Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Who is the most evil Anime character?
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Hiruma Youichi from Eyeshield 21..

hehehe
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


icesnowgal wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:



4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.


Like you said, who knows what Light will do in the future? Can you be certain that he wont become a great God that cares for people? Well actually, he is already trying to contribute to the human society. Saying Light is "bad" make no sense at all. Look at his influence on people, less people made bad choices because of Light. He might even had saved thousands of people! Less people went to jail, and of course less victims too. The word "evil" dosen't suit Light even for one bit.

When you say some bad people have their own back ground stories, well, that is true, I do agree with you at some point. Sure you can forgive a person or two for commiting a crime because they just accidentally made a bad choice, but can you forgive all of them? Most criminals do have reasons for why they make bad choices, some are forced to that point, some are motivated, and some are just in horrible states that they couldnt control themselves, caused by various expirences. No one can be purly evil or good, everyone make mistakes, and that is a undeniable truth. Everyone can have an excuse for making a mistake, but you cant just let everyone go, the world dosent work like that. People should get punished for their mistakes. After all, this isnt just some happy merry cute little story, this is a brutal world.

Lolz..sorta got off topic..



You have a point but there is no way anyone can tell me light is not evil. He decieved his family and friends and did not exactly use honest means to aquire the status he has. He even killed his followers on national television. You present a better argument than i do, but the light as a character seems evil to me, should he just be delivering "justice" or not.


Lolz...we are arguing about an anime character..
Im so lazy today..dont feel like typing..

But, like I said in my previous replies (see above), there are reasons for why he killed people. Light didnt just kill them for fun. He didnt intend to kill his dad, if you really want to blame someone you should blame it on Mello and the dad himself. Now, take a look at the big picture. The situation that Light was in wasnt just about his family, it also involves the whole world. Think about this, pretend you have the power to save and make the world a better place for every human being on earth to live in, but you have to sacrifise a family member, what would you do? Save the world, or be with your family? Its a hard question for most people, and I believe it was also a hard question for Light. Light chose the world instead his family, and this action is enough to prove Light is not evil. Light also sacrifised his reputaion (hint, most people hates him..there are even people who think he is evil.. Nobody cares about Light...T^T). You can say you dont like Light, but you cant say that he is evil.

I feel like I kept on repeating myself...lolz.


Hehe, it's funny you say that because i acctually do like light, and hate mello on the other hand. Light may not exactly be evil the way you are putting it but, he does his characteristics are all those of a generic cunning, mastermind, evil genius. The only thing that sets him apart as you say is his motive for what he is doing. At this point however i'll accept that you are right and Light is not "evil".

169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
definately Light Yagami from Death Note!
he'd kill anyone!!
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


icesnowgal wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:



4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.


Like you said, who knows what Light will do in the future? Can you be certain that he wont become a great God that cares for people? Well actually, he is already trying to contribute to the human society. Saying Light is "bad" make no sense at all. Look at his influence on people, less people made bad choices because of Light. He might even had saved thousands of people! Less people went to jail, and of course less victims too. The word "evil" dosen't suit Light even for one bit.

When you say some bad people have their own back ground stories, well, that is true, I do agree with you at some point. Sure you can forgive a person or two for commiting a crime because they just accidentally made a bad choice, but can you forgive all of them? Most criminals do have reasons for why they make bad choices, some are forced to that point, some are motivated, and some are just in horrible states that they couldnt control themselves, caused by various expirences. No one can be purly evil or good, everyone make mistakes, and that is a undeniable truth. Everyone can have an excuse for making a mistake, but you cant just let everyone go, the world dosent work like that. People should get punished for their mistakes. After all, this isnt just some happy merry cute little story, this is a brutal world.

Lolz..sorta got off topic..



You have a point but there is no way anyone can tell me light is not evil. He decieved his family and friends and did not exactly use honest means to aquire the status he has. He even killed his followers on national television. You present a better argument than i do, but the light as a character seems evil to me, should he just be delivering "justice" or not.


Lolz...we are arguing about an anime character..
Im so lazy today..dont feel like typing..

