First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Chapter 1 - Submittion
Posted 9/9/08

xlandar wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


well i do wanna put a love scene in my story so am i allowed to write this kind of stuff

EXAMPLE: "HE REMOVES HER SHIRT AND TAKES HER UPSTAIRS"


this much is allowed. but nth further. or it will be disqualified.


cool now i got to find a excuse 4 my character to make love actually wait the meteor is a excuse enough
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

lockon101 wrote:


xlandar wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


well i do wanna put a love scene in my story so am i allowed to write this kind of stuff

EXAMPLE: "HE REMOVES HER SHIRT AND TAKES HER UPSTAIRS"


this much is allowed. but nth further. or it will be disqualified.


cool now i got to find a excuse 4 my character to make love actually wait the meteor is a excuse enough


please do not add any sex details. i think u know those are not allowed.
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

lockon101 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

i dont agree on rule no.4 too...is there any chance we can put something sexy but restricted to certain level?


well they are saying limit it. well I get the point of you guys wanting to put it because well.. from my point of view, its pretty normal to have passionate love when it comes to world end.. but that must be limited because maybe some young people will read this and stuff.. and it should appear proper.. not in a malicious way ^_^ I dont know the limits they are setting though.. and as much as possible, rather than concentrating on those stuff, be sure that you have a good story plot first.. because if your story wasn't chosen, it'll be useless.. if you get what I mean..


damn young ppl well they r gonna learn about this stuff sooner or later better sooner right?


lol.. but well it still depends on how you present it ^_^ I mean sometimes people tnd to present in a bad manner (like rape, or whatever malicous things) so people gets an idea and do it in real life too >_<
Posted 9/9/08


oh relax , just trust me alittle have i ever gone to far with anything?
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

i dont agree on rule no.4 too...is there any chance we can put something sexy but restricted to certain level?


well they are saying limit it. well I get the point of you guys wanting to put it because well.. from my point of view, its pretty normal to have passionate love when it comes to world end.. but that must be limited because maybe some young people will read this and stuff.. and it should appear proper.. not in a malicious way ^_^ I dont know the limits they are setting though.. and as much as possible, rather than concentrating on those stuff, be sure that you have a good story plot first.. because if your story wasn't chosen, it'll be useless.. if you get what I mean..


damn young ppl well they r gonna learn about this stuff sooner or later better sooner right?


lol.. but well it still depends on how you present it ^_^ I mean sometimes people tnd to present in a bad manner (like rape, or whatever malicous things) so people gets an idea and do it in real life too >_<


no. presentation is impt, but please do not go far all the same. as long as possible, do not include any sex details.
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

lockon101 wrote:



oh relax , just trust me alittle have i ever gone to far with anything?


just make sure u do not this time ard.
Posted 9/9/08

xlandar wrote:


lockon101 wrote:



oh relax , just trust me alittle have i ever gone to far with anything?


just make sure u do not this time ard.


lol if u hadn't put that rule up i proberbly wouldn't off thought of putting a love scene lol u actaully gave me the idea haha so hows your chapter comeing along?
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/10/08
24.12.2012 Manhattan, NYC.

It was a cold night. The rain still pouring since yesterday's evening. Things are chaotic out there ever since the announcement was made by the president himself. Politicians begins to argue about how and what measure they can do to stop the meteor. Ego still burning within them. But some of the already decided to keep quite and some quit their job to spare remaining time to pray to god and spend more time with their families, relatives and friends.
As for other people? Well, some of them do it differently. Some of them do crimes. "Just do as you like!". I still remember my dad said that before he left us 3 to spend his new-but-short-gonna-be life with his girlfriend. I actually knew he cheated on mum. I saw him like, when was it? 2 weeks ago? When I'm with Sally went to the mall to look for Arashi's new concert dvd.
It was a fun day back then. But now, it suddenly turns gloomy.
Look at me. Inside my dark room, sitting on my bed beside the window, Watching bloody events under the rainy day happenning outside from the window. There are sadness, anger, rampage and all other evil thing. You can see the ambulance red light reflectition from here. The satan must be laughing right now. Wait...do they really exist?
I thought the bible said Jesus will come to us before judgement day...so, was it a lie? Or a just another fiction to give people hope? I gave up already.

As I'm still in my own monologue, the room door suddenly got knocked. Trice. "Jeanna, come out! Dinner's ready!"
What the hell is that? Mom sounds like usually. Did she forgot that we were dumped just yeasterday? It's new! How come she sounds as spirited as before? Urgh! Maybe she had 'one' of her own already. Or mum is a really good pretender. Although I never she's facing this kind of situation before...or she really is a very good one.
"Coming...", I reply in low deep tone.

I open the door and step out. Just with a glance I knew Terry was already downstairs. Coz if he's still in his rooms there, I should be able to hear the voice of him singing fan cover of MCR or sound of someone using the computer keyboard or playing video games. Complete otaku he is. Except for glasses. I make my steps downstairs slowly. Both mum and Terry were on the dining table watching 19 inches TV while waiting for me. I pretend doing fine. For a few seconds looking at both people makes me annoyed. I pull the chair slowly and land my bumps onto it like normal days. There's salad, roasted chicken and some sandwiches. Roasted chicken...how ironic. Well yeah, we gonna be one after 3 weeks. NO! 2 weeks 5days, or perhaps earlier.

"Good, everyone's here, let's pray", said mum.
Me and Terry look each other. I was a complete silence for a while.
Mum's face starts to draw a different impression. A very annoying one.
"Amen", Terry broke the silence. He immediately hold his fork and dig in.
Everyone else follows. The food taste alright but the mood just not there making the dining table look lonely except for the sound of the people eating and the TV behind me.
Everyone is eating normally. I try to pretend as if last day sentimental moment did not happen. To prevent from the odd situation, I begin to open my mouth. Try to talk like we always do before.
"This chicken is delicious,"
Mom shows a little suprised. But her face is showing that she like fake compliment. "Oh, thanks"
Terry suddenly jumps in "I like the sandwich it's just perfect!"
"Emm" I nod.
"Well, there's actually more in the fridge".
"Ah~I want some ice cream..", I say. I got the feeling the conversation is turning good.
"Me too...but is there any?", ask Terry
"Sorry dear, I don't think so", mum reply.
"Oh, oh...perhaps dad could buy..." Terry could continue his words.
Oh my god. He just said it. The taboo word! I'm stunned. One fries I just take fall on the floor.
It's turning bad!
"I'm...sorry", said Terry
"It's....okay..."mum said. But I could see her eyes are getting wet. Tiny tears seen coming out from her eye glen. She try to control it. "It's okay, I'm fine...I'm...okay". She wipe her tears. But her nose starts snorting.
"I just...I accidently..", Terry try to explain. My anger begins to erupting.
"Oh, shut up Terry!"
"But..."
"That women just lost her husband you idiot!"
Mum eyes balls are popping wide. Oh no, what have I just say? It was as if she's not my mum!

to be continued...
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
lol Arashi's concert DVD >_< lols.. anyways.. I wanted to ask, can we submit several versions??
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
nice one. very creative, deep n dark. i'm gonna rate it
Posted 9/10/08
hmm mines is just mindless violence compared to hers lol :D
Posted 9/11/08
MY one


Member
8255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverworld
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Here's mine

Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
wow. both of you are good writers!
Posted 9/12/08
Here is mine, I had no idea what to do......




Lol, it ain't as good as the other ones but it was fun doin it, hahaha



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.