First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Battle Royal Zone: Field of Shattered Dreams
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

wolf66613 wrote:

somehow I saw this coming *points to Leo* I challenge you lets go at it one on one and to make things fair *puts away "1001 Nights"* I will only use one of "Scarf's" powers


your overconfidence will be your undoing LIGHTNING BOLT


Sirberius wrote:

How you can't do that.... you said you can only change the rules if there is only one act left...... and we beat it.... so i should get my powers and stuff now...... and stop picking on me..... Aquarius. i will fight you now..... ~turns to Complete Hybrid Form and drew Heine's Obliteration and split it into dual gun-blades~ we shall see what is stronger. Your power, or my Kim-un-Kur power..... and be warned... there is still 1 form i have not used.. and about 7 more Ultimate Skills i haven't used


there was only one act to begin with and the win condition is to beet the guards the security system the maids and the butlers to win all you have to do is kill all the butlers

AURORA EXECUTION [the air around you starts to cool rapidly until it starts to freeze encasing you in an ice coffin with a temperature of absolute 0]

your coffin of ice will never melt

not even the combined powers of several gold saints could destroy it

your flesh will not decay tough your soul has fled to the heavens

sleep for eternity in this lonely circus my dear sirberius farewell ha ha ha
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:

somehow I saw this coming *points to Leo* I challenge you lets go at it one on one and to make things fair *puts away "1001 Nights"* I will only use one of "Scarf's" powers


your overconfidence will be your undoing LIGHTNING BOLT


*I block all of the light speed punches and attack with some of my own* is that all you got
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:

AURORA EXECUTION [the air around you starts to cool rapidly until it starts to freeze encasing you in an ice coffin with a temperature of absolute 0]

your coffin of ice will never melt

not even the combined powers of several gold saints could destroy it

your flesh will not decay tough your soul has fled to the heavens

sleep for eternity in this lonely circus my dear sirberius farewell ha ha ha


~stares~ oh come on..... is this seriously the best you've got ~body moves straight through the ice as if it isn't there~ I have elemental control.... and even though my fav is fire, Water is in there too..... geez, looks like you are a push over ~the Air around Aquarius closes tightly around his body~ now you die and there's no escape, Crushing Impulse ~i close my hand into a fist and his body is crushed~ Now send me my next victim
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

wolf66613 wrote:

*I block all of the light speed punches and attack with some of my own* is that all you got


this is getting us nowhere do you have some other attack you can use [blocks your attacks] ha ha ha


Sirberius wrote:

~stares~ oh come on..... is this seriously the best you've got ~body moves straight through the ice as if it isn't there~ I have elemental control.... and even though my fav is fire, Water is in there too..... geez, looks like you are a push over ~the Air around Aquarius closes tightly around his body~ now you die and there's no escape, Crushing Impulse ~i close my hand into a fist and his body is crushed~ Now send me my next victim


attacks like that wont work on someone who can survive the pressure at the bottom of the ocean and that was my beast move but to beet you it looks like ill have to hold back [the room temperature drops to -100 and aquarius punches you with enough force to destroy a permanent glacier] ha ha ha
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
~body fades away and i grab his foot from inside the ground~ you should have really seen this coming from my battles with wolf~ NOW DIE, SHOCKWAVE ~i send an electrical current through Aquarius's body that is potent enough to light up half the world~
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:

*I block all of the light speed punches and attack with some of my own* is that all you got


this is getting us nowhere do you have some other attack you can use [blocks your attacks] ha ha ha


that's not possible you are moving at the speed of light and so am I to block an attack you have to be moving faster than the attacker but you can't go faster than the speed of light however I can because of "Scarf's" freedom of movement power which disables all restrictions regarding my movement
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Sirberius wrote:

~body fades away and i grab his foot from inside the ground~ you should have really seen this coming from my battles with wolf~ NOW DIE, SHOCKWAVE ~i send an electrical current through Aquarius's body that is potent enough to light up half the world~


[because gold conducts electricity better then humans the shock stays in aquariuss armor and he takes no damage]

[aquarius punches the ground and the force of his punch sends you and dirt flying leaving a large crater in the ground and before your momentum runs out sagittarius shoots an arrow at you from above with enough force to launch you back to earth and before you land]

GRATE HORNS [you are sent flying towards scorpio capricorn and libra]



