First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply is there gonna be a second season?
Member
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,quezo...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
is there gonna be a second season or there is no second season
i hope that theres gonna be a second season
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i dont think there is one
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
UM YEAH DIDNT YOU SEE THE PROMO!!!
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

miyushima wrote:

UM YEAH DIDNT YOU SEE THE PROMO!!!


so ur point is?
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / every hole and hi...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
well there were no news about 2nd season. but there is for the OVA.

i hope it released, subbed, and uploaded here soon before it get licensed.
24830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
yes there is a second season in the last week of nov 2008
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sg
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Attention All Seto No Hanayome Fans !!!!!!!!!!!
Seto NoHanaYome Season Two (Seto No HanaYome Jin)
Episode 1 Will Be Out In 28th November 08!!!!! ^.^

443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

argo950 wrote:

Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious


The OVA rules!
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Nice OVA =))
Member
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,quezo...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

skykorkor wrote:

Attention All Seto No Hanayome Fans !!!!!!!!!!!
Seto NoHanaYome Season Two (Seto No HanaYome Jin)
Episode 1 Will Be Out In 28th November 08!!!!! ^.^



Thanks 4 the info
Member
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,quezo...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


argo950 wrote:

Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious


The OVA rules!


Ova rules hard i watched it just now and its very hilarious
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

yuki55 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


argo950 wrote:

Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious


The OVA rules!


Ova rules hard i watched it just now and its very hilarious


I swear, no matter how many times I watch that show, it never gives me the chance to actually breathe because I'm too busy laughing my head off!
Member
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,quezo...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


yuki55 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


argo950 wrote:

Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious


The OVA rules!


Ova rules hard i watched it just now and its very hilarious


I swear, no matter how many times I watch that show, it never gives me the chance to actually breathe because I'm too busy laughing my head off!


your very right
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

yuki55 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


yuki55 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


argo950 wrote:

Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 is out already go grab it its freaking hilarious


The OVA rules!


Ova rules hard i watched it just now and its very hilarious


I swear, no matter how many times I watch that show, it never gives me the chance to actually breathe because I'm too busy laughing my head off!


your very right


It is just that funny!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.