First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
10 commandments of anime
Posted 9/7/08

zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Condensed Version:
1.Thou shalt waste time
2.Thou shalt waste time
3.Thou shalt waste time
4.Thou shalt waste time
5.Thou shalt waste time
6.Thou shalt waste time
7.Thou shalt waste time
8.Thou shalt waste time
9.Thou shalt waste time
10.Thou shalt waste time


AMEN..!!


The Pope Approves


ha ha ha ha.....i can't stop laughing...good pic....pope with pimp juice
Posted 9/7/08
I love you Wrench-chan.

103995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"

Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"



Well, I guess that retarded statement came from you.

Status: I am God
I fail to see how you didn't type God. So... how is this an assumption fact? Oh wait, it isn't. Oh the irony!

Tell me, what have I assumed? You stated clearly that "hentai is anime, yes? or any other genre out there", hence, any reader can read it as "all genres are anime", which is false. And also, you are being off topic. This topic is a discussion about the 10 commandments of anime, I fail to see how you are being on topic by arguing with me.
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:

thats implied, i do not want a world full of stupid people lol

amendment to #4 * 4. Thou shall keep an open mind to ALL genres in anime, and to watch whichever thy pleases* hows that >.>

i dont see how the original number 4 is a problem >.> hmm... maybe i do somewhat


That works Lol
103995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"



Well, I guess that retarded statement came from you.

Status: I am God
I fail to see how you didn't type God. So... how is this an assumption fact?

Tell me, what have I assumed? And also, you are being off topic. This topic is a discussion about the 10 commendants of anime, I fail to see how you are being on topic by arguing with me.


you do not know what "in" is define as

from the beginning it was "you" being off topic

and "you" assumed that " i " classified it as *anime*

since " i " knew "you" were going to use my *status* i changed it before "you" posted

I fail to see how YOU a 13 year old in high school can mistake that

everything in blue has been irrelevant, from the beginning from the start. Started by "you"
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hahaha WTF .
2990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The center of all...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
The 12 commandments of Anime
1. Thou shall know what mainstreamers are
2. Thou shall not think thou knows all
3. Thou is not a anime fanatic/otaku because one focuses on a single anime
4. Thou shall realise what is anime and what is a cartoon
5. Thou will never blame anime for growing to have mentall illnesses/become a psychopath
6. Thou will never turn thy back on anime
7. Thou will honour/respect other animes even when thou does no favor a certain one
8. Thou shall be friends and make friends with other anime lovers
9. Thou shall try and watch different animes, even with subtitles (aka broaden your horizons)
10. Thou shall read manga
11. Thou shall not destroy any anime material(s)
12. Anime is thy friend, not thy enemy

And heres a 10 Commandment of Teenagers from a blog at myanimelist site..

1. Thou shall not sneak out when their parents are sleeping (why wait?)
2. Thou shall not do drugs (alcohol lasts longer)
3. Thou shall not steal from K-mart (Wal-Mart has a bigger selection)
4. Thou shall not get arrested for vandalism (destruction has a bigger effect)
5. Thou shall not steal from their parents (everyone knows Grandma has more money)
6. Thou shall not get into fights (start them)
7. Thou shall not skip class (take the whole day off)
8. Thou shall not go to strip clubs (Hooters has better food)
9. Thou shall not think about having sex (like Nike says... just do it)
10. Thou shall not help old ladies cross the street (leave them in the middle)
103995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SunshineKuma wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

thats implied, i do not want a world full of stupid people lol

amendment to #4 * 4. Thou shall keep an open mind to ALL genres in anime, and to watch whichever thy pleases* hows that >.>

i dont see how the original number 4 is a problem >.> hmm... maybe i do somewhat


That works Lol


so we are in an agreement and where is thy prophet to spread thy will -_-
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"



Well, I guess that retarded statement came from you.

Status: I am God
I fail to see how you didn't type God. So... how is this an assumption fact?

Tell me, what have I assumed? And also, you are being off topic. This topic is a discussion about the 10 commendants of anime, I fail to see how you are being on topic by arguing with me.


you do not know what "in" is define as

from the beginning it was "you" being off topic

and "you" assumed that " i " classified it as *anime*

since " i " knew "you" were going to use my *status* i changed it before "you" posted

I fail to see how YOU a 13 year old in high school can mistake that

everything in blue has been irrelevant, from the beginning from the start. Started by "you"

And you too, therefore, I was not the only one.

No, I did not. You made your sentence clear. "hentai is anime yes? or any other genres out there". ANY reader can implicate (which is not a false implication, a true implication, therefore, another way of reading it) it as "All genres are anime". Which isn't true.

: a category of artistic, musical, or literary composition characterized by a particular style, form, or content

You fail to see that any reader can implicate it as that (which is another true definition of your sentence). And also, hentai can be referred as hentai manga, therefore, hentai is NOT only anime, again, a reader can read it like that.

Since you knew I was going to use your status? Wow, that's just pathetic failure. You can't change the past, you've claimed that you're God, it's a fact. When I typed that you claimed to be God, that is a fact. You objected and changed your status, but, that doesn't mean that my statement was false, no sir. My statement stays because it was posted back when you had claimed that you're God.

