First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ALOT of Japanese girl's Thighs dont touch at the top, why is that??
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


no, not really


how dare you disgrace my magnificent legs!!!!

i demand you post your leg shots so i may disgrace yours as revenge!!


nice try.
i didn't diss them anyway, i simply turned them down.
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


i do cardio and yoga. i do some toning mostly triceps, abs, and glutes. i'm happy with how i look. other's opinions don't matter, it's my body, not theirs




you admirin my leg??

i think you have a giant tumor

3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


i do cardio and yoga. i do some toning mostly triceps, abs, and glutes. i'm happy with how i look. other's opinions don't matter, it's my body, not theirs




you admirin my leg??

i think you have a giant tumor


thats all American muscle son!!

better not be a tumor or im gonna die soon cuz its been like that for a while
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


i do cardio and yoga. i do some toning mostly triceps, abs, and glutes. i'm happy with how i look. other's opinions don't matter, it's my body, not theirs




you admirin my leg??

i think you have a giant tumor


thats all American muscle son!!

better not be a tumor or im gonna die soon cuz its been like that for a while

since when was American muscle =_=? aren't Americans fat?

Posted 9/7/08
never noticed dat b4! it's coz they r skinny init!
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


no, not really


how dare you disgrace my magnificent legs!!!!

i demand you post your leg shots so i may disgrace yours as revenge!!


nice try.
i didn't diss them anyway, i simply turned them down.


SAME THING!! in my book anyway

go on feel em......
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

KinkyHamster wrote:




since when was American muscle =_=? aren't Americans fat?



dont believe the steroetypes kid America is chock FULL of beautiful women and athletes.
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


no, not really


how dare you disgrace my magnificent legs!!!!

i demand you post your leg shots so i may disgrace yours as revenge!!


nice try.
i didn't diss them anyway, i simply turned them down.


SAME THING!! in my book anyway

go on feel em......


no it's not.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


no, not really


how dare you disgrace my magnificent legs!!!!

i demand you post your leg shots so i may disgrace yours as revenge!!


nice try.
i didn't diss them anyway, i simply turned them down.


SAME THING!! in my book anyway

go on feel em......


no it's not.


ok you turned them down, but do you like them?? do you find them hot??

you know you do!!
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:




since when was American muscle =_=? aren't Americans fat?



dont believe the steroetypes kid America is chock FULL of beautiful women and athletes.

i notice you left out the men

6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hmm what better thunder thighs or
chicken legs
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:




since when was American muscle =_=? aren't Americans fat?



dont believe the steroetypes kid America is chock FULL of beautiful women and athletes.

i notice you left out the men



those were the athletes i were talkin about. im not gonna say beautiful men thats for sure. im not homo.
Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


no, not really


how dare you disgrace my magnificent legs!!!!

i demand you post your leg shots so i may disgrace yours as revenge!!


nice try.
i didn't diss them anyway, i simply turned them down.


SAME THING!! in my book anyway

go on feel em......


no it's not.


ok you turned them down, but do you like them?? do you find them hot??

you know you do!!


not really. i don't find guy's leg hot.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

JulieDavon wrote:


not really. i don't find guy's leg hot.


fine..you win this this round little rabbit

Posted 9/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


not really. i don't find guy's leg hot.


fine..you win this this round little rabbit



HAHA! i knew i would.
your persistance is nothing against me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.