First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Membership Cards
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singa City
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
username:melodystar_96
birthday:08/06/1996
fav mew:Minto Aizawa
Thank you so much ^0^
Posted 9/24/08

melodystar_96 wrote:

username:melodystar_96
birthday:08/06/1996
fav mew:Minto Aizawa
Thank you so much ^0^


DONE! hope u like it ^^
Member
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
USERNAME: Tokyo-rose
BIRTHDAY: October 30 1989
FAVORITE MEW: all of them
Posted 10/2/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


fallenangel112 wrote:

Username: fallenangel112
Birthday: September 20 1994
Favorite Mew Minto Aizawa


DONE! hope you like it.


Arigatou! Its great!
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
username:princessuzma
birthday:November 24
fav mew: Berry/Ichigo
or
Posted 10/4/08

Tokyo-rose wrote:

USERNAME: Tokyo-rose
BIRTHDAY: October 30 1989
FAVORITE MEW: all of them


sorry it took so long.
Posted 10/4/08

princessuzma wrote:

username:princessuzma
birthday:November 24
fav mew: Berry/Ichigo
or


done.
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
username:melodymoon_96
birthday:10 Nov 1996
fav mew:Mew Minto

Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
sory pic is here ,pls let me have this pic
Moderator
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


fallenangel112 wrote:

Username: fallenangel112
Birthday: September 20 1994
Favorite Mew Minto Aizawa


DONE! hope you like it.


good job
Posted 10/11/08

melodymoon_96 wrote:

username:melodymoon_96
birthday:10 Nov 1996
fav mew:Mew Minto



sorry it took so long.
i had to make urs a little differnt from the others becuz the jpg. wasnt was wide enough
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
username: livi-chan
birthday: 5th febuary
fav mew: ichigo

and can i have this pic?



thanks
Posted 11/3/08

livi-chan wrote:

username: livi-chan
birthday: 5th febuary
fav mew: ichigo

and can i have this pic?



thanks


~PENDING~
(might take a day or two)
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

username: livi-chan
birthday: 5th febuary
fav mew: ichigo

and can i have this pic?



thanks


~PENDING~
(might take a day or two)


okay thanks i cant wait! ^__^

yay thanks! my first membership card!
Posted 11/4/08

livi-chan wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


livi-chan wrote:

username: livi-chan
birthday: 5th febuary
fav mew: ichigo

and can i have this pic?



thanks


~PENDING~
(might take a day or two)


okay thanks i cant wait! ^__^


Done! Hope u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.