First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chinese 12 Yr. Old Accused of Rape
Posted 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:





Someone is asking for a deathwish.
Do I hear a Wii challenge?


i don't have a Wii.


:> So whos the king now.


well, i can't be king. you can be king. but i'm still your master. so fucking bow down.


Ah, so you're the Empress then?


Psssh , she's my slave.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
death ur an asshole -.-
Posted 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol
Posted 9/6/08

khryzalids wrote:

death ur an asshole -.-


:O It was a joke.
Don't show off.
Don't get mad because I made fun of your crush.
Posted 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:





Someone is asking for a deathwish.
Do I hear a Wii challenge?


i don't have a Wii.


:> So whos the king now.


well, i can't be king. you can be king. but i'm still your master. so fucking bow down.


Ah, so you're the Empress then?


haha ok then. i'm empress.
Posted 9/6/08

JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


CHARZARD.
Posted 9/6/08
LOL....cool....
Posted 9/6/08

khryzalids wrote:

death ur an asshole -.-


No wait this is easier.
Posted 9/6/08

Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


CHARZARD.


alright. you. me. we are so throwing down at recess. get your deck ready. it's on.
Posted 9/6/08

Deathguitar wrote:


khryzalids wrote:

death ur an asshole -.-


No wait this is easier.


Penn's got big f#cking head.
Posted 9/6/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


CHARZARD.


alright. you. me. we are so throwing down at recess. get your deck ready. it's on.


MEW DECK FTW!!
Posted 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


khryzalids wrote:

death ur an asshole -.-


No wait this is easier.


Penn's got big f#cking head.


That's why I love using that gif.
Posted 9/6/08

JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


He was kind of the Vegeta of the show. Who was the one bastard, who had no eyes?
Posted 9/6/08

Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


CHARZARD.


alright. you. me. we are so throwing down at recess. get your deck ready. it's on.


MEW DECK FTW!!


fuck that. i'll always win.
Posted 9/6/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


vittoriano wrote:



lol that's funny. lol Who was your favorite?



ninetails


I don't even know who that is lol. Mewtwo was pretty cool.


mhm. pretty badass lol


CHARZARD.


alright. you. me. we are so throwing down at recess. get your deck ready. it's on.


MEW DECK FTW!!


fuck that. i'll always win.


Strip poker then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.