First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Does anyone know where to play a online anime game?
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / somewhere doing s...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Ive been bored nothing to do and since I like anime and online games I wanna play one. but sadly I cant find one. So if you do find one please post it!! NO HENTAI OR ECCHI
Posted 9/7/08
its called. hentai key or something liek that
Posted 9/7/08
Personal thread
Reported~
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Did you even consider searching well known game sites like Newgrounds? There is an anime typing game thread floating around here.
What exactly even is an anime game? Like one of those bad dating simulators/dress up games? Or a pac-man/columns/metal slug/1945/arkanoid knock off type game with Haruhi plastered everywhere?
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:

Personal thread
Reported~


If he had phrased it "What are your favorite anime-themed online games" would you still report it?
Posted 9/7/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


ShiroyashaGS wrote:

Personal thread
Reported~


If he had phrased it "What are your favorite anime-themed online games" would you still report it?


No, but he didn't.
Posted 9/7/08
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:



No, but he didn't.


That doesn't strike you as the least bit odd?
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


ShiroyashaGS wrote:



No, but he didn't.


That doesn't strike you as the least bit odd?


Which one do you mean? My statement, or his doing?
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Yeah, Actually all computers have it installed.

All you have to do is delete system32 and it takes you to the login screen
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:

Which one do you mean? My statement, or his doing?


Its ok to "fish" for something, but to ask for it is against the rules.
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


ShiroyashaGS wrote:

Which one do you mean? My statement, or his doing?


Its ok to "fish" for something, but to ask for it is against the rules.


That, you'll have to talk to Shinji with.
Besides, Crunchyroll rules are always full of holes, polls have to be in the polls section, yet we can make polls in the anime section. Who said that the rules are perfect?
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
look onto this...

rfonline.ph
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:


That, you'll have to talk to Shinji with.
Besides, rules are always full of holes, polls have to be in the polls section, yet we can make polls in the anime section.


So you don't actually think he did anything wrong, "morally"
Posted 9/7/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


ShiroyashaGS wrote:


That, you'll have to talk to Shinji with.
Besides, rules are always full of holes, polls have to be in the polls section, yet we can make polls in the anime section.


So you don't actually think he did anything wrong, "morally"


A question, why are we discussing about the rules of CR?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.