Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
what who likes skinny thighs
i want my thighs (Well not mine of course ) with enough fat to eat you know
24098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / warren, mi
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Having lived in Korea for two years and having spent a lot of time in Japan I can confirm what several other people have posted, that the vast majority of Asian girls do not look like the girls that everyone is used to seeing pictures of on the net. Those girls are professional models, idols, actresses, singers and so forth, they belong to top 5% in terms of body type and appearance, comparing them to normal western girls is the same as comparing American and European professional models and actresses to normal western girls.

While in Asia I dated several local girls and never did any of them look like the waif-like Asian model types that are being discussed here, and I'm sure that all the girls I dated would have liked to have looked like those Idols and models, but that's the difference between normal girls and models, who wouldn't like to look like a model?

I messaged a friend in Japan about this question and he started laughing about the topic and told me that he wished that all the Japanese girls looked like those idols and models, and then he sent me a link to a picture of three normal Japanese girls walking home from school, if you notice that they look nothing like those pictures of those Japanese models and idols that are floating around net. The background in the picture was obscured to mask the location, so below is a pic of normal Japanese girls.



Posted 9/7/08
my thighs don't touch
i'm white.
i'm certainly not anorexic.
Posted 9/7/08
japanese girls could be anorexic ...
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
my thighs don't touch.....
i am not anorexic....
or inviting rape

does it really matter if they do or not, they're only legs....
54356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sunny Cali (So-...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
how odd....not only am i self conscious about most of my body...now you bitches want me to see if my thighs touch at the top!!!!

oh btw mine do touch at the top....but fuck you guys i love my legs...its honestly the best part of my body.....
Posted 9/7/08
it's called working out and eating healthy.... >.<
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
This topic is really funny- ^^
but yeah im pretty sure is has something to do with how much someone weighs and their body type
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / With the awesomes...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
wow.... this thread is just wow.....

and to the other people who said those japanese models are ugly dont be like that its personal opinion i happen to like skinny asian girls with small breats... =D
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / if i tell, u migh...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i soo dont wanna know how did that happen ..
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
most asians are skinnier than most, maybe....? and thats probably why their thighs don't touch, at least compared to girls here in America.
49946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

what do you mean by thighs that wont touch at the top?



hope this clears it up


You should label the USA one with "McDonalds".
Posted 9/7/08

kino_neko wrote:

how odd....not only am i self conscious about most of my body...now you bitches want me to see if my thighs touch at the top!!!!

oh btw mine do touch at the top....but fuck you guys i love my legs...its honestly the best part of my body.....


good for you. if they care about whether or not your thighs touch, their opinions don't matter anyway.
54356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sunny Cali (So-...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

JulieDavon wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

how odd....not only am i self conscious about most of my body...now you bitches want me to see if my thighs touch at the top!!!!

oh btw mine do touch at the top....but fuck you guys i love my legs...its honestly the best part of my body.....


good for you. if they care about whether or not your thighs touch, their opinions don't matter anyway.


lol yay!!!!! i know...just i guess all of us want to look sexy and thats how society sees sexy...but oh well....
Posted 9/7/08

kino_neko wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

how odd....not only am i self conscious about most of my body...now you bitches want me to see if my thighs touch at the top!!!!

oh btw mine do touch at the top....but fuck you guys i love my legs...its honestly the best part of my body.....


good for you. if they care about whether or not your thighs touch, their opinions don't matter anyway.


lol yay!!!!! i know...just i guess all of us want to look sexy and thats how society sees sexy...but oh well....


psh. i'd rather have curves than meet their idea of what sexy is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.