But, like I said in my previous replies (see above), there are reasons for why he killed people. Light didnt just kill them for fun. He didnt intend to kill his dad, if you really want to blame someone you should blame it on Mello and the dad himself. Now, take a look at the big picture. The situation that Light was in wasnt just about his family, it also involves the whole world. Think about this, pretend you have the power to save and make the world a better place for every human being on earth to live in, but you have to sacrifise a family member, what would you do? Save the world, or be with your family? Its a hard question for most people, and I believe it was also a hard question for Light. Light chose the world instead his family, and this action is enough to prove Light is not evil. Light also sacrifised his reputaion (hint, most people hates him..there are even people who think he is evil.. Nobody cares about Light...T^T). You can say you dont like Light, but you cant say that he is evil.

I feel like I kept on repeating myself...lolz.


Hehe, it's funny you say that because i acctually do like light, and hate mello on the other hand. Light may not exactly be evil the way you are putting it but, he does his characteristics are all those of a generic cunning, mastermind, evil genius. The only thing that sets him apart as you say is his motive for what he is doing. At this point however i'll accept that you are right and Light is not "evil".



well.. i wouldnt say that he is EVIL but he is pretty cruel..
in the live action movie of death note
he killed his own GIRLFRIEND!! just to make them think that he's not kira
that's very cruell..
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Crocodile from One Piece
or Yagami Light (Kira) Even though he meant good his actions were evil, i want to like him for it :P


its gotta be 1.. 2.. JANGO


Jango tries to be evil but his pathetic hypnotic skills stops him.
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wivenhoe,Colchest...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Yagami Light
I like him though
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Kalamazoo, MI
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
I would also have to go with Yagami Light as well. He is merciless. He might be subtle but he is a ruthless killer.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

lilaznuyen wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


icesnowgal wrote:


4evaluvin1 wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:



4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.


Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.


Like you said, who knows what Light will do in the future? Can you be certain that he wont become a great God that cares for people? Well actually, he is already trying to contribute to the human society. Saying Light is "bad" make no sense at all. Look at his influence on people, less people made bad choices because of Light. He might even had saved thousands of people! Less people went to jail, and of course less victims too. The word "evil" dosen't suit Light even for one bit.

When you say some bad people have their own back ground stories, well, that is true, I do agree with you at some point. Sure you can forgive a person or two for commiting a crime because they just accidentally made a bad choice, but can you forgive all of them? Most criminals do have reasons for why they make bad choices, some are forced to that point, some are motivated, and some are just in horrible states that they couldnt control themselves, caused by various expirences. No one can be purly evil or good, everyone make mistakes, and that is a undeniable truth. Everyone can have an excuse for making a mistake, but you cant just let everyone go, the world dosent work like that. People should get punished for their mistakes. After all, this isnt just some happy merry cute little story, this is a brutal world.

Lolz..sorta got off topic..



You have a point but there is no way anyone can tell me light is not evil. He decieved his family and friends and did not exactly use honest means to aquire the status he has. He even killed his followers on national television. You present a better argument than i do, but the light as a character seems evil to me, should he just be delivering "justice" or not.


Lolz...we are arguing about an anime character..
Im so lazy today..dont feel like typing..

But, like I said in my previous replies (see above), there are reasons for why he killed people. Light didnt just kill them for fun. He didnt intend to kill his dad, if you really want to blame someone you should blame it on Mello and the dad himself. Now, take a look at the big picture. The situation that Light was in wasnt just about his family, it also involves the whole world. Think about this, pretend you have the power to save and make the world a better place for every human being on earth to live in, but you have to sacrifise a family member, what would you do? Save the world, or be with your family? Its a hard question for most people, and I believe it was also a hard question for Light. Light chose the world instead his family, and this action is enough to prove Light is not evil. Light also sacrifised his reputaion (hint, most people hates him..there are even people who think he is evil.. Nobody cares about Light...T^T). You can say you dont like Light, but you cant say that he is evil.

I feel like I kept on repeating myself...lolz.


