First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
dont pass off ideologies as fact man. So dont hear daniel1232 advise.
would you rather look perfect for your lover or flawed?

you wana do something, u do it all the way.
Posted 9/7/08

Chance16 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

h4x0rz:28107418
hope this clears it up


ohhh i see hahaha thanks lol. never herd of that term before.



Heh, i was about to ask the same thing too
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
sorry that im not being sensitive enough? dont get personal.. i just think there are better things to do other that shaping ur thighs.. though i do support jogging.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
my sisters thighs don't touch at the top. I think it looks weird x.x
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Razen wrote:

rice and potatoes are the same. its carbs. They give you energy however too much energy = convert to fat. make sure you work out enough to lose it.

Red meat is ok only if it is steak. Steak has less fat than most other type of its kind. A good source of Iron and other stuff that is good for you. A max of 100g ONLY per serve.

When you loses weight, u loses bone calcium too. So make sure you take a glass of milk everyday.

Eat almost everything STEAM or BOIL. see the results

If u aint a fit person then just jog for 30mins everyday. make sure you dont even walk during tat 30mins.
Find a pace that u can do 30mins barely. then each week, increase the speed alittle. then once you thing your good enff and not sweating much. Go long distant and ignore the time.

Make sure u take care of your knees and stuff since over jogging can damage them.

DO NO TAKE ANY PILL. DONT DEPEND ON IT.
hardwork pays off so jog it out.


Energy CANNOT convert to fat. Fat is from materials like skin, animal fat, oil etc.

Does rice actually make you fat? I've seen people eating it everyday and they dont get fat.

But yeah everything else you say is right, espaicially milk. Studies show that people who drink milk are leaner than people who don't drink it.
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
don't the thighs touch at the top because of the amount of fat they have there?

weird..... cause my thighs also don't touch at the top.......
53948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
dont touch at the top?
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

mleria wrote:

my sisters thighs don't touch at the top. I think it looks weird x.x


lol that sounds funny your nice ^^
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

adnil0me wrote:

don't the thighs touch at the top because of the amount of fat they have there?

weird..... cause my thighs also don't touch at the top.......


my do i lilttle but the girls at my school woah! talk about thunder thighs!
i think it could ALSO be leg/thigh mussles *sorry i cant spell*
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
mine do. the reason y their thighs dont touch at the top is b/c their thighs are slim. i have thicker thighs, so mine do touch.
7760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Um.. first of all, of course those girls have thin legs in the photos since they are MODELS. Typical Japanese girls are actually average or slightly chubby (lightly. Not fat). Guys in Japan are skinnier than than girls. Most girls have thighs that slightly touch at least. They have thick legs in Japan but a lot of them have muscle too since they walk a lot. But yeah.. they do tend to be thinner than the ones in the US. And you don't want legs that are too thin or far apart...

Whoever said that energy can't convert to fat....
Um... people need to know what they are saying before they post in a public forum. Fat is a slower energy but simple carbohydrates a quick energy supply that digests into fat if not used up. Even slow/complex carbs. Carbs are useful in life except for the fact that humans don't move around that much nor use bursts of energy anymore. (Unless you play sports or are physically active)

Sushi > McDonald's; Not necessarily depending on what you eat. Anyway, young people in Japan have poor diets since they eat convenience store food, instant food, McDonald's quite often. They do tend to eat less and walk more however.
Posted 9/7/08
I don't know...I am white, and my thighs don't touch at the top. Well, I am rather thin, but I am definitely not anorexic. I think that this can't be based on a certain race, it's more like "how fat" is that girl...and there is also this malformation of the butt bones, hips...some have wide hips..and some not, so even if they were thin, the thighs would still touch at the top, and that can't be undone, as it is about the bones themselves, and not some fats in your meat.

Floetry~
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
ive seen many thunder thighs around
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Im a guy. Ive seen a lot of thunder thighs in my school(both guys and girls). One thing that can help you eat better is using smaller bowls and plates. Having big ones usually make u want to put more food in it. Also for exercise u dont need to do anything that u dont like. U can do stuff that are fun, like ddr(i personally wuld want that, but unfortunatly i dont have it,lol) or try exercising with a friend, that usually helps too.
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

h4x0rz wrote:



h4x0rz:28107418
hope this clears it up


hey, if u don't mind.. one more question... the white space between those legs on pitcure #2 (representing US).... is that supposed to be and empty space or a white underwear? i was a lil bit confused there....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.