First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
When you see anime girls bare their breast,does the breast look the same as the real ones in the real world?
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tucson AZ US
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I've seen many of both and the answer is sometimes. The anime small ones are usually similar to real small ones. Even some of the medium ones are, but once you leave the realm of the c cup the physics just go flyin' out the window.
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / What do you think..
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
No Anime boobs do not look the same in real life.
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my_RooM
Offline
Posted 9/7/08



what's with the long 'waaah?'
and you quoted me just for that.


i was amazed (something like that) with your comment..... then i got speechless

sorry if i bothered you

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jane_stollen wrote:


i was amazed (something like that) with your comment..... then i got speechless

sorry if i bothered you



Ok.. at least you stated the reason.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kanti17 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


centzryo wrote:


riku911 wrote:

i wouldnt know, i never seen one in the real world before


and you're 21?


sorry, im not 21, and even if i was, im too antisocial to meet a girl or do anything


thats not healthy


i know, my friend is trying to help me with that

38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

finfan7 wrote:

I've seen many of both and the answer is sometimes. The anime small ones are usually similar to real small ones. Even some of the medium ones are, but once you leave the realm of the c cup the physics just go flyin' out the window.


yeah, how do they carried those jugs around
the law of gravity does not apply to them
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

riku911 wrote:


finfan7 wrote:

I've seen many of both and the answer is sometimes. The anime small ones are usually similar to real small ones. Even some of the medium ones are, but once you leave the realm of the c cup the physics just go flyin' out the window.


yeah, how do they carried those jugs around
the law of gravity does not apply to them


coughcough lol they would have very bad back problems... and would have to visit a doctor regularly because of it... It would not be a fun experience... plus it would be physically impossible not to be self conscious XD Even if they did attempt to hide it... in one way or another...

I think it's kinda cheesy but hey they are better than some of the famous old painters of the past who would get male models and just add fruit to their chests... lol...sadly it doesn't work that way lol...
3174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
wtf, but well I guess you should ask yourself if you find that their bodies and faces are realistic and also, most of the time proportional?

I assume that you found your answer...
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. LIFT A GIRL'S SHIRT. THEN YOU SHALL SEE. ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY HAVE GIANT POCKETS ON THEIR CHESTS. THEY FILL THESE WITH TISSUE. THEY THEN COLOR THEM IN. SO THEY LOOK JUST LIKE ANIME BOOBS. THEY ALSO ADD SPRINGS. FOR BOUNCE.
3174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

necoyama wrote:

THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. LIFT A GIRL'S SHIRT. THEN YOU SHALL SEE. ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY HAVE GIANT POCKETS ON THEIR CHESTS. THEY FILL THESE WITH TISSUE. THEY THEN COLOR THEM IN. SO THEY LOOK JUST LIKE ANIME BOOBS. THEY ALSO ADD SPRINGS. FOR BOUNCE.


OMG in what world do you live in??? who does that??
ok, maybe girls that haven't hit puberty yet? but seriously that is just stupid.
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

narumai wrote:


necoyama wrote:

THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. LIFT A GIRL'S SHIRT. THEN YOU SHALL SEE. ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY HAVE GIANT POCKETS ON THEIR CHESTS. THEY FILL THESE WITH TISSUE. THEY THEN COLOR THEM IN. SO THEY LOOK JUST LIKE ANIME BOOBS. THEY ALSO ADD SPRINGS. FOR BOUNCE.


OMG in what world do you live in??? who does that??
ok, maybe girls that haven't hit puberty yet? but seriously that is just stupid.


I live in the AMAZIN' world of Detroit, Michigan, where every COOL girl has chest pockets. No one has a real chest. Just lots of tissue. The real high-class girls use Kleenex and pogo stick springs. You should see those babies go! Could stop a cannonball with those...
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
no u can easily tell the difference.
real life is good
anime is better
3174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

necoyama wrote:


narumai wrote:


necoyama wrote:

THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. LIFT A GIRL'S SHIRT. THEN YOU SHALL SEE. ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY HAVE GIANT POCKETS ON THEIR CHESTS. THEY FILL THESE WITH TISSUE. THEY THEN COLOR THEM IN. SO THEY LOOK JUST LIKE ANIME BOOBS. THEY ALSO ADD SPRINGS. FOR BOUNCE.


OMG in what world do you live in??? who does that??
ok, maybe girls that haven't hit puberty yet? but seriously that is just stupid.


I live in the AMAZIN' world of Detroit, Michigan, where every COOL girl has chest pockets. No one has a real chest. Just lots of tissue. The real high-class girls use Kleenex and pogo stick springs. You should see those babies go! Could stop a cannonball with those...


hahaha ok whatever
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ^^Somwhere out in...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
This topic cease to amaze me..
27960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.