Created by divaroxy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do think the Artist under The Most Crunchiest deserve too be there?
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
(No offense to fans of groups)

DBSK has the right to be up there, but, in my opinion, Fahrenheit, and Ai Otsuka shouldn't be up there.
I honestly think that Ai Otsuka's voice is a little annoying and a majority of Fahrenheit's songs sound pretty similar in some parts.

The reason why I think DBSK deserves to be the top is because they have extremely good vocals and they can actually dance, unlike other groups.
Big Bang is okay, they have catchy songs that can get stuck in your head, but when you really think about it, they can't really sing and basically only rap and only some can truly dance.
NewS has pretty even vocals, bass-ish, tenors, leads, but their dancing can use a little bit of work in some places and I honestly don't think that the Yamapi guy is a good singer.
On Off basically have good vocals from what I have heard in a few of their songs and think that they can get a good fan club soon.
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
hmm *stares at the most crunchiest singers*
sure Big Bang is good....
fahrenheit is awesome xD
On Off has that awesome Vampire Knight song..
DBSK is good too :D
so why not? xD
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
nope!
kattun and bigbang should be up there^^
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IN BIG BANG'S APA...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
big bang for sure..
dbsk is okai..but their songs aren't catchy..
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Big bang deserves to be there!!
DBSK, and ai otsuka too!!!!

i dont know on/off
Posted 9/8/08

divaroxy wrote:

I don't think they belong up there. If I had to choose who was up there it would be.
LArc~en~Ciel
Abingdon Boys School
UVERworld
Kat-Tun
Ikimono Gakari
Nami Tamaki
TM Revolution
Asian Kung Fu Generation
And many more. But i don't hate any of the artist either.


lolz.
Mostly J-rock bands?
Personally, I think the artists under 'All-Time Crunchiest Music' are overrated.
People are too obsessed with pop and hip-hop to ever pay attention to J-rock/visual kei.
Plus, DBSK and NewS are like the Asian Backstreet Boys or N'sync.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
?? / 秘密 / 炒飯
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Big Bang + DBSK + Gazette ftw

News; errrrmmmm...
Fahrenheit; look, this is the music section. not a section for good looking guys >_<
Ai Otsuka; she's a good singer, but i don't really like her for some reasonn.
On/Off; eeeeh, I only like that one song Rondo. So, I don't really know them that muchhh.
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
DBSK deserved to be there, others I dont listen that much so I voted for option #3

On/Off is probably there coz people are looking forward to Vampire Knight Guilty this October 6, in which again the band sung its OP. Well that's only my theory anyway.
Posted 9/9/08
Ummm,Not sure,I don't really like Boy Bands(sorry for not being a total fan girl,but I just don't want to be stuck in the 90's anymore),although I do like some of the boy bands music,I'm not sure who all of them are, but yeah...I do think Utada Hikaru should have stayed on there instead of Ai Otsuka. On and Off? never heard of them,I think DBSK,is WWWAAAYYY to overrated,btw
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
@ vietgirl11 - a lot of people pay attention to visual kei so i think it is overrated as well (why do you think that those gothic bonds are so popular? ex. Dir En Gray/ Malice Mizer *and when you think about it you can find pop in almost all genres of music so of course it's gonna be overrated*
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

I don't think they belong up there. If I had to choose who was up there it would be.
LArc~en~Ciel
Abingdon Boys School
UVERworld
Kat-Tun
Ikimono Gakari
Nami Tamaki
TM Revolution
Asian Kung Fu Generation
And many more. But i don't hate any of the artist either.


lolz.
Mostly J-rock bands?
Personally, I think the artists under 'All-Time Crunchiest Music' are overrated.
People are too obsessed with pop and hip-hop to ever pay attention to J-rock/visual kei.
Plus, DBSK and NewS are like the Asian Backstreet Boys or N'sync.


It's true. I don't like boy bands. The only boy band I like is Kat-Tun. J-Rock is better.
Posted 9/9/08

divaroxy wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

I don't think they belong up there. If I had to choose who was up there it would be.
LArc~en~Ciel
Abingdon Boys School
UVERworld
Kat-Tun
Ikimono Gakari
Nami Tamaki
TM Revolution
Asian Kung Fu Generation
And many more. But i don't hate any of the artist either.


lolz.
Mostly J-rock bands?
Personally, I think the artists under 'All-Time Crunchiest Music' are overrated.
People are too obsessed with pop and hip-hop to ever pay attention to J-rock/visual kei.
Plus, DBSK and NewS are like the Asian Backstreet Boys or N'sync.


It's true. I don't like boy bands. The only boy band I like is Kat-Tun. J-Rock is better.


Amen. Boy bands look and sound the same to me.
I just think J-rock is more unique.

[Fahrenheit's pretty cool though -.-]
Posted 9/9/08

puppet89 wrote:

@ vietgirl11 - a lot of people pay attention to visual kei so i think it is overrated as well (why do you think that those gothic bonds are so popular? ex. Dir En Gray/ Malice Mizer *and when you think about it you can find pop in almost all genres of music so of course it's gonna be overrated*


Well yeah, but I'm saying the majority of people are obsessed with pop/hip-hop.
I know for sure that some people don't even know J-pop or K-pop.
Some people just listen to openings of animes and call themselves J-pop fans.
Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Anyways...
Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer have been famous for a while and still are.
[Even though Malice Mizer isn't active anymore]
Kind of like Green Day. Hardly anyone knew of them until the 2000s.
They've all had time to increase their fan base.
The main reasons why some people don't like J-rock/Visual Kei is mostly because of their looks.
People think they look like girls, they wear too much make-up, some are wearing skirts, etc.
Psh. Who cares? They're unique.
Of course pop is overrated. It's too obvious.
Pop is almost always computerized beats. It gets boring.
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
DBSK - They all have impressive vocals and can actually sing
NewS - Uhhhhh... I'm not much of a fan. I've listened to a bunch of their songs (thanks to my friends) and they don't impress me vocal wise.
ON OFF - Yeah.. haven't heard of them besides the Vampire Knight song..
Big Bang - Their songs are catchy. I love how they write their own songs. I think probably the only people who have the talent though are GDragon and DaeSung..
Fahrenheit - ...... They're good looking... and that's it. One of the crappiest groups I have heard.
Ai Otsuka - She has a nice voice. I really only liked Planetarium from her. The rest of her songs were ehhh okay.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / next to my neighbour
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
asian boybands have a very solid fandom (specially girls, who are very fanatic to them) so that may explain why they own the crunchiest list....perhaps the fact they are the crunchiest just mean the most popular among crunchyrollers and not the best.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.