Hehe, it's funny you say that because i acctually do like light, and hate mello on the other hand. Light may not exactly be evil the way you are putting it but, he does his characteristics are all those of a generic cunning, mastermind, evil genius. The only thing that sets him apart as you say is his motive for what he is doing. At this point however i'll accept that you are right and Light is not "evil".



well.. i wouldnt say that he is EVIL but he is pretty cruel..
in the live action movie of death note
he killed his own GIRLFRIEND!! just to make them think that he's not kira
that's very cruell..


Misa? She wasn't ever his actually girlfriend. He was just using her, a tool if you will.

11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Light from Death Note
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
I can´t choose one since who is evil and who is nice? The person one can see as evil another one can see as good. And I honestly don´t think that there is any real good and evil since the ones i see as evil dosen´t see themself as the evil ones.
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

cleaverboy wrote:



4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.

Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.


Like you said, who knows what Light will do in the future? Can you be certain that he wont become a great God that cares for people? Well actually, he is already trying to contribute to the human society. Saying Light is "bad" make no sense at all. Look at his influence on people, less people made bad choices because of Light. He might even had saved thousands of people! Less people went to jail, and of course less victims too. The word "evil" dosen't suit Light even for one bit.

When you say some bad people have their own back ground stories, well, that is true, I do agree with you at some point. Sure you can forgive a person or two for commiting a crime because they just accidentally made a bad choice, but can you forgive all of them? Most criminals do have reasons for why they make bad choices, some are forced to that point, some are motivated, and some are just in horrible states that they couldnt control themselves, caused by various expirences. No one can be purly evil or good, everyone make mistakes, and that is a undeniable truth. Everyone can have an excuse for making a mistake, but you cant just let everyone go, the world dosent work like that. People should get punished for their mistakes. After all, this isnt just some happy merry cute little story, this is a brutal world.

Lolz..sorta got off topic..


You have a point but there is no way anyone can tell me light is not evil. He decieved his family and friends and did not exactly use honest means to aquire the status he has. He even killed his followers on national television. You present a better argument than i do, but the light as a character seems evil to me, should he just be delivering "justice" or not.


Lolz...we are arguing about an anime character..
Im so lazy today..dont feel like typing..

But, like I said in my previous replies (see above), there are reasons for why he killed people. Light didnt just kill them for fun. He didnt intend to kill his dad, if you really want to blame someone you should blame it on Mello and the dad himself. Now, take a look at the big picture. The situation that Light was in wasnt just about his family, it also involves the whole world. Think about this, pretend you have the power to save and make the world a better place for every human being on earth to live in, but you have to sacrifise a family member, what would you do? Save the world, or be with your family? Its a hard question for most people, and I believe it was also a hard question for Light. Light chose the world instead his family, and this action is enough to prove Light is not evil. Light also sacrifised his reputaion (hint, most people hates him..there are even people who think he is evil.. Nobody cares about Light...T^T). You can say you dont like Light, but you cant say that he is evil.

I feel like I kept on repeating myself...lolz.


Hehe, it's funny you say that because i acctually do like light, and hate mello on the other hand. Light may not exactly be evil the way you are putting it but, he does his characteristics are all those of a generic cunning, mastermind, evil genius. The only thing that sets him apart as you say is his motive for what he is doing. At this point however i'll accept that you are right and Light is not "evil".



well.. i wouldnt say that he is EVIL but he is pretty cruel..
in the live action movie of death note
he killed his own GIRLFRIEND!! just to make them think that he's not kira
that's very cruell..

Misa? She wasn't ever his actually girlfriend. He was just using her, a tool if you will.



no not misa
if u watch the live action movie of death note
in the beginning he had a girlfriend
and he killed her according to his plan to make L thinks that he's not kira
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on your blind spo...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Yagami Light..
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / L.A
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
orichimaru
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In Hell Inches Fr...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
AKATSUKI
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

lilaznuyen wrote:


cleaverboy wrote:



4evaluvin1 wrote:

Light is not evil.
The real evil ones are L, Near, and Mello.


...Um light has killed several hundred people without even batting an eye. Not to mention he manipulates those around him like Misa, and his lacky guy that appears in the final few episodes.