ATHENA EXCLAMATION [scorpio capricorn and libra take a stance and shoot a powerful beam of energy at you even more powerful then the strongest kamehameha and you have no time to respond to any of this because it all happens in less then 0.000000000000000000001 seconds]

did I ever say you were fighting them 1 at a time ha ha ha



wolf66613 wrote:

that's not possible you are moving at the speed of light and so am I to block an attack you have to be moving faster than the attacker but you can't go faster than the speed of light however I can because of "Scarf's" freedom of movement power which disables all restrictions regarding my movement


thats dirty [leo takes the punch but now all 13 saints have their attention on killing you] ha ha ha
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:

[because gold conducts electricity better then humans the shock stays in aquariuss armor and he takes no damage]

[aquarius punches the ground and the force of his punch sends you and dirt flying leaving a large crater in the ground and before your momentum runs out sagittarius shoots an arrow at you from above with enough force to launch you back to earth and before you land]

GRATE HORNS [you are sent flying towards scorpio capricorn and libra]



ATHENA EXCLAMATION [scorpio capricorn and libra take a stance and shoot a powerful beam of energy at you even more powerful then the strongest kamehameha and you have no time to respond to any of this because it all happens in less then 0.000000000000000000001 seconds]

did I ever say you were fighting them 1 at a time ha ha ha


~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. ~i summon all my air, lighting, and water power and i start to vibrate my body faster than the speed of light~ RESPLEDENCE ~snow starts to fall from the sky, then everything starts to slow down until it comes to an absolute stop. i wave my finger around and form an ice a nd time seal facing all the saints and i gently tap it and all of the entire area that the saints are in shatters into nothingness~ This is not a breaking of the rules...... you said i could not use my Time Spells....... this isn't one of them..... i moved faster than time and actually froze it...... so now your butlers are lost to the void..... poor poor naive clown....... Now i come for you
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Sirberius wrote:

~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. ~i summon all my air, lighting, and water power and i start to vibrate my body faster than the speed of light~ RESPLEDENCE ~snow starts to fall from the sky, then everything starts to slow down until it comes to an absolute stop. i wave my finger around and form an ice and time seal facing all the saints and i gently tap it and all of the entire area that the saints are in shatters into nothingness~ This is not a breaking of the rules...... you said i could not use my Time Spells....... this isn't one of them..... i moved faster than time and actually froze it...... so now your butlers are lost to the void..... poor poor naive clown....... Now i come for you


i never said time spells i said time stuff and that would count as time stuff so you cant do it sorry ha ha ha
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. ~i summon all my air, lighting, and water power and i start to vibrate my body faster than the speed of light~ RESPLEDENCE ~snow starts to fall from the sky, then everything starts to slow down until it comes to an absolute stop. i wave my finger around and form an ice and time seal facing all the saints and i gently tap it and all of the entire area that the saints are in shatters into nothingness~ This is not a breaking of the rules...... you said i could not use my Time Spells....... this isn't one of them..... i moved faster than time and actually froze it...... so now your butlers are lost to the void..... poor poor naive clown....... Now i come for you


i never said time spells i said time stuff and that would count as time stuff so you cant do it sorry ha ha ha


actually i can... cause i'm not doing anything with Time....... i never said i froze time....... froze everything on a super high lvl...... a cosmic lvl...... so i can too do it since it is done with the power of the elements
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Sirberius wrote:


King_of_Clowns wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. ~i summon all my air, lighting, and water power and i start to vibrate my body faster than the speed of light~ RESPLEDENCE ~snow starts to fall from the sky, then everything starts to slow down until it comes to an absolute stop. i wave my finger around and form an ice and time seal facing all the saints and i gently tap it and all of the entire area that the saints are in shatters into nothingness~ This is not a breaking of the rules...... you said i could not use my Time Spells....... this isn't one of them..... i moved faster than time and actually froze it...... so now your butlers are lost to the void..... poor poor naive clown....... Now i come for you


i never said time spells i said time stuff and that would count as time stuff so you cant do it sorry ha ha ha


actually i can... cause i'm not doing anything with Time....... i never said i froze time....... froze everything on a super high lvl...... a cosmic lvl...... so i can too do it since it is done with the power of the elements


