Created by janerdelle
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who's your top filipino actor will be paired to Song Hye kyo and kim tae hee?
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / phil
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i think piolo and jericho were the best to pair up with those korean actressess ang the laguage is not a barrier
if ever their would be a movie to be made coz filipino actors are versatile
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Sam Milby
Piolo Pascual
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


god if he ever works with kth or shg i would really really i mean really feel sorry for them... damn.. come one if ur gonna pick an actor atleast pick some one who's good looking and he's not even funny, hes just lame...

if ever a project like this happens, hmm jlc would be my choice.. i dont like the other choices..
but if its gunna be another actor, as long as its not pp, i hate him..
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / under the sea :D
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Piolo . He just looks good with any leading lady.
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:

If ever and hopefully there will be a Philippine-korean drama series or movie, who's your top pick filipino actor in the poll would be a good pair to song hye kyo and kim tae hee.






Filipino actors:

1. Piolo pascual


2. John Lloyd Cruz


3. Jericho Rosales


4. Sam milby


5. Richard Gutierrez








PiOLO PASCUAL
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Piolo Pascual is already 31 yrs old, with numerous awards and platinum record album.

Kim tae hee is already 28 yrs old, with great performance in her drama series like forbidden love, love story in harvard and her movie restless. But her last movie venus and mars is not good enough because his leading man is way to older than him.

Song hye kyo is already 25 yrs old, I like her to be paired with piolo because they have chemistry on tv or on movie..Imagine if the genre of their drama will drama,action,romance with light comedy...OMG!!! really exciting..:)
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
PIOLO P. - A VERY GOOD ACTOR
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Wow, majority who vote are Piolo Pascual and 2nd is John Lloyd Cruz..

Piolo Pascual and Song Hye kyo - a must see loveteam in tv or movie..



282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

larizrey wrote:

I go on John Lloyd. He's cute ^_^



Same here!!!

282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)




Yeah yeah yeah.... I totally agree w/ you that he's a certified maniac. The hell with him!!
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

bebster wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)




Yeah yeah yeah.... I totally agree w/ you that he's a certified maniac. The hell with him!!


his been separated in her previous wife because of adultery and being chickboy..he loves to hang out with some young and fresh chick...

282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

janerdelle wrote:


bebster wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)




Yeah yeah yeah.... I totally agree w/ you that he's a certified maniac. The hell with him!!


his been separated in her previous wife because of adultery and being chickboy..he loves to hang out with some young and fresh chick...



Yeah. You're right!!!
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

bebster wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


bebster wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


xxregxx wrote:

how about willie revillame!


he looks like matsumoto jun too LOLS


hahaha, are you kidding me?? that guy is a certified maniac!! :)




Yeah yeah yeah.... I totally agree w/ you that he's a certified maniac. The hell with him!!


his been separated in her previous wife because of adultery and being chickboy..he loves to hang out with some young and fresh chick...



Yeah. You're right!!!


hey what about joey de leon, his even worst than willie..

5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
how about me? lol

none
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

carlchibi wrote:

how about me? lol

none


very funny...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.