Won't the world be a much better place with Light getting rid of the bad ppl? He tried to kill the police only because they tried to stop him from doing the ryt thing. He Used misa and oher ppl to accomplish his goal. All of that is for the human beings, and to let ppl hav a better place to live in. He only killed bad ppl, and they should have been killed sooner or later anyways. Light scarficed his reputation for the world. How can you say that he is evil??? L, Near, and Mello couldn't see that, and that's their fault. They are the ones who are really evil. What hav they done done to contributate to the human society huh? How come they get all the love? Really.

If any ppl disagree with me well thats your own opinion, and this is mine.

But really, think about it. Who IS the evil one? Someone who wants to make the world a better place to live in for the kind humanbeings or someone thats trying to stop the change just because it is a hard and interesting case to crack? hah.

Bad people...? Well, it all depends on a person's perspective right? Now he kills only criminals who have heavy crimes, but who knows if in the future he decides to kill off thieves and the like too? Besides, some "bad people" have their own background stories too. Sometimes it may not be entirely be their own fault.


Like you said, who knows what Light will do in the future? Can you be certain that he wont become a great God that cares for people? Well actually, he is already trying to contribute to the human society. Saying Light is "bad" make no sense at all. Look at his influence on people, less people made bad choices because of Light. He might even had saved thousands of people! Less people went to jail, and of course less victims too. The word "evil" dosen't suit Light even for one bit.

When you say some bad people have their own back ground stories, well, that is true, I do agree with you at some point. Sure you can forgive a person or two for commiting a crime because they just accidentally made a bad choice, but can you forgive all of them? Most criminals do have reasons for why they make bad choices, some are forced to that point, some are motivated, and some are just in horrible states that they couldnt control themselves, caused by various expirences. No one can be purly evil or good, everyone make mistakes, and that is a undeniable truth. Everyone can have an excuse for making a mistake, but you cant just let everyone go, the world dosent work like that. People should get punished for their mistakes. After all, this isnt just some happy merry cute little story, this is a brutal world.

Lolz..sorta got off topic..


You have a point but there is no way anyone can tell me light is not evil. He decieved his family and friends and did not exactly use honest means to aquire the status he has. He even killed his followers on national television. You present a better argument than i do, but the light as a character seems evil to me, should he just be delivering "justice" or not.


Lolz...we are arguing about an anime character..
Im so lazy today..dont feel like typing..

But, like I said in my previous replies (see above), there are reasons for why he killed people. Light didnt just kill them for fun. He didnt intend to kill his dad, if you really want to blame someone you should blame it on Mello and the dad himself. Now, take a look at the big picture. The situation that Light was in wasnt just about his family, it also involves the whole world. Think about this, pretend you have the power to save and make the world a better place for every human being on earth to live in, but you have to sacrifise a family member, what would you do? Save the world, or be with your family? Its a hard question for most people, and I believe it was also a hard question for Light. Light chose the world instead his family, and this action is enough to prove Light is not evil. Light also sacrifised his reputaion (hint, most people hates him..there are even people who think he is evil.. Nobody cares about Light...T^T). You can say you dont like Light, but you cant say that he is evil.

I feel like I kept on repeating myself...lolz.


Hehe, it's funny you say that because i acctually do like light, and hate mello on the other hand. Light may not exactly be evil the way you are putting it but, he does his characteristics are all those of a generic cunning, mastermind, evil genius. The only thing that sets him apart as you say is his motive for what he is doing. At this point however i'll accept that you are right and Light is not "evil".



well.. i wouldnt say that he is EVIL but he is pretty cruel..
in the live action movie of death note
he killed his own GIRLFRIEND!! just to make them think that he's not kira
that's very cruell..

Misa? She wasn't ever his actually girlfriend. He was just using her, a tool if you will.



no not misa
if u watch the live action movie of death note
in the beginning he had a girlfriend
and he killed her according to his plan to make L thinks that he's not kira


^^ as u said it completely depends on the persons perspective if yagami is evil.
imo he is good AND evil.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.