First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Crossoutmyeyez wrote:


kagome_a_emo wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Yea its not the genes. People need to put down the god dam fork and get their fatass walking around the park or something. You can still eat junk food and exercise and still be thin. You wont be healthy but hey youll still be thin. People who use 'genes' as an excuse are lazy fat asses!


i want thighs like those pictures!!
that wont touch!! is it because im too fat!!??
how much exersize should i do??
or would it be way easyier to not eat anything accept fruit????



well you could do the unhealthy way of losing weight or do the healthy way. naturally the healthy is a bit slower but you wouldnt run the risk of dying.

healthy way: eat 3-4 meals a day. eat only till your hunger subsides. People usually eat more than they actually need to. Fruit is good for snacks. *cardio* do alot of cardio. I iz teh love teh cardio!

Unhealthy: dont eat. Drink lotta coffee + redbull. If you get hungry smoke a ciggarette. throw up atleast 2-3x a week.

Naturally i dont recommend the unhealthy...lol


whats cardio? ive heard of it but never actually known and its ok i just found out today i way to lose weight when i was reading the Cleo magazine ^^
25977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

kristine0926 wrote:

LMFAO. Only Japanese girls, you say?

-ehem-

I see a lot of girls at school (and no, they're not only Japanese) that has thighs like that. Let alone, including me. ;D Filipino to be specific. Half half. ;D Well, not that I'm showing off or something.


Lenalee1 wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't get this topic ?


LOL. The topic is about 'Japanese' girls having their thighs not touching each other even if you place them so close.

But, not only Japanese people has those. >______________>

Just because they see them in mangas, animes or even in dramas; doesn't meant that only Japanese girls have those skinny thighs.


azn-chick2609 wrote:

not sure if my thighs touch hard to kno atm cos im wearing jeans lol


IMAO. Even if you're wearing jeans, you can still see them.




Ohh... lol, I'm blonde x'D

15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
at first i was wondering "how could someone's thighs touch one another???"

yup i nver saw it..=P... i guess most azn have thigs that dun touch at the thighs cuz mine dont

btw i think it's because of the diets..i mean most azn eat rice..n we dun eat mcd,etc..,much
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08


Daang, that person's shoulders are HUGEEE.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

wintercrystal780 wrote:



oi oi oi......there are kids here


this thread isnt exactly PG either

and i have to agree
korean girls > japanese
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
mine don't touch either
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Asian girls look cute either way so why does even matter. Its all good.
Posted 9/24/08
mine dont touch is it that werid?
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

magribe12 wrote:

mine dont touch is it that werid?


no i dont think its really weird anymore its probally just genes?
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hoooooh? What are you talking about?
What do you mean "thighs don't touch"?
Try to show me what you mean by this.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / location location...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Too much McDonalds
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Mariah Carey is ugly and I would not have sex with her.

And I feel sorry for anyone who is kidding themselves by saying they're attracted to that ugly beast.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:


kagome_a_emo wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Yea its not the genes. People need to put down the god dam fork and get their fatass walking around the park or something. You can still eat junk food and exercise and still be thin. You wont be healthy but hey youll still be thin. People who use 'genes' as an excuse are lazy fat asses!


i want thighs like those pictures!!
that wont touch!! is it because im too fat!!??
how much exersize should i do??
or would it be way easyier to not eat anything accept fruit????



well you could do the unhealthy way of losing weight or do the healthy way. naturally the healthy is a bit slower but you wouldnt run the risk of dying.

healthy way: eat 3-4 meals a day. eat only till your hunger subsides. People usually eat more than they actually need to. Fruit is good for snacks. *cardio* do alot of cardio. I iz teh love teh cardio!

Unhealthy: dont eat. Drink lotta coffee + redbull. If you get hungry smoke a ciggarette. throw up atleast 2-3x a week.

Naturally i dont recommend the unhealthy...lol


whats cardio? ive heard of it but never actually known and its ok i just found out today i way to lose weight when i was reading the Cleo magazine ^^


cardio is the machine thats used to strengthen your leg muscles and well run basically and burn those carbs. damn have you never been to a gym before???
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Duuddde. That is another really ugly chick. Especially her face.
In fact I believe that's the appropriate word to call this chick, butterface.
Everything looks good, BUT HER FACE.

Ew.
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
So far you're making curves look pretty bad, a you trolling?
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.