First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
I´m not a rarity
It´s sience, look at the facts, doesn´t bone structure mean a thing to you ?
I should stop trying to talk sense into people on this board, it's hopeless.
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

Tomoko3san wrote:

I´m not a rarity
It´s sience, look at the facts, doesn´t bone structure mean a thing to you ?
I should stop trying to talk sense into people on this board, it's hopeless.


You only just noticed?
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / St. Louis, Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

Tomoko3san wrote:

I´m not a rarity
It´s sience, look at the facts, doesn´t bone structure mean a thing to you ?
I should stop trying to talk sense into people on this board, it's hopeless.


I have seen girls who had the gap in high school, but when I saw some of them about 10 years later the gap was filled. So the science of bone structure must have no bearing on them. Right? They were skinny in high school, now they are overweight. The ones who managed to stay skinny have the same gap. I said you are a rare specimen because I have yet to see a girl with love handles and a gap. Maybe if I saw such a mythical creature it would prove your theory right, but in my almost 30 years of existence I only see skinny girls with the gap. Some people say being skinny or fat is all in the genes, which is also what some people say being "big boned" (code word for you are a little chubby), but after all these years they don't have any proof (most of my family members are overweight but I have stayed the same weight since high school, genes my butt). Now what scientific study have you seen about the gap being hereditary? Zip....Zilch....Nada....

PS

Super tight jeans can give even Rosie O'Donnell a gap
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

JPStyles314 wrote:


Tomoko3san wrote:

I´m not a rarity
It´s sience, look at the facts, doesn´t bone structure mean a thing to you ?
I should stop trying to talk sense into people on this board, it's hopeless.


I have seen girls who had the gap in high school, but when I saw some of them about 10 years later the gap was filled. So the science of bone structure must have no bearing on them. Right? They were skinny in high school, now they are overweight. The ones who managed to stay skinny have the same gap. I said you are a rare specimen because I have yet to see a girl with love handles and a gap. Maybe if I saw such a mythical creature it would prove your theory right, but in my almost 30 years of existence I only see skinny girls with the gap. Some people say being skinny or fat is all in the genes, which is also what some people say being "big boned" (code word for you are a little chubby), but after all these years they don't have any proof (most of my family members are overweight but I have stayed the same weight since high school, genes my butt). Now what scientific study have you seen about the gap being hereditary? Zip....Zilch....Nada....

PS

Super tight jeans can give even Rosie O'Donnell a gap


You want a picture or what ? Yeah if you are skinny with a gap and you gain so much weight that your thighs blow up with fat, then indeed you can clear away that gap. But there's so many girls like me that gain weight in different places and still have a gap, even when overweight. Weight might be gene related, but it shouldn't be used as an excuse.



http://fitvillains.tumblr.com/post/7934677568/why-losing-weight-wont-change-your-shape-and-other

You know what ? Keep believing whatever you want, last week I already discovered there's no convincing people that have their mind already set on their own answer.

I have to much fat on my hips, my thighs are quite fat and I still have a thigh gap. What am I going to do about it ? Three times to the gym a week and am I going to worry about that gap ? Nope. Because that doesn't matter, what matters is that you feel good in your body.
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

haikinka wrote:


Tomoko3san wrote:

I´m not a rarity
It´s sience, look at the facts, doesn´t bone structure mean a thing to you ?
I should stop trying to talk sense into people on this board, it's hopeless.


You only just noticed?


Nope, but can't believe how dumb kids are
14215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pittsburgh PA
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
Dare I say, Americans are fat. Being bisexual, I don't find this abnormal in either gender. Japanese guys tend to be tiny as well. Personally I am drawn to muscular form, with a bit of healthy skin on top.
13129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
LMAO. The paint picture of the USA - Japan thighs in the first few posts of this thread are so funny.

I disagree with people who just blame it on "Americans are fat." though. There are plenty of not fat girls whose thighs touch at the top.. lol. There are also a lot of white girls that I've seen whose thighs don't touch at the top either. It's diet, genes, and whatever along the lines of that <-- someone else has said. I've seen that girls who exercise a lot usually have top-touching (sounds weird) thighs, but I've also seen those who don't.

I never really noticed this until I saw this thread.. Damn it. I'm basically going to be staring at everyone between their legs now. Screw this.
39005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / all over the USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
Asian girl legs are amazing
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
My thighs are always open...
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
this is stupid, i live in the UK and my legs don't touch at all, i'm skinny and not 'anorexic', i'm also 6ft tall.

people are stupid, whatever you have is natural and nice.
3014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
Yes, genes is a big part of it - some people are just naturally skinny in certain areas of the body (or everywhere, the bastards!). I personally see nothing wrong with having the goal of getting a super-fit body, as long as you don't punish yourself for not being there yet - congratulate yourself for every step you take in the right direction, and just keep doing it! And yes, developing a liking for traditional Japanese food can't hurt. Buy you a rice cooker and some pickled ginger and make rice balls! Mmmmm...
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.