First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Fastest car on earth
2263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / m'sia
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
write the best
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / >.> wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
That would be the Caparo T1, Unofficially the world's fastest street legal car (they can't make it official because of potential safety problems...such as igniting it's exhaust fumes giving an Afterburner effect =_=;;, and having to go like 100 miles around a bend in order to generate enough downforce stick the car to the ground...they say they fixed this problem but...who knows) The official fastest street legal car is now the SSC Aero TT.

Now if you want to venture beyond that ... The ThrustSSC is the fastest vehicle to date[doesn't really look like car but it has ]...some people are trying to break that record with a converted F104 starfighter but eh. Anyways yeah.....
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
VROOOOOOOOOOOOM
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
The fastest production car in the world would be the F1 Maclaren.


The fastest race car now would be the British Ultima GTR



The car may look like it was designed by an 8yr old on candy but don't let that fool you. This car's design is based on Chevrolet V8 engine which provides 730 hp and entered the Guinness Book of World Records beating the Veyron’s time by five hundredths of a second .(It doesn't sound like much but it is). 720 GTR scorches from 0 to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds, from 0 to 100 mph in 5.3 seconds, and brakes to 0 in 3.6 seconds. This British bad boy is certainly no pushover.

815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Zephel wrote:

That would be the Caparo T1, Unofficially the world's fastest street legal car (they can't make it official because of potential safety problems...such as igniting it's exhaust fumes giving an Afterburner effect =_=;;, and having to go like 100 miles around a bend in order to generate enough downforce stick the car to the ground...they say they fixed this problem but...who knows) The official fastest street legal car is now the SSC Aero TT.

Now if you want to venture beyond that ... The ThrustSSC is the fastest vehicle to date[doesn't really look like car but it has ]...some people are trying to break that record with a converted F104 starfighter but eh. Anyways yeah.....


I always wonder why these guys keep building cars that no one would use. What's the point of having a car if you can't test its limits. Oh well...that car is really too dangerous. With speeds like that, the whiplash alone would probably kill you.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / PLANT- Aprilius 7
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

thanos369 wrote:

The fastest production car in the world would be the F1 Maclaren.





Wouldnt it be the SSC Aero TT?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

thanos369 wrote:

The fastest production car in the world would be the F1 Maclaren.


i though the F1 was the fastest and since then, the Koenigsegg CCR and Bugatti Veyron have surpassed it?
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / europe
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
melling hell cat is the second fastest duno wt the fastest is only no that an old ford can do 0-60 in 1 second
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

thanos369 wrote:






Wow, that's very wrong.

The fastest car in the world right now is the SSC Ultimate Aero. It's built by Shelby, makes 1200hp and is official at a top speed of 256.18mph


But whats more interesting is the fastest speeding ticket in the world. That was done by a Koenigsegg CC that got busted right here in Texas doing 242mph.

1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I wonder how the cop caught up to him or did hejus mail him the ticket.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

killar wrote:


thanos369 wrote:






Wow, that's very wrong.

The fastest car in the world right now is the SSC Ultimate Aero. It's built by Shelby, makes 1200hp and is official at a top speed of 256.18mph


But whats more interesting is the fastest speeding ticket in the world. That was done by a Koenigsegg CC that got busted right here in Texas doing 242mph.




Emm....wow. What a monster of a vehicle!!
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Mclaron F1 undefeated
18348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
it would be the HAMMER
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/12/08



The fastest car in the world right now is the SSC Ultimate Aero. It's built by Shelby, makes 1200hp and is official at a top speed of 256.18mph


But whats more interesting is the fastest speeding ticket in the world. That was done by a Koenigsegg CC that got busted right here in Texas doing 242mph.



LoL, I always thought it would be that Guy Smokey from Japans Top Secret, or that bike rider Ghost Rider.
Posted 9/12/08
define car? i mean i remember they had that rocket with wheels out in the desert!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.