First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I think it's the hips....Which needs to be WIDE?...No idea.. This forum confused me..
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

c0rin wrote:

I think it's the hips....Which needs to be WIDE?...No idea.. This forum confused me..


me too...ehhe and i never knew that...and never reeally looked into it^^
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
lol this thread made me chuckle, well i havent noticed the thighs thing before till today
26292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Am I the only one who doesn't get this topic ?
Posted 9/23/08
This is so media driven and inaccurate it's stupid.
Misplaced envy is a poison most girls should educate themselves about.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I never noticed this.
10636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / business class
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
i have no idea...but mine kindda dont touch too...-_-
54348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TUMBLR
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
OMG!!!! i have noticed this and yeah.. their legs r slim :0
I guess i am a little envious... >_>
31607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
LMFAO. Only Japanese girls, you say?

-ehem-

I see a lot of girls at school (and no, they're not only Japanese) that has thighs like that. Let alone, including me. ;D Filipino to be specific. Half half. ;D Well, not that I'm showing off or something.


Lenalee1 wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't get this topic ?


LOL. The topic is about 'Japanese' girls having their thighs not touching each other even if you place them so close.

But, not only Japanese people has those. >______________>

Just because they see them in mangas, animes or even in dramas; doesn't meant that only Japanese girls have those skinny thighs.


azn-chick2609 wrote:

not sure if my thighs touch hard to kno atm cos im wearing jeans lol


IMAO. Even if you're wearing jeans, you can still see them.

Posted 9/23/08
i think its called being bow-legged
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Basically anyone can actually have those kinds of thighs. It doesn't have to particularly be Japanese girls. It depends on what your genes are. Even if you don't have those genes you can train for it. If you want the perfect thighs, I suggest doing some exercises to work those out. Most importantly don't work too hard on your legs as well. I mean some runners are really sleek and their legs are awesome as well. Just work hard and probably go to the gym and ask one of the trainers there to show you which exercises may help you with into building the legs and thighs you want ^^~
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Newyork
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
You could use crack you lose a lot of weigh with it. probably not the best advice
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

cus Japanese girls have to go though that nazi like 2 hour exercise regime every day ( as well as on the weekends )

+ the staple of rice and fish and you have the no thigh touchign the top thing or whatever the person who started the thread was saying
"no thigh touching the top thing" that's the dumbest way to explain it lol

k anyhow back to the topic

nazi exercise regimen + hyper low calories diet
if you do that of course u will have like 0 fat .....

oh and of course 0 boobage as well

so its basically a trade off

no boobs? or no fat to speak of on the legs?
what would u prefer


meh don't need boobs.

I can settle.




agreed. i dont know why most of the girls in this thread want skinny ass legs...
Posted 9/23/08

Raikuga wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

cus Japanese girls have to go though that nazi like 2 hour exercise regime every day ( as well as on the weekends )

+ the staple of rice and fish and you have the no thigh touchign the top thing or whatever the person who started the thread was saying
"no thigh touching the top thing" that's the dumbest way to explain it lol

k anyhow back to the topic

nazi exercise regimen + hyper low calories diet
if you do that of course u will have like 0 fat .....

oh and of course 0 boobage as well

so its basically a trade off

no boobs? or no fat to speak of on the legs?
what would u prefer


meh don't need boobs.

I can settle.




agreed. i dont know why most of the girls in this thread want skinny ass legs...


lol If that girl had dark hair, that would be my idea of a perfect woman.
Posted 9/23/08

Raikuga wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

cus Japanese girls have to go though that nazi like 2 hour exercise regime every day ( as well as on the weekends )

+ the staple of rice and fish and you have the no thigh touchign the top thing or whatever the person who started the thread was saying
"no thigh touching the top thing" that's the dumbest way to explain it lol

k anyhow back to the topic

nazi exercise regimen + hyper low calories diet
if you do that of course u will have like 0 fat .....

oh and of course 0 boobage as well

so its basically a trade off

no boobs? or no fat to speak of on the legs?
what would u prefer


meh don't need boobs.

I can settle.




agreed. i dont know why most of the girls in this thread want skinny ass legs...


I perfer the skinny legs to these



You know Raikuga I understand that you like curves and I respect you and your preferences.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.