outcome.



Who wouldnt want to benifit themselves? Thinking for ourselves is a part of the human nature. I think its perfectly fine to benifit self and others. If Light really didnt want to be God then Id say hes pretty stupid. After all, if you had the chance of becoming God of the world, will you just let it go? I know my answer is a certain no, and I dont think I know anyone that would say yes. Everyone is a little bit selfish, it just depend on how you look at it.

Light ROX~! lolz..
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.