First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SHUGO CHARA DS GAME THREE EGGS AND A JOKER IN LOVE DS PREVIEW
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home!!!
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

annalouise wrote:

I don't think I'll get this game, but since 'Amunonijiro Chara Change' DS game comes out in November I think I will put that on my christmas wish list : D


Konami has released a video game based on the manga exclusive for Nintendo DS, titled Shugo Chara! Three Eggs and the Joker in Love! (しゅごキャラ!3つのたまごと恋するジョーカー, Shugo Kyara! Mittsu no Tamago to Koisuru Jyōkā?). It was released in Japan on March 13, 2008.[9] The second game, titled Shugo Chara! Amu's Rainbow-Colored Character Change! (しゅごキャラ!あむのにじいろキャラチェンジ, Shugo Kyara! Amu no Nijiiro Kyara Chenji?), will be released in Japan on November 6, 2008.[10]

got it off wiki...but yea. u can play the game if u have an r4 (wich i do & lucky me, im taking jap). the game truthfully was not tat gr8t. i finish the game in a few days even though i understand lyk 15% of it. its some1 boring after a while becuz it sorta repeats itself....if u wanna no more about the game, ask away!
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
i haf d game~ i haf tuns of tadase, kukai and nagehiko scenes...
ikuto scenes r hard 2 get!!
Member
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box with kis...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Too bad they don't make them in English.


yeah, they never will actually.


-_-" I know.

They dub all the pointless ones like Digimon and Pokemon, but not the good ones. (Not that I hate them but they all have the same point and should spend some time that they would dub the remakes, and dub some new games.)


i know.. if they ever do dub shugo chara,(i hope adv films does it though) i want the video games too!!!!!


lol i know. Hopefully 4kids won't get a hold of it though.
They'd probably give everyone cheesy names like:
Amu - Amy
Ran - TweedleDee
Miki - TweedleDoo
Suu - TweedleDum
Tadase - Tom
Yaya - Lily

Must I go on?


AHHHH the names burn lol
you should of stopped at amu
tweedle dee tweedle doo and tweedle dum lol
1676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
its easy to understand it in japanese. i have it and i finished it with no help to understand
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
If it was sold in Canada I would so buy it, it looks so awesome
Member
2571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
the game was alright.. best part was prolly the scenes with ikuto in it.. i collected all the scenes just for the heck of it... one thing i didn't get was the telephone.. i can't wait for the second game to come out.. it seems more fun than the first one~
Member
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Jakarta, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

AnaMaree wrote:


Rosieying wrote:

I've got the game and it's all in japanese. (I don't even understand what they are saying...) Ikuto's the best and I even collect All the Amuto scenes!! Yay! Lol XD. Tou get to heal X Characters too. They get harder all the time and they even grow wings too. But in the end I got bored of it.


I'd collect the Kukai scenes.

This game also reminds me of Harvest moon


me too this game reminds me of harvest moon and by the way i upload the video
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

snicketo wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Rosieying wrote:

I've got the game and it's all in japanese. (I don't even understand what they are saying...) Ikuto's the best and I even collect All the Amuto scenes!! Yay! Lol XD. Tou get to heal X Characters too. They get harder all the time and they even grow wings too. But in the end I got bored of it.


I'd collect the Kukai scenes.

This game also reminds me of Harvest moon


me too this game reminds me of harvest moon and by the way i upload the video


Maybe you could end up dating them (as apposed to marrying them like in Harvest Moon.)
:D

But they should make a game where you can be an OC and everyone else is an OC, too.
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
rofl... a Shugo Chara dating sim would be pretty epic xD
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home!!!
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

pokemon2456 wrote:

i haf d game~ i haf tuns of tadase, kukai and nagehiko scenes...
ikuto scenes r hard 2 get!!


there isnt any nageshiko scenes...there were tadase, kukai, ikuto, & nikkaido sensei...
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AniYoko
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Too bad they don't make them in English.


yeah, they never will actually.


-_-" I know.

They dub all the pointless ones like Digimon and Pokemon, but not the good ones. (Not that I hate them but they all have the same point and should spend some time that they would dub the remakes, and dub some new games.)


i know.. if they ever do dub shugo chara,(i hope adv films does it though) i want the video games too!!!!!


they might?.?.?.?.
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Disneyland.(yes,...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Too bad they don't make them in English.


yeah, they never will actually.


-_-" I know.

They dub all the pointless ones like Digimon and Pokemon, but not the good ones. (Not that I hate them but they all have the same point and should spend some time that they would dub the remakes, and dub some new games.)


i know.. if they ever do dub shugo chara,(i hope adv films does it though) i want the video games too!!!!!


lol i know. Hopefully 4kids won't get a hold of it though.
They'd probably give everyone cheesy names like:
Amu - Amy
Ran - TweedleDee
Miki - TweedleDoo
Suu - TweedleDum
Tadase - Tom
Yaya - Lily

Must I go on?



omg, and ikuto would probably have an even cheesier name... like john
o god...i would die
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.