OBJECTOIN yes you did i even reded the part of your statement where you said you set up a time seal and id hate to say this but in my circus i get to define what "time stuff" is ha ha ha
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:


Sirberius wrote:


King_of_Clowns wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. ~i summon all my air, lighting, and water power and i start to vibrate my body faster than the speed of light~ RESPLEDENCE ~snow starts to fall from the sky, then everything starts to slow down until it comes to an absolute stop. i wave my finger around and form an ice and time seal facing all the saints and i gently tap it and all of the entire area that the saints are in shatters into nothingness~ This is not a breaking of the rules...... you said i could not use my Time Spells....... this isn't one of them..... i moved faster than time and actually froze it...... so now your butlers are lost to the void..... poor poor naive clown....... Now i come for you


i never said time spells i said time stuff and that would count as time stuff so you cant do it sorry ha ha ha


actually i can... cause i'm not doing anything with Time....... i never said i froze time....... froze everything on a super high lvl...... a cosmic lvl...... so i can too do it since it is done with the power of the elements


OBJECTOIN yes you did i even reded the part of your statement where you said you set up a time seal and id hate to say this but in my circus i get to define what "time stuff" is ha ha ha


oh i hate you so freakin much............ then i guess i have to use another attack.... ~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. (note, that it is still pitch black from my Lunatic Force attack) Art of Treachery, Evanescence ~twelve difference copies of me are sent straight at the Saints..... As they prepare to attack them twelve more apparent from thin air, grab hold of them and disperse their atomic structures into Darkness energy. I absorb all the darkness into my body and gain all of their abilites. suddenly it becomes bright because there is no more dark energy~ No i can say they are all dead..... there was no way for them to see that coming......now i come for you
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Sirberius wrote:

oh i hate you so freakin much............ then i guess i have to use another attack.... ~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. (note, that it is still pitch black from my Lunatic Force attack) Art of Treachery, Evanescence ~twelve difference copies of me are sent straight at the Saints..... As they prepare to attack them twelve more apparent from thin air, grab hold of them and disperse their atomic structures into Darkness energy. I absorb all the darkness into my body and gain all of their abilites. suddenly it becomes bright because there is no more dark energy~ No i can say they are all dead..... there was no way for them to see that coming......now i come for you


prepare to hate me more

i baned your lunatic thing so the after effects are gone and even if that dosent stop it i also baned copied moves which includes moves which allow you to steel moves

btw what would you give for the flying car
Moderator
31920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

King_of_Clowns wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

oh i hate you so freakin much............ then i guess i have to use another attack.... ~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. (note, that it is still pitch black from my Lunatic Force attack) Art of Treachery, Evanescence ~twelve difference copies of me are sent straight at the Saints..... As they prepare to attack them twelve more apparent from thin air, grab hold of them and disperse their atomic structures into Darkness energy. I absorb all the darkness into my body and gain all of their abilites. suddenly it becomes bright because there is no more dark energy~ No i can say they are all dead..... there was no way for them to see that coming......now i come for you


prepare to hate me more

i baned your lunatic thing so the after effects are gone and even if that dosent stop it i also baned copied moves which includes moves which allow you to steel moves

btw what would you give for the flying car


ok then, but they are still all dead, so it don't matter
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Sirberius wrote:

oh i hate you so freakin much............ then i guess i have to use another attack.... ~My body explodes and turns into fire at the exact moment i am hit by Sagittarius's Arrow........ then combines back far away on the nearby lake~ I didn't want to use this move, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices.. (note, that it is still pitch black from my Lunatic Force attack) Art of Treachery Evanescence ~twelve difference copies of me are sent straight at the Saints..... As they prepare to attack them twelve more apparent from thin air, grab hold of them and disperse their atomic structures into Darkness energy. I absorb all the darkness into my body and gain all of their abilites. suddenly it becomes bright because there is no more dark energy~ No i can say they are all dead..... there was no way for them to see that coming......now i come for you


ok then, but they are still all dead, so it don't matter



no they are not dead and there are 2 reasons for that

1 the pitch black you need was no more the moment i baned your lunatic thing even if it was there their armor is always glowing with the light of the sun because fragments of the sun went into the armor when it was made

2 you cant use moves witch let you copy moves

i have reded the parts of your statement that make your move not work

btw say some german scientist comes up to you and says i have invented the flying car im going to give it to you on one condition
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.