First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
Posted 11/16/08
Uh thats not limited to just asian girls dude. Some girls just have that body type.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

what do you mean by thighs that wont touch at the top?


like MOST japanese legs look like this
(i think those legs look hot)




i have to admit...

those are some Smexy legs ><

lol
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
No offense, but I don't really give a shit how skinny their legs are.

It's hard going on a diet when there's a resturaunt on every fucking corner. It seems that everyone has an issue with another race and how they look and blah, blah, blah! Maybe if we Americans would stop eating so damn much we could look that too. Do you know how much food we consume in a year here?
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
because they burn the fat in their thighs by fucking random men all the time
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
according to my research they maintain a Healthy Body

I studied their physical appearances:

5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

24hours7days wrote:


Razen wrote:

rice and potatoes are the same. its carbs. They give you energy however too much energy = convert to fat. make sure you work out enough to lose it.

Red meat is ok only if it is steak. Steak has less fat than most other type of its kind. A good source of Iron and other stuff that is good for you. A max of 100g ONLY per serve.

When you loses weight, u loses bone calcium too. So make sure you take a glass of milk everyday.

Eat almost everything STEAM or BOIL. see the results

If u aint a fit person then just jog for 30mins everyday. make sure you dont even walk during tat 30mins.
Find a pace that u can do 30mins barely. then each week, increase the speed alittle. then once you thing your good enff and not sweating much. Go long distant and ignore the time.

Make sure u take care of your knees and stuff since over jogging can damage them.

DO NO TAKE ANY PILL. DONT DEPEND ON IT.
hardwork pays off so jog it out.


Energy CANNOT convert to fat. Fat is from materials like skin, animal fat, oil etc.

Does rice actually make you fat? I've seen people eating it everyday and they dont get fat.

But yeah everything else you say is right, espaicially milk. Studies show that people who drink milk are leaner than people who don't drink it.


Actually carbs get broken down in the body into glucose... glucose is then stored in the liver and muscles as glycogen. However, if your intake of carbs, therefore glucose, is too high, the glucose will be converted to fatty acids and stored in the body as fat! Therefore too much rice can cause an individual to gain weight! It just depends on your overall diet. If you have a well balanced diet and eat everything in moderation then weight shouldn't be a problem!
51945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
its all about genetics, thats why some kinds are shorter, others taller, fatter, or thinner, but for example, did you know that people with blond hair may look good but thats actually a defect in the genetics system and they barely discovered that 3 years ago ( i think, better yet not sher lol XP ) so who knows, it might be another defect in the genetics, like they say, something small can make a big difference
Posted 11/23/08
Cause, it's genetics, doesn't make them more attractive or less.
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
dunno but my legs are like that haha
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
ah... because of the eating habit.

they are very healthy. unlike what people in US eat
they don't crave that much for chocolates and their food
servings are little.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.O With some SEX...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
EWW models jk i love them Almost as much as i love this big MAC in my mouth O..OOOO special sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm US ftw WOOT gotta love my sexy BODEH
3173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Meh, my thighs are like that. People have different body types, excersise or eat healthy. I've never actually looked at litte things like that. I don't think I'll continue on caring if girls have thighs that touch or not.
10807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

Terminator_kun wrote:

according to my research they maintain a Healthy Body

I studied their physical appearances:



by studied do you mean jacking off while watching japanese porn?
Posted 12/26/08
you lot are idiots for those who say it genetics, it models that show the leg part at the top because its the way they posed. with lingerie model or such, they are told to stand with their legs shoulder spaced parted, just like how cat walkers are told to walk with straight backs and necks. the only way to fill the gap is to be thunder thigh and fat, therefore the chick can't close her leg in the first place.... you commoners must be really fat, you lot should get out more and do some exercise
Posted 12/26/08

CherryScented wrote:

Meh, my thighs are like that. People have different body types, excersise or eat healthy. I've never actually looked at litte things like that. I don't think I'll continue on caring if girls have thighs that touch or not.


its because you are not obese as some people are here and so you should not care. genetics as some say, people are getting dumber by the day
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.