First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If Doraemon is exist on Earth....
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Will u buy 1?Why?
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
sure... i'll ask him to gve me the demons passport
Posted 9/7/08
. .
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

centzryo wrote:

. .


OMG....LMAO....hahahahahahahahhaaha
Posted 9/7/08
^ since your question is so extreme

reality check ,man
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
WELL IF DORAEMON EXIST IN THIS WORLD. . . and it is affordable then i would buy!

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Why not?
But I'm not so into buying your thread title.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Concealed locatio...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
of course i will, *if affordable* then life would be much easier...
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
if doreamon is for saLe.. there wouLd be chaos in this worLd....

8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
imagine advance technoLogy inside every doraemon pocket...

in the hands of a stupid boy like nobita.. they wouLd just be toys....


but... say... if someone... like me... wouLd obtain a doraemon....

i'll probalbLy ruLe this pLanet within a week...
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

imagine advance technoLogy inside every doraemon pocket...

in the hands of a stupid boy like nobita.. they wouLd just be toys....


but... say... if someone... like me... wouLd obtain a doraemon....

i'll probalbLy ruLe this pLanet within a week...


lol
if u study ''critical thinking skill'' u sure get HD for it...
hahahahahaha
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
if i have enough money .. i will buy one XD
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

astro9007 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

imagine advance technoLogy inside every doraemon pocket...

in the hands of a stupid boy like nobita.. they wouLd just be toys....


but... say... if someone... like me... wouLd obtain a doraemon....

i'll probalbLy ruLe this pLanet within a week...


lol
if u study ''critical thinking skill'' u sure get HD for it...
hahahahahaha





LoL... "criticaL thinking"
i remembered when our teacher gave us a test...
its like a given probLem with a time limit....
and its like 3 mins given...
and it was so easy i did it in 15 sec. ahahahha...
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


astro9007 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

imagine advance technoLogy inside every doraemon pocket...

in the hands of a stupid boy like nobita.. they wouLd just be toys....


but... say... if someone... like me... wouLd obtain a doraemon....

i'll probalbLy ruLe this pLanet within a week...


lol
if u study ''critical thinking skill'' u sure get HD for it...
hahahahahaha





LoL... "criticaL thinking"
i remembered when our teacher gave us a test...
its like a given probLem with a time limit....
and its like 3 mins given...
and it was so easy i did it in 15 sec. ahahahha...


hahahahhaha...

7849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I'll buy of course... Y not?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.