First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Best 13 Epi That Is In Crunchyroll Already!!
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
that wasn't very nice.. i think everybody entitled to their own way of typing so you shouldn't call people retard just because of that...
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
ummm... Da Capo II , maybe?
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
stop whinning like a 13 yr old bitch...

and btw... ur thread is duplicate...... and totally nonsense...
Posted 9/7/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


Receewynn wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


Both retards.


and who the fuck are you?


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


hmmmm...well well.. if im one then u must be one 2....wooow are u sure ur 16 cause u seem to be 3 year old.u must be that dumb..and btw dont u think it pathitic 2 have a list of Retards.. lol why dont u add ur name 2 since u are one Loser


useless childish talk

and i wonder how stupid are you. to be easily provoked by a single word



hahahahahah wooooooow now i know that ur relly that dumb muhahahahahah


let me join the laughin too muahahahahaahha hahaha

see your talk isnt even making sense

man its hard to talk to a kid like you.



why yes im a kid got a problem with it...and though ur 16 but u have a brain of a 2 year old muhahahaha


hm.. this might kill some time of my boredom session

okay lets continue talking like this,

you retard



hahaha u must be a worthless peice of shit 2 fight like that wooow a monkey can fight better than u


hmm

wrong spelling for the word 'piece'

nice try though

so whats your next sentence?

you ignorant fucktard of world's trash


OMG How Did u know..hmmmm but i was gonna say u miserable little fart



why use the word little?

fart will be more effective if its gigantic actually

okay so

next sentence is?
Posted 9/7/08

h4rd2 wrote:

stop whinning like a 13 yr old bitch...

and btw... ur thread is duplicate...... and totally nonsense...


hahahaha then lock the post if u want
Posted 9/7/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


centzryo wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:





ow ! !


Let me join this nonsense...

you RETARDs ! ! ! ...


just be sure you dont side with the retards




LoL.. the other one is a 13 year oLd .... :lol:


i'll just be a one of the audience then...
pLs. continue... dont mind me...


lol

this might kill my boredom

ill continue playing with this stupid person


OWNED HAHAHAHAH....WOOW and im playing with a retard



owned?

im just talking normally to one of my buddies and you say im owned?
Posted 9/7/08

centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


Receewynn wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


Both retards.


and who the fuck are you?


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


hmmmm...well well.. if im one then u must be one 2....wooow are u sure ur 16 cause u seem to be 3 year old.u must be that dumb..and btw dont u think it pathitic 2 have a list of Retards.. lol why dont u add ur name 2 since u are one Loser


useless childish talk

and i wonder how stupid are you. to be easily provoked by a single word



hahahahahah wooooooow now i know that ur relly that dumb muhahahahahah


let me join the laughin too muahahahahaahha hahaha

see your talk isnt even making sense

man its hard to talk to a kid like you.



why yes im a kid got a problem with it...and though ur 16 but u have a brain of a 2 year old muhahahaha


hm.. this might kill some time of my boredom session

okay lets continue talking like this,

you retard



hahaha u must be a worthless peice of shit 2 fight like that wooow a monkey can fight better than u


hmm

wrong spelling for the word 'piece'

nice try though

so whats your next sentence?

you ignorant fucktard of world's trash


OMG How Did u know..hmmmm but i was gonna say u miserable little fart



why use the word little?

fart will be more effective if its gigantic actually

okay so

next sentence is?


umm cant think of one i dont see u comming up with one

Posted 9/7/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


Receewynn wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


Both retards.


and who the fuck are you?


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


hmmmm...well well.. if im one then u must be one 2....wooow are u sure ur 16 cause u seem to be 3 year old.u must be that dumb..and btw dont u think it pathitic 2 have a list of Retards.. lol why dont u add ur name 2 since u are one Loser


useless childish talk

and i wonder how stupid are you. to be easily provoked by a single word



hahahahahah wooooooow now i know that ur relly that dumb muhahahahahah


let me join the laughin too muahahahahaahha hahaha

see your talk isnt even making sense

man its hard to talk to a kid like you.



why yes im a kid got a problem with it...and though ur 16 but u have a brain of a 2 year old muhahahaha


hm.. this might kill some time of my boredom session

okay lets continue talking like this,

you retard



hahaha u must be a worthless peice of shit 2 fight like that wooow a monkey can fight better than u


hmm

wrong spelling for the word 'piece'

nice try though

so whats your next sentence?

you ignorant fucktard of world's trash


OMG How Did u know..hmmmm but i was gonna say u miserable little fart



why use the word little?

fart will be more effective if its gigantic actually

okay so

next sentence is?


umm cant think of one i dont see u comming up with one



then the fun is officially finished then

im now going to report you for start spamming in your own thread and flaming an innocent person like me

by any chances

enjoy your ban please

~reported
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/7/08





guys put the previous qoutes in spoilers so they dont consume too much space....

the audience (meaning "me") is having a hard time...
Posted 9/7/08

centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


Receewynn wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


Both retards.


and who the fuck are you?


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


centzryo wrote:

i dont stream anime

And Typing Like This Is Frickin Annoying And Retarded


lol im used 2 typing like that and dont dare call me a retard...


retard .


hmmmm...well well.. if im one then u must be one 2....wooow are u sure ur 16 cause u seem to be 3 year old.u must be that dumb..and btw dont u think it pathitic 2 have a list of Retards.. lol why dont u add ur name 2 since u are one Loser


useless childish talk

and i wonder how stupid are you. to be easily provoked by a single word



hahahahahah wooooooow now i know that ur relly that dumb muhahahahahah


let me join the laughin too muahahahahaahha hahaha

see your talk isnt even making sense

man its hard to talk to a kid like you.



why yes im a kid got a problem with it...and though ur 16 but u have a brain of a 2 year old muhahahaha


hm.. this might kill some time of my boredom session

okay lets continue talking like this,

you retard



hahaha u must be a worthless peice of shit 2 fight like that wooow a monkey can fight better than u


hmm

wrong spelling for the word 'piece'

nice try though

so whats your next sentence?

you ignorant fucktard of world's trash


OMG How Did u know..hmmmm but i was gonna say u miserable little fart



why use the word little?

fart will be more effective if its gigantic actually

okay so

next sentence is?


umm cant think of one i dont see u comming up with one



then the fun is officially finished then

im now going to report you for start spamming in your own thread and flaming an innocent person like me

by any chances

enjoy your ban please

~reported


hahaha u 2
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/8/08
come on you guys whats the point to keep arguing about such matters?

And People Type Like This To Get Attention
Posted 9/7/08
Vk of course ..
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
vampire knight....school days(lol even though this series was just 12 but still, there are the 2 OVA's so this counts..right?)...ginban kaleidoscope...world destruction....zero no tsukaima seasons 2 and 3(1 is removed already)...final approach..and many more
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
zero no tsukaima
Posted 9/7/08
wow i actually spent time reading alll of this haha.
it was quite enjoyable.
sux it stopped =D
but seriously fighting over how someone types.
its kinda funny =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.