Created by divaroxy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do think the Artist under The Most Crunchiest deserve too be there?
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Okay.. DBSK, NewS, BigBang are rightful to be there.. but the others, i don't know.. KAT-TUN should be there!! T___________________T
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Here they go again talking or shall i say comparing boybands and rock bands.. err.. annoying how people judge DBSK, NewS, BigBang, etc without giving an ear to them. hahaha..
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08
Boy Bands are mostly like by girls. They don't write their own music. They are basically good to look at.
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Garden Grove
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
why the hell is Ai Otsuka up there, sure her voice is decent but Utada Hikaru is way better than her, she should have stayed on there. DBSK and Big Bang are okay, I feel that they deserve their spots...but freaking A, Fahrenheit?! their live perfs burn my ears...by the time they hit their mids they won't be so popular anymore. On/OFF is okay, but they don't deserve the spot just yet, Younha, Uverworld, Epik High, those groups/singers deserve a spot in crunchiest too...
5578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AY-SH-UH
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
My opinion is that the only groups that should be on there are DBSK and Big Bang..
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / England ;)
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
DBSK: DEFINITELY! please they are waaay too talented to not be up there
Big Bang: Yup! very cool guys Cool composing skills
News: Sure, I like them hehe, but not number one, dbsk are definitely better singers
Fahrenheit: i know they're popular, but they're so bad live (except aaron maybe)
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
dbsk deserve to be there for sure.
big bang...nyeeeh....sure why not.
the others are like PHHHT.
VOS, Brown Eyed Girls, SeeYa, Suju, Epik High, people with REAL talent should deserve to be up there. but instead they're let in the shadows of the power of the new boybands -.-"
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

divaroxy wrote:

Boy Bands are mostly like by girls. They don't write their own music. They are basically good to look at.


Actually, Big Bang composes a majority of the songs they sing. X]
Posted 9/10/08

ellehcor02 wrote:

Here they go again talking or shall i say comparing boybands and rock bands.. err.. annoying how people judge DBSK, NewS, BigBang, etc without giving an ear to them. hahaha..


What the hell are you talking about?
Who says some J-rock lovers don't like boybands?
I like Fahrenheit.
They ARE overrated though.
I think DBSK has some nice songs, but I'm not too crazy for them.
They do deserve a spot there though.
Personally, I think Epik High is better than DBSK, but that's just me.

Here's a question to you: Have you gave J-rock an ear?
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


ellehcor02 wrote:

Here they go again talking or shall i say comparing boybands and rock bands.. err.. annoying how people judge DBSK, NewS, BigBang, etc without giving an ear to them. hahaha..


What the hell are you talking about?
Who says some J-rock lovers don't like boybands?
I like Fahrenheit.
They ARE overrated though.
I think DBSK has some nice songs, but I'm not too crazy for them.
They do deserve a spot there though.
Personally, I think Epik High is better than DBSK, but that's just me.

Here's a question to you: Have you gave J-rock an ear?


You got my post wrong. :sweatingbullets:
Did I say that "J-rock lovers don't like boybands?"

What I actually said is that people are trying to compare again without giving a proper judgment.

Yeah. I love JRock that's why I never said anything wrong about them.. :sweatingbullets:



1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

divaroxy wrote:

Boy Bands are mostly like by girls. They don't write their own music. They are basically good to look at.


That's why we credit composers dude..

I'm proud to say that DBSK, KT, NewS, THSK, and BB (yeah dbsk and thsk are one) are really talented and I didn't like them for their looks but because of their Music.. So there..
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
dbsk and big bang fasho. SHINee was there, but was bumped down..
Posted 9/11/08
DBSK & Big Bang are in their rightful place. Im not so sure about NewS or fahrenheit they arent really talented to me.

But Epik High shouldve been on there. they are wayy better than any of the current all time crunchiest artists.
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Who is big bang?
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
i think big bang and dbsk deserve to be there and maybe news
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.