First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Moderator
Posted 9/6/08
just write in the forum or pm me!

arigatou for your cooperation!
Fan
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
can i be a mod.!?
Posted 9/30/08

attica_beats wrote:

can i be a mod.!?


sure!

you're a mod now
Posted 10/4/08

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


attica_beats wrote:

can i be a mod.!?


sure!

you're a mod now


please stay active!
Fan
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
tnx..!!
Moderator
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
can i b a mod too?? :]
Posted 6/26/09

PockyFied wrote:

can i b a mod too?? :]


will you be active ?
Moderator
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
yeasshhhhh
Posted 6/27/09

PockyFied wrote:

yeasshhhhh


okay then. i'll make you one of the mod. ^_^
Moderator
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
thanksss ^o^
Posted 6/29/09
no problem.
btw wanna join in the RP Game?
Fan
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Anywhere with G...
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Um... Can u teach me how to do for example when I click the pic it will go to the desired place/site...how will I do it ? will I combine the link to the images code>..
Posted 12/15/09

yeenel wrote:

Um... Can u teach me how to do for example when I click the pic it will go to the desired place/site...how will I do it ? will I combine the link to the images code>..


i'll pm it.
Fan
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Anywhere with G...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


yeenel wrote:

Um... Can u teach me how to do for example when I click the pic it will go to the desired place/site...how will I do it ? will I combine the link to the images code>..


i'll pm it. :)


Thanks^^

Posted 12/28/09

yeenel wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:


yeenel wrote:

Um... Can u teach me how to do for example when I click the pic it will go to the desired place/site...how will I do it ? will I combine the link to the images code>..


i'll pm it. :)


Thanks^^



no problem. :))
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.