First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
GIRLS: Guys names that u like
Cutest Member Of CR
10727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---------
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i like the name Andrew. god at school, 11 boys are named andrew and also i like.... Matt. eh heh.. i don't really have a certain name i like but if i had to choose it would be matt and andrew
Cutest Member Of CR
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / down to the o.c.
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
aaron, matthew, and andrew.
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/21/08
Andrew
Damian
Joshua
Ty
Nate
Cutest Member Of CR
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
um...
Sean, Justin, Derek uhh... I dunno.
Cutest Member Of CR
31493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first





- Justin
- Michel
- Jaron
- Edward
- John
- Vincent
- Paolo
- Gelo
- Arvin

>.< A lot!






And grope for
reasons afterward.
Posted 9/23/08
lol~
for name almost like all of them XD
Posted 9/26/08
i love tha names tha start w/ a B,J,K,V,
Posted 9/26/08

Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:

The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first





- Justin
- Michel
- Jaron
- Edward
- John
- Vincent
- Paolo
- Gelo
- Arvin

>.< A lot!





And grope for
reasons afterward.

omfg mi 1st love was named justin ><


Cutest Member Of CR
31493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

IL0VEY00H43v3R wrote:


Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:

The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first





- Justin
- Michel
- Jaron
- Edward
- John
- Vincent
- Paolo
- Gelo
- Arvin

>.< A lot!





And grope for
reasons afterward.

omfg mi 1st love was named justin ><


LOLZ~! Really, Mine too! xD




Posted 9/27/08

Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:


IL0VEY00H43v3R wrote:


Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:

The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first





- Justin
- Michel
- Jaron
- Edward
- John
- Vincent
- Paolo
- Gelo
- Arvin

>.< A lot!





And grope for
reasons afterward.

omfg mi 1st love was named justin ><


LOLZ~! Really, Mine too! xD






hahaha yeppps xD
Cutest Member Of CR
31493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

IL0VEY00H43v3R wrote:


Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:


IL0VEY00H43v3R wrote:


Veranaika-Mashindeoru wrote:

The mark of a true crush
Is that you fall in love first





- Justin
- Michel
- Jaron
- Edward
- John
- Vincent
- Paolo
- Gelo
- Arvin

>.< A lot!





And grope for
reasons afterward.

omfg mi 1st love was named justin ><


LOLZ~! Really, Mine too! xD






hahaha yeppps xD


But I dun like him anymore. =.=



And grope for
reasons afterward.
Cutest Member Of CR
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Shin
Kyo
Kyohei
Ren
Izumi
(all japanese!!)


Erick
Gino
Chris

Cutest Member Of CR
5763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / i dare you to gue...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Matt, Starnes, Joel, Zane, Mikey
Cutest Member Of CR
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your heart XD
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
rj, ruel, pj, ruby xp.,,hahaha.,,lolx xD i forgot the name angelo xD
Posted 10/12/08
Owen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.