First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards application form ^_^
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Make one for me too sweety. a hot and sexy one.

User name: Iijima88
Age: 20
Federation: Alien
Gender: Female
Status: Available
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: April 23 1988
Any other else you want for content: Note: I like chubby guys. But it depends.
Avi:
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Iijima88 wrote:

Make one for me too sweety. a hot and sexy one.

User name: Iijima88
Age: 20
Federation: Alien
Gender: Female
Status: Available
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: April 23 1988
Any other else you want for content: Note: I like chubby guys. But it depends.
Avi:


give me a character.. I dont know what character to put =_=
Member
3778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



there you go ^_^ I hope you like it.. if you dont just tell me what to change ^_^

Small:



Large:



Luv it !!!!!!!! thx a lot !!!!!!! and sorry if it's troubling you
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

a1pha_5tigma wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



there you go ^_^ I hope you like it.. if you dont just tell me what to change ^_^

Small:



Large:



Luv it !!!!!!!! thx a lot !!!!!!! and sorry if it's troubling you


when did I ever say its troubling me?? >_< lol I'm enjoying it!!! its fun making it you know ^_^ especially when you guys love it ^_^ so no worries ^_^
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

Make one for me too sweety. a hot and sexy one.

User name: Iijima88
Age: 20
Federation: Alien
Gender: Female
Status: Available
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: April 23 1988
Any other else you want for content: Note: I like chubby guys. But it depends.
Avi:


give me a character.. I dont know what character to put =_=


i'm not good with anime...hmm..just put anything. aha! i know! can u put shugo chara? it's my fav!
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Iijima88 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

Make one for me too sweety. a hot and sexy one.

User name: Iijima88
Age: 20
Federation: Alien
Gender: Female
Status: Available
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: April 23 1988
Any other else you want for content: Note: I like chubby guys. But it depends.
Avi:


give me a character.. I dont know what character to put =_=


i'm not good with anime...hmm..just put anything. aha! i know! can u put shugo chara? it's my fav!


sure.. but which character??? tell me the name.. or just tell me if the guy or the girl.. gtg... brb in 1 hour.. my work just ended and I need to go home.. bye ^_^
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

Make one for me too sweety. a hot and sexy one.

User name: Iijima88
Age: 20
Federation: Alien
Gender: Female
Status: Available
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: April 23 1988
Any other else you want for content: Note: I like chubby guys. But it depends.
Avi:


give me a character.. I dont know what character to put =_=


i'm not good with anime...hmm..just put anything. aha! i know! can u put shugo chara? it's my fav!


sure.. but which character??? tell me the name.. or just tell me if the guy or the girl.. gtg... brb in 1 hour.. my work just ended and I need to go home.. bye ^_^


anu would do. maybe amulet heart will do too. by the time u're home. i probably not online anymore.
Member
6978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ArchangeL with Ki...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
User name: Lacus_OzoRani
Age: 15
Federation:Indonesia
Gender: Female
Status: Member
Optional for contents: none
Member since: none
Birthday: Oct 25
avi :
Posted 9/8/08
User name: Miuanna
Age:19
Federation: Austria
Gender: Female
Status: Member
Optional for contents:none
Member since:( CR membership ?) Nov 19, 2007
Birthday: 22.02.1989
Any other else you want for content: (sample: birth day)
Avi:

BODY(optional.. this is for the images you want to put or if you have request for color theme):X coloure
Chibi:

Main:

Eyes background:

Content color: light orange
Bg color:light gree
Member
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:

I wish I can use photoshop, you know I have it but it is too complicate for me to use. there are all these buttons and stuffs.


want me to teach you? ^_^


ok, can you tell me the basic?
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

anhoai91 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:

I wish I can use photoshop, you know I have it but it is too complicate for me to use. there are all these buttons and stuffs.


want me to teach you? ^_^


ok, can you tell me the basic?


sure ^_^ first what do you want to learn??

-uses of the tools

-special effects

-size adjustments

-etc
Member
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
sure how about 1 by 1?
-you must learn the basic first so what are the uses of the tools?
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

anhoai91 wrote:

sure how about 1 by 1?
-you must learn the basic first so what are the uses of the tools?


ok one question can you wait 20 min?? I'lll create some tutorial for you..
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

anhoai91 wrote:

sure how about 1 by 1?
-you must learn the basic first so what are the uses of the tools?


ok let me discuss to you the use of the tools in a very simple manner ^_^

ok first... the move tool.. the one on the most top part.. with a mouse pointer that is black.. well the use of that is just for moving objects ^_^

next..

the marquee tool.. this tool is used for highlighting some part of the pic and you can only use/ edit that part.. well its like this..



in this pic, I used the eraser tool to erase some parts.. I can erase evry part of the pic

but if I used marquee tool, I'll be only able to erase the highlighted part.. like this



you'll ge it if you try ^_^

now for the next tools... next is the lasso, polygonal lasso and magnetic tool..

these has thesame effects with the marquee but in the lasso, you can write your own marquee.. just try and exlore that and you'll know it ^_^ its just easy.. now next..

The magic wand tool.. this is a very useful marquee tool.. well the effects are thesame with the marquee but in this tool, once you click one part, or color, it'll automaticaly highlight the similar parts of that pic..

sample:


in this pic, I clicked CC's hair so it highlighted the whole green part of her hair.. but it didnt highlight all because there are some thing that are in the way, like the lines of her hair and stuff.. and by pressing delete..


I was able to delete that part easily ^_^ oh it turned black because my canvas is color black... this is what I usually use when isolating characters.. like in that CC you gave me, I removed the white part by using this tool ^_^

next// sorry if its so simple.. I hope you get it ^_^
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

anhoai91 wrote:

sure how about 1 by 1?
-you must learn the basic first so what are the uses of the tools?


next...

the crop tool.. well I think you know this.. if you dont then tell me ^_^

next...

the slice tool.. dont mind this for now.. I dont usually use it when making somethings...

next...

the spot healing tool.. I don use that too because its similar to the clone stamp tool (which I use often) which I will dicuss later...

now one of the most useful tools in the world.. brush tool.. well ofcours you know how to use this right? its just like in paint.. its use to write whatever.. but in photoshop, you can download brushes that will make your works so beautiful.. here is a sample brush...


let me use the code geass symbols brushes which I downloaded from deviantart.com.. here are the brushes..

.

the brushes works as a stamp.. the sizes are adjustable, the colors are changable etc... so this is very easy to use.. you just need to download.. the best site for brushes is deviantart.com.. just type brushes in the search and you'll find sooo many.. ok now let me teach you how to load the brushes in the photoshop.. well its just easy.. here:

1. Download the brush from deviantart.com
2. unzip the file
3 copy the .abr file (which is the brush)
4. paste it in your directory of adobe.. I mean the one in the program files- adobe photoshop- presets- brushes (just put it here then you can load it in the brushes tool already..
5. now after putting it in the brushes folder, open adobe, click brush tool then select the one on the pic.. then the small triangle to show the brush sets available in your adobe..



6. then choose whatever you want ^_^ since I want to use CG then I'll choose CG symbols..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.