Created by janerdelle
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who's your top filipino actor will be paired to Song Hye kyo and kim tae hee?
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / usa
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


ArjHaine07 wrote:

i think jericho rosales... though i'm not a fan...he just got something that makes him versatile in his roles...


did you cast your vote for jericho rosales in the poll that i create??



i already did . . .
derek ramsay's acting skills are getting good . . . he's one good and hunk leading man . . .
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

crissalynne2002 wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


ArjHaine07 wrote:

i think jericho rosales... though i'm not a fan...he just got something that makes him versatile in his roles...


did you cast your vote for jericho rosales in the poll that i create??



i already did . . .
derek ramsay's acting skills are getting good . . . he's one good and hunk leading man . . .


I think derek ramsay is not a credible leading man because he is not already an established star...he is only famous when he was partnered by judy ann..:)

320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
LOYDIE FOR LIFE......Love you John Lloyd Cruz
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / neverland..
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
uhm..none..LOL!..
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

maervelous wrote:

uhm..none..LOL!..


why?? do You know anything about filipino local actors??

2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / neverland..
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


maervelous wrote:

uhm..none..LOL!..


why?? do You know anything about filipino local actors??



Yes..It's just there's no one among those guys is suitable with the beauty of kim tae hee and song hye kyo..but those guys are good looking but I think none of them has a chemistry with the two korean actress..

538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 14°38' N, 121°2' E
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


jessie19p wrote:

hahahaha... none of the above. unless if they can talk hangul or act like they are deaf like in the SILENCE...lolz


hehehe, your so funny..actually the language barrier can fix that because kim tae hee and song hye kyo can study english for the sake of the project...while the filipino actors has no problem in that aspect!..



I think some of the Filipino actors should work on their English too, though the ones mentioned on the poll have good English.

I wouldn't mind Sam Milby losing his accent especially when speaking Tagalog.
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

maervelous wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


maervelous wrote:

uhm..none..LOL!..


why?? do You know anything about filipino local actors??



Yes..It's just there's no one among those guys is suitable with the beauty of kim tae hee and song hye kyo..but those guys are good looking but I think none of them has a chemistry with the two korean actress..



Are you sure? this is only a test if the viewers are agree on their pairing..piolo and song hye kyo is a must see pair if they work together in a series that has a genre of drama,comedy, romance and action.

while jericho and kim tae hee will be a good pair in a drama with a genre of drama and romance..

2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / neverland..
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


maervelous wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


maervelous wrote:

uhm..none..LOL!..


why?? do You know anything about filipino local actors??



Yes..It's just there's no one among those guys is suitable with the beauty of kim tae hee and song hye kyo..but those guys are good looking but I think none of them has a chemistry with the two korean actress..



Are you sure? this is only a test if the viewers are agree on their pairing..piolo and song hye kyo is a must see pair if they work together in a series that has a genre of drama,comedy, romance and action.

while jericho and kim tae hee will be a good pair in a drama with a genre of drama and romance..

[/qoute]

yep yep..

1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i don't really get why this is here and why in the world it could ever happen, but i picked piolo for some random reason
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

sourx3candi wrote:

i don't really get why this is here and why in the world it could ever happen, but i picked piolo for some random reason


because this is another big project in philippine showbiz..a stepping stone to be famous in asia that's why if they pair with these 2 korean actress, they will be known in S.korea and other countries..

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
sam. (he's HOT and he speaks english fluently)
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)



yeah....lmao i agree but u have to admit.that perv is funny!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.