First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply RAnDOM CHAT!
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Iijima88 wrote:

too long can make the story boring. esp when u run out of ideas.


Yeah I agree with that but our topic is world end.. so if you compress it too much i wont have good impact to.. so it must be balanced.. no too long, not too short.. and besides, even if its long, as long as it has good and exciting contents, people will read it.. and besides, we have many brains here ^_^
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
i know. but still the selection will only took a persons post. right? btw, initially, i thought i was invited to a group for ppl who are dying. the title is wierd...
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Iijima88 wrote:

i know. but still the selection will only took a persons post. right? btw, initially, i thought i was invited to a group for ppl who are dying. the title is wierd...


that's the title.. last will.. look at the story and it fits ^_^
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Iijima88 wrote:

i know. but still the selection will only took a persons post. right? btw, initially, i thought i was invited to a group for ppl who are dying. the title is wierd...


that's the title.. last will.. look at the story and it fits ^_^


i've submitted mine. too
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

lockon101 wrote:
lol in other words its crap oh well hey i noticed your cool avi do u like king of fighters and have u seen the new trailer 4 KOF 12

it's not crap. the story is there. u just need more details.
btw, yes. i love kof. but i havent see the new trailer. was it good? where can i watch?
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

Aegis85 wrote:


lockon101 wrote:
lol in other words its crap oh well hey i noticed your cool avi do u like king of fighters and have u seen the new trailer 4 KOF 12

it's not crap. the story is there. u just need more details.
btw, yes. i love kof. but i havent see the new trailer. was it good? where can i watch?


here u go dude they at the begining they show the old one first then the new KOF tell me wat u think?http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30829.html
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
pretty cool. is there one for ps2? or it is for ps2?
Posted 9/10/08

Aegis85 wrote:

pretty cool. is there one for ps2? or it is for ps2?


not sure wat platform its gonna be on kyo looks cool i can't way to c how rock will look he is my fav character nxt 2 terry
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

lockon101 wrote:
not sure wat platform its gonna be on kyo looks cool i can't way to c how rock will look he is my fav character nxt 2 terry


i just checked it. it was for arcade only. wtf!
Posted 9/10/08

Aegis85 wrote:


lockon101 wrote:
not sure wat platform its gonna be on kyo looks cool i can't way to c how rock will look he is my fav character nxt 2 terry


i just checked it. it was for arcade only. wtf!


damn i hope they put it on console some day lol wat u think of the new look streetfighter games btw dude the 3D look of it
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
i kinda like it...some how.
Posted 9/10/08

Aegis85 wrote:

i kinda like it...some how.


yeah it looks alright but i got so attached to the old streetfighter the 2d ones that i hated streetfight 4 at first but it grew on me
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
it's the system that i like. and graphic only have slight improvement
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
I've just had a look on all the forum topics though I didn't read anyone's first chapter yet..
I wanted to ask about sth just to clarify...the story that we are supposed to write, it will evolve about the impact of such news on the people right...it's not a story of how everyone will work their way through this crisis and in the end prevail like all the movies I'm sure we've all seen..right???

and if it is about how this news impact the people , is their any prior intention as to what will happen in the end?? will the world really end or somehow be saved??

Another thing (Gomene ) is there a restriction whether this should be Sci- fi, etc....

That's all!! lol
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

bluePharoh wrote:

I've just had a look on all the forum topics though I didn't read anyone's first chapter yet..
I wanted to ask about sth just to clarify...the story that we are supposed to write, it will evolve about the impact of such news on the people right...it's not a story of how everyone will work their way through this crisis and in the end prevail like all the movies I'm sure we've all seen..right???

and if it is about how this news impact the people , is their any prior intention as to what will happen in the end?? will the world really end or somehow be saved??

Another thing (Gomene ) is there a restriction whether this should be Sci- fi, etc....

That's all!! lol


yes it wil be saved by my character who has brown hair,green eyes and wheres a brown leather jacket sound like anyone? my character will not only save the world but he will do it in some style he has a sexy smirk he uses his sniper that is attached 2 his super cool green jet fighter. He is also a smooth talker when it comes to the ladies and he can handle him self pretty well in a street fight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.