I fail to see how, you, a 17 year old person can mistake that:
If my posts are irrelevant, then for to you argue with me, your argument of my posts is more irrelevant than mine.

You state that I "assume" when I clearly haven't. Contradictory much?
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

roby55 wrote:

if there's a commandment whos the god............... ?


Haruhi!!!

103995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/7/08

SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"



Well, I guess that retarded statement came from you.

Status: I am God
I fail to see how you didn't type God. So... how is this an assumption fact?

Tell me, what have I assumed? And also, you are being off topic. This topic is a discussion about the 10 commendants of anime, I fail to see how you are being on topic by arguing with me.


you do not know what "in" is define as

from the beginning it was "you" being off topic

and "you" assumed that " i " classified it as *anime*

since " i " knew "you" were going to use my *status* i changed it before "you" posted

I fail to see how YOU a 13 year old in high school can mistake that

everything in blue has been irrelevant, from the beginning from the start. Started by "you"

And you too, therefore, I was not the only one.

No, I did not. You made your sentence clear. "hentai is anime yes? or any other genres out there". ANY reader can implicate it as "All genres are anime". Which isn't true.

: a category of artistic, musical, or literary composition characterized by a particular style, form, or content

You fail to see that any reader can implicate it as that. And also, hentai can be referred as hentai manga, therefore, hentai is NOT only anime, again, a reader can read it like that.

Since you knew I was going to use your status? Wow, that's just pathetic failure. You can't change the past, you've claimed that you're God, it's a fact. When I typed that you claimed to be God, that is a fact. You objected and changed your status, but, that doesn't mean that my statement was false, no sir. My statement stays because it was posted back when you had claimed that you're God.

I fail to see how, you, a 17 year old person can mistake that:
If my posts are irrelevant, then for to you argue with me, your argument of my posts is more irrelevant than mine.

You state that I "assume" when I clearly haven't. Contradictory much?


previous #4 said " Thou shall watch all genre in anime "

your assumption was i stated that anime was a genre of other subjects

which was "assumed" by "you"

which means your assumption's stating my quote would get others confused, means you just said every1 who mistook it was a dumbass

analogy its like reading a manga half way instead of starting at the beginning

*i wonder if you can see it* ...
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
thou shalt fall and a guy will catch you and thou shalt blush.... i swear every anime!!!
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SilverSoulGS wrote:



This is coming from someone who claims to be God and makes simple mistakes such as classifying everything with a genre as anime.

That's great and all, but I still don't see how you made it blue.


most retarded statement i heard today >.>

own medicine i didnt type God or god or GOD etc.. which leads to my "assumptions fact" which i will not get into

i still do not see what you are trying to prove here, you are being oblivious or something as well as assuming too much >.> which has led to this and making a false hypothesis, without your term of "actual fact" and saying the "fallacy of your argument" >.> along with "i am being off topic"



Well, I guess that retarded statement came from you.

Status: I am God
I fail to see how you didn't type God. So... how is this an assumption fact?

Tell me, what have I assumed? And also, you are being off topic. This topic is a discussion about the 10 commendants of anime, I fail to see how you are being on topic by arguing with me.


you do not know what "in" is define as

from the beginning it was "you" being off topic

and "you" assumed that " i " classified it as *anime*

since " i " knew "you" were going to use my *status* i changed it before "you" posted

I fail to see how YOU a 13 year old in high school can mistake that

everything in blue has been irrelevant, from the beginning from the start. Started by "you"

And you too, therefore, I was not the only one.

No, I did not. You made your sentence clear. "hentai is anime yes? or any other genres out there". ANY reader can implicate it as "All genres are anime". Which isn't true.

: a category of artistic, musical, or literary composition characterized by a particular style, form, or content

You fail to see that any reader can implicate it as that. And also, hentai can be referred as hentai manga, therefore, hentai is NOT only anime, again, a reader can read it like that.

Since you knew I was going to use your status? Wow, that's just pathetic failure. You can't change the past, you've claimed that you're God, it's a fact. When I typed that you claimed to be God, that is a fact. You objected and changed your status, but, that doesn't mean that my statement was false, no sir. My statement stays because it was posted back when you had claimed that you're God.

I fail to see how, you, a 17 year old person can mistake that:
If my posts are irrelevant, then for to you argue with me, your argument of my posts is more irrelevant than mine.

You state that I "assume" when I clearly haven't. Contradictory much?


previous #4 said " Thou shall watch all genre in anime "

your assumption was i stated that anime was a genre of other subjects

which was "assumed" by "you"

which means your assumption's stating my quote would get others confused, means you just said every1 who mistook it was a dumbass

analogy its like reading a manga half way instead of starting at the beginning

*i wonder if you can see it* ...

I laugh at that. I was not basing ANYTHING on #4. You stated that "hentai is anime yes? and all the other genres out there", which is a contradictory sentence. I pointed that out. THEN you start talking about #4 when I NEVER stated that it had anything contradictory. Your critical flaw is basing something with something else.

I wonder if you can stop being a retarded dumbass. And stop basing everything on something else.
Also, again, hentai is not an anime.

I wonder when YOU can see it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.