First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Episode 22
Posted 9/7/08
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for ep 23..... >.<
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
yes ..shie is really pregnant...
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the deepest ab...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Huaaaaahhh i really happy.... she's pregnant finally. That's the best present for her.. can't wait for epi 23.
Member
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
UNBELIEVABLE !!!! im so EXCITED....
Member
22081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
where did you watch?? eng sub?
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

tazusapete wrote:

i think it's not gonna be real,,,,


i agree with you
Member
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

katsushiro44 wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

i think it's not gonna be real,,,,


i agree with you


I disagree.
It turned out not to be real before; I doubt it'll happen again.
A lot of fans would be p***** off if that happened too.
Member
79474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
OMG I want to know what will happen next 'cause in the manga, that moment was the discontinue of the story due to the pass away of this Great Mangaka.
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in the US
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
i know!! i can't believe it!!! she is actually going to have a baby!!! i can't wait to watch episode 23!!!!!
Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

gigglesgranger wrote:

ei!> really..???? where did you watch..?


youtube no subs though it doesnt really matter to me since i can speak japanese somewhat even though subs are better cause obvoiusly i dont know all those scientific words and other stuff
Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

aman_b wrote:

where did you watch?? eng sub?

youtube but sorry no subs yet the subbers website is m33w-fansubs.comyou can check there for updates
Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

ginaj92 wrote:


katsushiro44 wrote:


tazusapete wrote:

i think it's not gonna be real,,,,


i agree with you


I disagree.
It turned out not to be real before; I doubt it'll happen again.
A lot of fans would be p***** off if that happened too.


its real because this is the end of the series plus before mama irie was jumping to conclusions and naoki is like a genius so he'll know
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
it really is the best present XD
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

ichigo_sakuralove wrote:


gigglesgranger wrote:

ei!> really..???? where did you watch..?


youtube no subs though it doesnt really matter to me since i can speak japanese somewhat even though subs are better cause obvoiusly i dont know all those scientific words and other stuff


ya i watch raw but i only know about a little about the Japanese languages i am still learning it.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
listen everyone, i think that naoki said " can it be that you are pregnent?" because if you hear the last thing he said was a question. he was not sure so he was just wondering
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.