First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
10 commandments of anime
Posted 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Awesome Thread! it makes my day!
104003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.
104003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / salinas california
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

zendude wrote:


roby55 wrote:

if there's a commandment whos the god............... ?




Shinji
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Attilla90 wrote:


zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Condensed Version:
1.Thou shalt waste time
2.Thou shalt waste time
3.Thou shalt waste time
4.Thou shalt waste time
5.Thou shalt waste time
6.Thou shalt waste time
7.Thou shalt waste time
8.Thou shalt waste time
9.Thou shalt waste time
10.Thou shalt waste time


AMEN..!!


The Pope Approves



second that


OH SHIT.THE POPE APPROVES.wahahahahaha
104003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS


if i did advert so did you

again *highlighted in blue* irrelevant >.>

ps your argument sucks
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS


if i did advert so did you

again *highlighted in blue* irrelevant >.>

ps your argument sucks


When did I say I didn't? Also, how did you highlight "irrelevant" in blue? I must be blind then, since I see it as black.
Ps. I don't know how my argument sucks when you don't refute my main point.
Or is this a new trend?
Posted 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


How bout just to fix rule #4 we add rule number 12 "Use common sense in extreme cases."?
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS


if i did advert so did you

again *highlighted in blue* irrelevant >.>

ps your argument sucks


When did I say I didn't? Also, how did you highlight "irrelevant" in blue? I must be blind then, since I see it as black.
Ps. I don't know how my argument sucks when you don't refute my main point.
Or am I mistaken?


Even though I love you Gin. Irrelevant is indeed highlighted in blue on my computer.
104003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS


if i did advert so did you

again *highlighted in blue* irrelevant >.>

ps your argument sucks


When did I say I didn't? Also, how did you highlight "irrelevant" in blue? I must be blind then, since I see it as black.
Ps. I don't know how my argument sucks when you don't refute my main point.
Or am I mistaken?


you know i do take it back, since you have no argument

>.> playing dumb is somewhat not your style
Posted 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


A genre is not only limited to anime. I don't see how a Japanese Drama, such as Liar Game, would be considered as an anime just because it has a mystery genre.


irrelevant

1 wanted to make convo

2 wanted to sound like a smartass

3 bored

4 attempt to prove what i highlighted blue wrong -_-

5 pick none of those

i believe most likely 4 >>.


Nice job adverting the topic. And your assumption is not true, please try again.
BIG HINT: STATUS


if i did advert so did you

again *highlighted in blue* irrelevant >.>

ps your argument sucks


When did I say I didn't? Also, how did you highlight "irrelevant" in blue? I must be blind then, since I see it as black.
Ps. I don't know how my argument sucks when you don't refute my main point.
Or am I mistaken?


you know i do take it back, since you have no argument

>.> playing dumb is somewhat not your style


This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.
Posted 9/7/08

zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Condensed Version:
1.Thou shalt waste time
2.Thou shalt waste time
3.Thou shalt waste time
4.Thou shalt waste time
5.Thou shalt waste time
6.Thou shalt waste time
7.Thou shalt waste time
8.Thou shalt waste time
9.Thou shalt waste time
10.Thou shalt waste time


AMEN..!!


The Pope Approves


the pope dies.
104003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


zendude wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not remember giving my prophet, any commandments yet -_-


Kami has arrived.
*bows humbly*

What is thy commandment?
So that I may chisel it on a Motivational poster.


1. Thou shall place anime in front of any objective

2. Thou shall murder for anime

3. Thou shall disrespect parents in the presence of anime

4. Thou shall watch all genre in anime

5. Thou should not limit thyself to one anime

6. Thou shall not spoil anime for one who has not seen it

7. Thou shall NOT STREAM ANY ANIME

8. Thou should ONLY download or buy anime

9. Thou shall be smited if thou becomes a fantard

10. Thou shall not discard any anime




Kami-sama your lucky to have your vice-god here, this rule is.... FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to rule 34, 36, and 50! Your lucky your vice-god is here to watch your back :P


11th commandment

11. Thy God shall spit on the rules of the Internet, since they are WEAK -_-

lol hows that



No matter what it is there is porn of it, no exceptions #34
If a porn of it can not be found it shall be created, no exceptions #36
It is someone's sexually fetish, no exceptions #50

So according to your current rules, if someone in the future make an anime/hentai of loli, guro/necrophelia combined with deficating on eachother's chest as well as eating eachother excrements it should be watched as well as a genre, thus your rule is flawed. (well unless you really wanna watch that) ~chills down spine


ok it is like this

hentai is anime yes? or any other genre out there

if you hate hentai you hate anime or at least that aspect of anime/sub category same ordeal :o

if you said no *other ppl watching this* i dono what is wrong with you -_-

to "beat" #4 just say i was not aware of that anime -_- lol


How bout just to fix rule #4 we add rule number 12 "Use common sense in extreme cases."?


thats implied, i do not want a world full of stupid people lol

amendment to #4 * 4. Thou shall keep an open mind to ALL genres in anime, and to watch whichever thy pleases* hows that >.>

i dont see how the original number 4 is a problem >.> hmm... maybe i do somewhat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.