First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Shuffled Mix Volume Three: Shugo Chara KR Mix
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

omg i looovee the chapters so far! but...i dont understand why Mae is a popstar and why kirarin is there even though its shugo chara's world....


cause i mixed 3 worlds together!
kirarin's world and shugo chara's world and mae's fantasy



wow....nicely done with the mix up....i couldnt even mix them all up! XD


thank my other fan hasnt been on for a while. i miiiissssss her T.T
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

omg i looovee the chapters so far! but...i dont understand why Mae is a popstar and why kirarin is there even though its shugo chara's world....


cause i mixed 3 worlds together!
kirarin's world and shugo chara's world and mae's fantasy



wow....nicely done with the mix up....i couldnt even mix them all up! XD


thank my other fan hasnt been on for a while. i miiiissssss her T.T


its normal to miss ur fans.....my fans went to a different school a long time ago....waaahhhh i still miss them!!
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YA YOU 100% CORRECT!!!!


oh dont flatter me lol XD its human psychology


heheheheheh im so happy i can stand it!! *stands up*
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YA YOU 100% CORRECT!!!!


oh dont flatter me lol XD its human psychology


heheheheheh im so happy i can stand it!! *stands up*


lol ^^ happy of what?
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YA YOU 100% CORRECT!!!!


oh dont flatter me lol XD its human psychology


heheheheheh im so happy i can stand it!! *stands up*


lol ^^ happy of what?


that you guys are making fans art for me ^^
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


YA YOU 100% CORRECT!!!!


oh dont flatter me lol XD its human psychology


heheheheheh im so happy i can stand it!! *stands up*


lol ^^ happy of what?


that you guys are making fans art for me ^^


lol i was actually very bored so why not draw a fan art for this group? ^.^ ...actually...everyone who likes this should draw fan art...no matter ur drawing skills....its a way to show appreciation!! ^^
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

that you guys are making fans art for me ^^


lol i was actually very bored so why not draw a fan art for this group? ^.^ ...actually...everyone who likes this should draw fan art...no matter ur drawing skills....its a way to show appreciation!! ^^


ummm... the though counts?
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

that you guys are making fans art for me ^^


lol i was actually very bored so why not draw a fan art for this group? ^.^ ...actually...everyone who likes this should draw fan art...no matter ur drawing skills....its a way to show appreciation!! ^^


ummm... the though counts?


...thought? i nvr really knew wat that actually means...does it mean give a gift or verbally or emotionally?
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:

...thought? i nvr really knew wat that actually means...does it mean give a gift or verbally or emotionally?


it means that if you do something because you want to make someone happy and you end up messing up, at least you where trying to make them happy.
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

...thought? i nvr really knew wat that actually means...does it mean give a gift or verbally or emotionally?


it means that if you do something because you want to make someone happy and you end up messing up, at least you where trying to make them happy.


...oh....so secretly ppl like ur stories...but just dont show it?
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:

...oh....so secretly ppl like ur stories...but just dont show it?

....I have no idea
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

...oh....so secretly ppl like ur stories...but just dont show it?

....I have no idea


...me neither..or maybe they're just lazy? OMG could they actually not like ur stories?!? no wait...but that would be too much ppl who dont like it....man..this is hard...
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:

...me neither..or maybe they're just lazy? OMG could they actually not like ur stories?!? no wait...but that would be too much ppl who dont like it....man..this is hard...


I bet none of them even tried to read this....
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

...me neither..or maybe they're just lazy? OMG could they actually not like ur stories?!? no wait...but that would be too much ppl who dont like it....man..this is hard...


I bet none of them even tried to read this....


*gasp* dont be so negative! im sure many ppl read this even though they dont say anything......

...........................

...okay...mbe ur right...with a 15% chance
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

...me neither..or maybe they're just lazy? OMG could they actually not like ur stories?!? no wait...but that would be too much ppl who dont like it....man..this is hard...


I bet none of them even tried to read this....


*gasp* dont be so negative! im sure many ppl read this even though they dont say anything......

...........................

...okay...mbe ur right...with a 15% chance


you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.