First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Shuffled Mix Volume Three: Shugo Chara KR Mix
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:

...me neither..or maybe they're just lazy? OMG could they actually not like ur stories?!? no wait...but that would be too much ppl who dont like it....man..this is hard...


I bet none of them even tried to read this....


*gasp* dont be so negative! im sure many ppl read this even though they dont say anything......

...........................

...okay...mbe ur right...with a 15% chance


you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance


51%?....thats umm....pretty high...but dont let urself feel so down...^^
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


*gasp* dont be so negative! im sure many ppl read this even though they dont say anything......

...........................

...okay...mbe ur right...with a 15% chance


you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance


51%?....thats umm....pretty high...but dont let urself feel so down...^^


ya your right ^^
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


*gasp* dont be so negative! im sure many ppl read this even though they dont say anything......

...........................

...okay...mbe ur right...with a 15% chance


you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance


51%?....thats umm....pretty high...but dont let urself feel so down...^^


ya your right ^^


...now i feel down.... im gonna fail math...TT_TT im gonna get kicked out if i get below a B...
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
lol I can't wait for more!!
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

lol I can't wait for more!! :D


Okay1 I'm make the drafts on paper during my ground ing ok
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

lol I can't wait for more!! :D


Okay1 I'm make the drafts on paper during my ground ing ok :)


yay ty!! I miss u though TT^TT and I get angry at the fact that u got grounded for such a bad reason >:( and I'm not even the one that got in trouble lol!! XD
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

lol I can't wait for more!! :D


Okay1 I'm make the drafts on paper during my ground ing ok :)


yay ty!! I miss u though TT^TT and I get angry at the fact that u got grounded for such a bad reason >:( and I'm not even the one that got in trouble lol!! XD


I know! such a bad reason. but its okay. I got good old' computer lab and secret laptop on my side
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:



you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance


51%?....thats umm....pretty high...but dont let urself feel so down...^^


ya your right ^^


...now i feel down.... im gonna fail math...TT_TT im gonna get kicked out if i get below a B...


I hate math.... im good at it but it makes me try harder then usually (i never try hard)............... i ate things that make me try.....
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Your Imagination...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


specialbunny11 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:



you typed that wrong.... im right with a 51% chance


51%?....thats umm....pretty high...but dont let urself feel so down...^^


ya your right ^^


...now i feel down.... im gonna fail math...TT_TT im gonna get kicked out if i get below a B...


I hate math.... im good at it but it makes me try harder then usually (i never try hard)............... i ate things that make me try.....


i know...i liked it before i changed schools. especially bcuz it was so easy that i didnt need to study and now i have to study...its like something new for me...lol
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Shuffled Mix Volume 3 Shugo Chara KR Mix
Chapter 3


INSIDE THE SCHOOL

"Cool! Cool! Cool! Look at all this stuff!" Said Mae running all over
the school frantically.

"I guess?...." Said Matt looking out the window.

"This is so awesome! Hehehe! I wonder if I have any Shugo Charas'!" Said Mae.

"We're not from he so prabaly not." Said Max grabbing Mae's hand and leading her
to class.

"Yeah, your prabaly right! But it would be fun thou!" Mae giggled her face red from
excitement and happiness.

As Mae and Matt walked into the class room the teacher got up to introduce them.

"Class, today we got new students. Matt Fuderu and Mae May." Said the drowsy
looking teacher making her way out of the room.

"Hello Fuderu-San, May-San.." Replied the class dully.

"Aww... Come on everyone! We gatta cheer up! Be enthusiastic!" Said Mae frowning.

"Don't waist your breath on these depressing kids." Said Mat making his way to his
seat.

"Come on everyone! Be happy-wappy!" Smiled Mae.

"Why should we?" Said some unknown by sitter, "Everything's boring and what reason
do we have to 'be' happy."

"Everyday doesn't become magical on its own! You add it to the day in your own special
way!" Said Mae walking to her seat.

Amu, Rima, and everyone else in the class opened there eyes wider in admiration.

"Ohy-oh... We registered so late, school's almost over. I didn't get to make any new
Friends." Whined Mae checking her watch and making her way to a seat next to Matt.

As Mae sat down and looked at Matt, he mumered "I think you got to friendly with the
[boys] kids in this class."

"I think they needed the lift in there spirits!" Giggled Mae.

AFTER CLASS

"Were to now Matty?" I asked standing up.

"I dunno."

We both looked down at our chairs and say eggs. Mae and Matt both had one each.

"OHMIGOD, OHMIGOD!!! It did happen!! I got a Shugo Chara! Now I have one and
can do more then just see them!!!!" Screamed Mae.

"Mine looks funny..." Said Matt looking at his

Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
LOL COOL!!

"I think u go a little too close to the (boys) kids today" LMAO!!Matt-kuns ssoo funny!! XD
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

LOL COOL!!

"I think u go a little too close to the (boys) kids today" LMAO!!Matt-kuns ssoo funny!! XD


Hehehhe thanks, eheh she's ganna like him soon!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.