First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If there is a holy grail war.(fate stay night)
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I would summon Lelouch (Caster) from Code Geass as my servant.

Reasons
1. Using his Geass, I can get as many servants as possible
2. He plans the operation to win the holy grail war very precisely, and at a high sucess rate
3. He does not have any fighting power so people like Son Goku can't sense him.
4. Works behind the scene, always safe.
Posted 9/7/08
i'm gonna summon athena=}
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
does it have to be anime? I would like to summon one of these guys:


Have you guys not seen The quest for the holy grail or what?
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I summon.... Raito Yagami!


Servant effect: He can kill anyone with his deathnote with mere flick of his pen with an effective range more than billion lightyears aways. This servant's attack ignores target's physical and magic defense.
Posted 9/7/08

i would summon this guy
or

or
Posted 9/7/08

Hedbrant wrote:

does it have to be anime? I would like to summon one of these guys:


Have you guys not seen The quest for the holy grail or what?



i like the black knight " i can still fight i could bite you"
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

lust-69 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

does it have to be anime? I would like to summon one of these guys:


Have you guys not seen The quest for the holy grail or what?



i like the black knight " i can still fight i could bite you"


hehe yeah. I like it when they build a wooden rabbit and gonna hide in it like in troy. But they forget to hide in it
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Lelouch or Goku :x
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
King Arthur! Male Version!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere on EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
probably will do nothing.. everyone will die and that is bad.
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
God - Law of Ueki
I'd also ask him how to pimp a lot of ladies.
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
The black knight
Cuz having no arms and no legs is only a flesh wound!
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Maou068 wrote:

I summon.... Raito Yagami!


Servant effect: He can kill anyone with his deathnote with mere flick of his pen with an effective range more than billion lightyears aways. This servant's attack ignores target's physical and magic defense.


One problem though. In order for Light to do anything he needs the name of his victim and he needs to know what they look like. But most of the time you don't give your name to someone you're trying to kill and the masters don't always show themselves right away. And servants real names are supposed to be highly guarded secrets so Light would most likely fail as a servant.

as for me I'd summon up some random hot chick then I would go out and buy a gun.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

goldenwarman wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

I summon.... Raito Yagami!


Servant effect: He can kill anyone with his deathnote with mere flick of his pen with an effective range more than billion lightyears aways. This servant's attack ignores target's physical and magic defense.


One problem though. In order for Light to do anything he needs the name of his victim and he needs to know what they look like. But most of the time you don't give your name to someone you're trying to kill and the masters don't always show themselves right away. And servants real names are supposed to be highly guarded secrets so Light would most likely fail as a servant.

as for me I'd summon up some random hot chick then I would go out and buy a gun.


That's the reason why he traded half of his lifespan for a set of shinigami eyes to see the real names of that person unless that person has the same set of eyes as he his. And since Light has a very weak magic circuit (I'm using a type-moon term for magical potential) he's less likely to be detected thus he will gain enough time to search for his victim.

Anyway... This is just a game. Let's enjoy this thread for a while.
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Aizen, the lancer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.