First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you think about Korean-Philippine drama series or movie?
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Malaysian -Philippine drama series titled "kahit isang saglit" will premiere next monday sept.15 here in the philippines. Starring Jericho Rosales and malaysian star carmen soo. So is their possible that a korean-philippine drama series will happen? I've been thinking about this and I think abs-cbn has the capability to risk this big project. They can deal with the korean station in S.korea like SBS or KBS so that this collaboration will push through..

guys what thoughts about this project??
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / orlando, florida
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
this will be a good start for filipino entertainers to compete in asia. but first, they need to improve their acting. make a excellent plot, and pleasseeee, no dragging story. i dont want to see another character will appear like a mushroom just to make the rating high beacuse of popularity but the acting sucks....
korean actresses and actors are worth better than that...
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jessie19p wrote:

this will be a good start for filipino entertainers to compete in asia. but first, they need to improve their acting. make a excellent plot, and pleasseeee, no dragging story. i dont want to see another character will appear like a mushroom just to make the rating high beacuse of popularity but the acting sucks....
korean actresses and actors are worth better than that...


hey, filipino artist are very impressive in terms of acting..they are way better than Taiwanese artist and korean artist..but the bad thing is that our drama series in the philippines is very suck...to much dragging towards the story and put some f**cking extended cast that are mediocre in acting..
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
I hope abs-cbn would have that idea.. I wish tvxq where in that drama..
14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

bearlessiar26 wrote:

I hope abs-cbn would have that idea.. I wish tvxq where in that drama..


that would be great!!!!...
given a chance dbsk would be popular here like f4..

152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Beverly Hills CA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
erm the first 2 adjectives that come to mind? tragic and disastrous! lol. peace.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
First thing that popped up into my mind is this: Don't do it..
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
never seen philippine drama series or movies but I've heard it's really long and draggy
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / macau
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
that great i hope it will...theres nothing impossible with abs-cbn
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
^^ says who?
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

First thing that popped up into my mind is this: Don't do it..


and people shouldnt watch it..
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Taipei
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

jill_blank wrote:

erm the first 2 adjectives that come to mind? tragic and disastrous! lol. peace.


Lmao, I couldn't agree less.
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Taipei
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

pianogirl wrote:

never seen philippine drama series or movies but I've heard it's really long and draggy


Well, some of them are good.

Although I've ever watched a great filipino drama cause they always get ruined with the dragging of random bs and plot that isn't needed
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
i heard there is... and i think the leading lady is a korean... i think it's eugene...
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Beverly Hills CA
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

LaFleurNoire wrote:


pianogirl wrote:

never seen philippine drama series or movies but I've heard it's really long and draggy


Well, some of them are good.

Although I've ever watched a great filipino drama cause they always get ruined with the dragging of random bs and plot that isn't needed


true that. i mean, there are some really talented actors/ actresses but fildrama's tend to be long as the script writers tend to extend the story indefinitely for as long as there are still viewers of the "seryes" [series]. unlike the set or "canned" japanese and korean dramas where the episodes from start to finish have been shot/filmed even before its premiere date.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.