First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what class?
Posted 9/10/08
plz can i be in b class?
Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

can I either be in A class or Queen's helper?? I've invited my friends to join.


well ok
Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

X-x-Anime-Princess-x-X wrote:

plz can i be in b class?


yes

Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

jenny67234 wrote:

can i be in the a class pllzzz?


yes a,b,c,or d?
Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

animexcool wrote:

ur the queen just choose a class for me


ok how about b
Posted 9/10/08

Private_Radio wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

can i be in the a class pllzzz?


yes a,b,c,or d?


i did say is A and sry for not campitalizing it
Member
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
D class pls..=)
4905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the wilderness...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
ahem... I want to be in the..... D class!!! XD
can I? XD
thx~
Member
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Galaxe, Universe
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
can I be in a class please? arigato^^
Posted 9/12/08

Private_Radio wrote:


X-x-Anime-Princess-x-X wrote:

plz can i be in b class?


yes



oh.............thank you
Posted 9/12/08

Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:

LOL! Pretty funny that all of the Guardian titled students were put straight into class A without any notice. Oh well, It's an honour to be psrt of this group anyway.


do you not want to be in that class


No! It's not like that!! I don't really mind and I did say that it's an honour to be part of Class A! And since my name is stuck being the 'Jack', how can I refuse to be in Class A!? I'll join and I'm staying for good!
Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

koedt wrote:


Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:

LOL! Pretty funny that all of the Guardian titled students were put straight into class A without any notice. Oh well, It's an honour to be psrt of this group anyway.


do you not want to be in that class


No! It's not like that!! I don't really mind and I did say that it's an honour to be part of Class A! And since my name is stuck being the 'Jack', how can I refuse to be in Class A!? I'll join and I'm staying for good! :D


oh....thank you
Member
7556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / nowhere to be found!
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
B class plz!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/13/08

Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:


Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:

LOL! Pretty funny that all of the Guardian titled students were put straight into class A without any notice. Oh well, It's an honour to be psrt of this group anyway.


do you not want to be in that class


No! It's not like that!! I don't really mind and I did say that it's an honour to be part of Class A! And since my name is stuck being the 'Jack', how can I refuse to be in Class A!? I'll join and I'm staying for good! :D


oh....thank you


No prob!
Creator
12665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my house in death...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

koedt wrote:


Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:


Private_Radio wrote:


koedt wrote:

LOL! Pretty funny that all of the Guardian titled students were put straight into class A without any notice. Oh well, It's an honour to be psrt of this group anyway.


do you not want to be in that class


No! It's not like that!! I don't really mind and I did say that it's an honour to be part of Class A! And since my name is stuck being the 'Jack', how can I refuse to be in Class A!? I'll join and I'm staying for good! :D


oh....thank you


No prob! :)


can you talk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.